User Tag List

Page 282 of 560 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Got 20x wus $75 and other card got 16000 wus$60 for Friday

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    wierdest offer credit happened to me . On Monday I had the 20X on $50 printed email coupon and 4000 points on $20 Food and snacks, 2500 on nair wax, 2000 on Vitamin D3, loaded on card.
    I got
    premium PC cashewnuts @7.99
    PC Everthing trail mix @3.99 * 2 ,
    Nair Wax @13.49 (2500 bonus personalized offer),
    BC plue menu Butter chicken cooking sauce 2.99
    PC thai memories sauce @2.99
    Life brand Vitamin D3 @6.49 (personalized 2000 points offer ) and also 10 X product bonus ,
    John Freida Forever smooth shampoo @6.99- $2 coupon.
    Magnum icecream bars @5.99

At checkout Cashewnuts and trail mix rang in at wrong price so I got scop on cashewnuts and one pack of trail mix the other bring charged @3.99. I couldnt make the $20 but hey free($12 nuts ) is better than 4000 points . When i was done i saw 4 promo codes on my bill . Later when i checked my account I saw the 8000 points WUS $40 on cosmetics was in my "redeemed section". (I had only loaded this offer to be used later if something came in clearance section) . Iam wondering how the hell did I get cosmetic bonus points when not one of the product I bought was cosmetics ? >> no sign of 20X in my redeemed section !!!
    Maybe the nair & hairdye fall under cosmetics
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have the 90 cents off household cleaner, I bought Finish yesterday for the Finish MIR expiring May 15. Rebate is $8 after tax and postage.
    Finish is on for 20% off, $8.29 - $.90 sdm coupon - $1 manufacturer coupon.

There are other Finish MIRs for jet dry and cleaners as well with July 5 expiry dates.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, May 14th, 2015 at 07:11 AM.
    ROMEO, hcao, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Okay, just sticking to facts not guesses or hypothesizing please, has anyone used an offer like 4000 BP WUS $20 on Food/Snacks, used coupons to bring down total and gotten the points awarded, plain and simple. I've seen if I/will I posts but don't recall anyone confirming this yet?

And if not then who volunteers to be the gineau pig? lol Thinking of try it today with pop and vector coupons.
    Sun: Used 3000 wus $30 on anything; used coupons to bring pre-tax total down to $26+
    Wed: Got my 3000 campaign adjustment
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@amira and to all my sc members.
    I called today morning at shoppers 1800 # @8:45 to figure out why I did not receive my 12000 bonus points.
    The rep was very nice but she put me on hold about half an hour and at the end I was told that I did not receive my points because I used 3000 points food and snack coupon.
    And was told that they have set up in the system that 2 big coupons with threshold amount can not be combine together,that is why system only awarded me 3000 points....
    And more over she told me if I have theses types of coupons more then one to load then only load one offer which suits you best or if I want to use both then do with small threshold amount first.
    More over was told that they are updating their system to overcome all the issues.
    At the end she credited me the difference of the 12000 points,I already got 3000 points so she credited me 9000 points instead of 12000 points
    free*is*best, ROMEO, hcao and 11 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joandstef View Post
    My Wed (May 13) offer was 8000 bp wus $30. I also had a mail out (to my home) coupon for 6000 bp wus $40.

Will I get 14000 bp if I use both and spend $40?
    As I am told by SDM rep,you will not...
    If you want yo try both,you can try and let us know what happens.
    For me,
    I had 3000 points coupon WUS $10 on food and snack
    And 12000 points coupon WUS $50 on any thing.
    But I just got 3000 points,
    After making a call to shoppers and it took 45 minutes to figure them out,I did not get 12000 points because I used food and snack coupon so at the end she awarded me the difference of the points,9000 more points.
    So be careful with your purchase and loaded offers.
    Silk, 4sure5, Anna Michele and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And sorry 1 more thing forgot to tell,also rep told me if by chance some of us get both points because of the system glitch,they can claw back extras points any time.
    Double dipping days are gone,for me it's just like a nightmare.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i can understand the not double dipping rule, but if all offers are loaded on our card then the system should automatically use the better offer that applies, not the lower one.
    Grey, hcao, iheartcoupons and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I called today morning at shoppers 1800 # @8:45 to figure out why I did not receive my 12000 bonus points.
    The rep was very nice but she put me on hold about half an hour and at the end I was told that I did not receive my points because I used 3000 points food and snack coupon.
    And was told that they have set up in the system that 2 big coupons with threshold amount can not be combine together,that is why system only awarded me 3000 points....
    And more over she told me if I have theses types of coupons more then one to load then only load one offer which suits you best or if I want to use both then do with small threshold amount first.
    More over was told that they are updating their system to overcome all the issues.
    At the end she credited me the difference of the 12000 points,I already got 3000 points so she credited me 9000 points instead of 12000 points
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  21.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    i can understand the not double dipping rule, but if all offers are loaded on our card then the system should automatically use the better offer that applies, not the lower one.
    My receipts all say "You earned the most bonus points possible! We've checked all valid in-store, flyer and digital bonus offers to make sure you get the best rewards available to you", so while it might not work right now, I think it will get to that point. We'll still need to unload offers if you are saving them for another shop.

In Momi's case, I believe she was combining printed coupons with loaded offers so not all offers were loaded.

Glad you got your 12000 points Momi.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Thank you for reporting your feedback from Shoppers.
    Anna Michele, momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

8000 pts WUS $30 for Friday...

I'm really looking forward to the redemption this weekend. Since our store got a makeover, there is a ton of grocery items. Time to restock the pantry, and they have new Gluten Free items as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    My receipts all say "You earned the most bonus points possible! We've checked all valid in-store, flyer and digital bonus offers to make sure you get the best rewards available to you", so while it might not work right now, I think it will get to that point. We'll still need to unload offers if you are saving them for another shop.

In Momi's case, I believe she was combining printed coupons with loaded offers so not all offers were loaded.

Glad you got your 12000 points Momi.
    cool, i hope that is the case. i was just commenting in general, that if they are not combining offers then they should just automatically use the better of the two. like, my mom went to SDM with in the intention of spending $30 and getting 8000 BP on food/snacks. she ended up grabbing extra items and spending well over $50. i had 8000 BP on food/snacks and 20x wus $50 both loaded before i left the house. i dont have data on my phone plan so i dont have the option of loading/unloading offers at the cash for whatever suits the transaction best. i will see hopefully by tomorrow what offer they are applying, as both show up as used in her account. if they give her 8000BP then she missed out on a few thousand points, if they had just used the 20x point then she would have been able to use the the other offer on another purchase. it would be nice if they just applied the one offer that best suits your transactions.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^^^ @Mrs_Dean_Winchester you are right.
    They should fix their system.
    I am told not to load all the offers only load the offer which I am going to use
Views: 261
Size:  205.0 KB

Now in this case if I load both offers spend $40 and spend $50 the both coupons will be applied if I download but I will get the lesser points instead of high points level by the system...
    It's totally weirded.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Views: 258
Size:  147.1 KB

In this case if I spend $40 and load both offers both will be applied.

But I am planning to spend $30 and I will only load this offer.

Thread Information