User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Share your favourite beauty Youtube channels!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Recently I have been discovering the wonderful world of youtube channel subscriptions (yeah, a little late to that world, but better late than never right?)
    I have found a few beauty related Youtube channels I love and have subscribed to.

I will share my top 3 favourites, and hopefully others will share their faves!

First and foremost, Wayne Goss.
    He is a makeup artist in the UK, who started posting videos a while back. Over time his personality has really come out and he is a kind, warm and fun person to watch. He shares great tips, and often reviews a variety of products. He loves saving money on beauty products and does share reviews on drug store brands in addition to high end brands. I always love his videos.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by anisa; Tue, May 12th, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
    Mia and Candini like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Candy Palmater with The Candy Show.

Her Youtube channel is named after her TV show on APTN, but the youtube channel is mostly beauty related with a little bit of personal vlogging and some book reviews thrown in. She also does a lot of work with CBC. She is a cool chick, her personality is great, she loves beauty products. She shares great Empties vids, and shares all her SDM and Sephora hauls.
    Apparently she is a Lawyer turned TV personality. Really fun to watch!

Mia likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

For nailpolish, there is a lady from Ontario that does great vids. Her videos are done well, and very thorough with reviews and swatches. She talks a lot about offbeat brands of polish, a whole world I didn't really realized existed until I watched her vids. She talks about how to get certain items in Canada, which is great because we are so limited with what is available to us.

Mia likes this.
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

omg, I forgot!
    Liar liar, pants are gettin hot. I said I would share my top 3, but I have a fourth one to share, because if I don't share it I will not be able to live with myself.

Claire Marshall is a makeup artist out of LA who makes great vids! I love her personality, her style and her videos are very well produced. She is cute and funny and has that whole west coast vibe going on.

Mia likes this.
    R

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Wife life aka Rhian

I`ve lurked her for years - she originally was a model on an alternative website.
    Now she's all married and domesticated - Does a lot of fashion, make up, vegan vlogs.

anisa and Mia like this.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

What a wonderful thread! Thanks, Anisa!
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Wayne Goss is my favourite MUA as well

Also I love watching Model Recommends. And sometimes Lisa Eldridge though I think, she applies too much make up even for a "no-make up" look.

anisa likes this.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

And Tati gives good reviews on various beauty products. She has a calm and yet confident voice. Lol, most of reviewers scream when speak on youtube, so annoying.

Last edited by Mia; Tue, May 12th, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
    Candini likes this.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

And sure Beautipedia:

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Recently I have been discovering the wonderful world of youtube channel subscriptions (yeah, a little late to that world, but better late than never right?)
    I have found a few beauty related Youtube channels I love and have subscribed to.

I will share my top 3 favourites, and hopefully others will share their faves!

First and foremost, Wayne Goss.
    He is a makeup artist in the UK, who started posting videos a while back. Over time his personality has really come out and he is a kind, warm and fun person to watch. He shares great tips, and often reviews a variety of products. He loves saving money on beauty products and does share reviews on drug store brands in addition to high end brands. I always love his videos.

Omg Goss makeup artist by Wayne is my favourite YouTube channel .
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just started a new YouTube channel on beauty. I'd love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think! Please subscribe and tell your friends

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1UU8c6oqYAQ
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

So I have discovered a new Youtuber who I am really enjoying. I used to not click on her vids because something about her still shots made her look not very interesting.

However, a few days ago I started watching and I really like her!

Jessica Murphy (JAMbeauty89) is a teacher who does great videos on high end and drug store brands.

Mia likes this.
    R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm always waiting for the next Paula's Choice Live Chat vids, the Live Chats are just basic info and advice on a variety of topics relating to beauty.

I really love watching their hair product videos because they really have awesome recommendations for drug store hair products all the time, and they will tell you which salon products have drug store dupes.

R

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Paula's Choice LIVE Chat will feature Paula Begoun today!

5:30pm ET (2:30pm PT)

R

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information