User Tag List

Page 288 of 560 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Is everyone actually getting the bonus offers that are loaded to their cards applied when they redeem? For example I had 2500 on Pull Ups that didn't add, and I think there was something else.
    Anne, I noticed yesterday that when I checked my SDM android app, the offers didn't show as loaded but when I went directly to web logon, they were. Logged out of app and went back in and all was good. Not sure if that would be same situation for you
    ROMEO, annedougherty and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Anne, I noticed yesterday that when I checked my SDM android app, the offers didn't show as loaded but when I went directly to web logon, they were. Logged out of app and went back in and all was good. Not sure if that would be same situation for you
    I think I figured out my issue. I also had 10x on Huggies wipes so today I bought one pull ups, 3x wipes, still no bp. The SKU of the pullups I buy is on price freeze, not sale like the rest, and the wipes are the new big soft tub of Huggies, and there is no shelf tag. I don't think my offers are recognizing those skus. So I may call or I may just try it again with different skus.
    vw_girl and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

This question would have been answered before but here it is again: personal offer of 20x points wus $30. Can I use coupons to bring the total down or my pre-total after coupons need to be $30?
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    This question would have been answered before but here it is again: personal offer of 20x points wus $30. Can I use coupons to bring the total down or my pre-total after coupons need to be $30?
    Yes you can bring your total below $30 with coupons, that hasn't changed
    Silk, ashoo and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Both cards for Monday 22,000 wus $100
    dahliagrower and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I figured out my issue. I also had 10x on Huggies wipes so today I bought one pull ups, 3x wipes, still no bp. The SKU of the pullups I buy is on price freeze, not sale like the rest, and the wipes are the new big soft tub of Huggies, and there is no shelf tag. I don't think my offers are recognizing those skus. So I may call or I may just try it again with different skus.

Did you buy huggies natural care wipes? I got 10X before and bought the huggies natural care wipes, but I didn't get 10X points. This week I received 10X wipes coupon again and I found the last sentence on the coupon says excluding the natural care ones.
    annedougherty and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did a redemption yesterday for $100 level. Super happy bought mostly food, hair dye, and diapers. FYI I got the VIB points for diapers and wipes 5000 even with the redemption. Was also happy with that. Not sure about other offers on card. I see codes but will have to check what went through.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    Both cards for Monday 22,000 wus $100
    Our MondaY Offer, 20x wus $50
    dededi likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Does anyone know what this code means: "Point Transaction FSI"

I got points awarded and then I got points taken away in the form of a negative eg. -200
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

"I did a redemption yesterday for $100 level. Super happy bought mostly food, hair dye, and diapers. FYI I got the VIB points for diapers and wipes 5000 even with the redemption. Was also happy with that. Not sure about other offers on card. I see codes but will have to check what went through."

Checked my offers. Got 500 for the bread. And one 6000 candy and snacks. I'll see if it is applied in 5 days.
    fyi- Huggies wipes 15x points offer wasn't applied.
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a section of my post on previous page.

Have to add that I can see the system redeeming the 8000 wus $30, only IF the subtotal was AT LEAST $30 over the redemption amount.
    Confused at to why it took it when UNDER the $30.

I called to ask why 8000 wus $30 was redeemed by system when I only spent $17 over the redemption.
    Offer should not, and will not work, so leaves it 'unusable'.

Rep said offer should not have been used by system as $30 not met. (Well, yes...)

There is no way to move offer from redeemed to loaded. She said she will let someone know this is happening as it shouldn't be. She told me to shop again to meet the $30 offer, then call back and points will be added.

I only called to see how to re-load an offer which was redeemed by system in error. So it was nice of her to offer to shop again to use the offer.
    Until system is fixed, if this happens to you, call to be able to use that offer.

Update: shopped $30, called and rep added the points with no problems. Always glad to get more Classico with $1 off coupons.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sun, May 17th, 2015 at 05:19 PM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cecilyzhang View Post
    Did you buy huggies natural care wipes? I got 10X before and bought the huggies natural care wipes, but I didn't get 10X points. This week I received 10X wipes coupon again and I found the last sentence on the coupon says excluding the natural care ones.
    No these are brand new packs. I am thinking they may not have attached the SKU to the offer yet, but thanks for the heads up about the natural care.
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had a problem with HUggies refills as well. I ended up getting the plastic container instead after trying 2 different refills. According to the fine print, refills are included but maybe only certain ones.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy111 View Post
    I got the same coupon checked prices yesterday most of the stuff was around $16.99. Also checked the Crevale website there is a $2.00 printable.
    Eeeeyikes! They are expensive.

Maybe I won't even bother using this one...
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am looking for the VIB coupons thread, someone to the rescue please
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Thread Information