User Tag List

Page 301 of 560 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I used 2 offers but I'm confused as I was just getting a hang of using the printed coupons, I rec'd and used 2 digital offers BONUS POINTS 8K wus $30 food/snacks code 16654 and 20x times points wus $50 or more on anything in store coupon code 16001, base points 720 (spent $72.42 before taxes). digital bonus points show 2 pts???? I'm guessing meaning I used 2 coupons? Has anyone rec'd 20x and gotten the 8k as well.....still learning. Points to be awarded within 5 days -THANKS
    No, you won't get both. You have to be careful what you have loaded on your card, because you could have used them separately, but now you cannot because they will both show as used.
    Further to that just a reminder for everyone to unload your offers before you buy a GC! lol I forgot today and ruined two offers on my card. I had planned to use one today, but fortunately dh's card has the offer as well so i am still okay. They really need to fix that too!
    ROMEO, Silk, peachies and 6 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I just used my 8000 wus 30 on food and I did not get the points automatically. Not sure why its happening for some people? Maybe a glitch. Was really hoping I would get them right away.
    I find comfort in knowing I'm not alone , did it show 1 as bonus points, just curious?
    amira84 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No, you won't get both. You have to be careful what you have loaded on your card, because you could have used them separately, but now you cannot because they will both show as used.
    Further to that just a reminder for everyone to unload your offers before you buy a GC! lol I forgot today and ruined two offers on my card. I had planned to use one today, but fortunately dh's card has the offer as well so i am still okay. They really need to fix that too!
    So which offer will I get the points for, or it's hard to say. I guess I will have to call when they are awarded which I have never done as I would prefer the most points which I'm guessing would be 20x wus $50 vs. 8k for food so confused as the 8K was a bonus points offer, does that make a difference?

What happens if you by gc's? Again I'm new to his whole SDM things just started printing the coupons 3 months ago , I'm late for the party
    amira84 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had two pretty straight forward pc offers not go through on the weekend: 500 pts any wonder bread buns or rolls and 1000pts on any olay body wash (295-400ml). One pc offer did go through which was 600 pts on any tostitos chips. And I did get my gift card promo. Called up SDM and they couldn't understand why it wouldn't have gone through either so they gave me an immediate adjustment and said they'd highlight these ones to their 'tech support' to investigate for the future. While I got the points adjustment, the PC offers are still sitting there as 'unused'. Interesting as I wanted to buy another olay body wash given mfg coupon and c51 rebate...and second time around it still did not show as used even with a different Olay body wash type. Definitely still some glitches ... I still like not having to print off the offers but just means you may need to check your receipt.
    Anna Michele, momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    16000 wus $60 anything - Wed for hubby (really didn't expect this one again, but hoped for it)
    20x wus $50 anything - Wed for me

Shoppers and more flowers on Wednesday. Happy day.
    I too received exact offers on mine and DHs but are opposite on cards
    Last edited by morningrose; Mon, May 25th, 2015 at 03:03 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftymom75 View Post
    I was told at SDM that the '1' on the transaction bonus points means that it acknowledged the bonus points and they will be awarded in the 5 days or when it's stated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    good to know!!!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

[QUOTE=jasperandchar;6397045]So which offer will I get the points for, or it's hard to say. I guess I will have to call when they are awarded which I have never done as I would prefer the most points which I'm guessing would be 20x wus $50 vs. 8k for food so confused as the 8K was a bonus points offer, does that make a difference?

They are all bonus points offers whether they are weekly or a Monday, Wednesday, Friday... rule number one to remember, SPEDNING THRESHOLD offers will not combine. And seems like a toss up which one you will get as they haven't been awarding the better one in these cases it seems.

If you buy a GC to get the points DO NOT have offers loaded on your card. They will be counted as USED for example if you buy a $100 GC all spending threshold offers on your card up to $100 will be counted as USED.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

O M G! Thank you anne for posting this problem about buying gift cards. You know it happened to me on Friday and although it was my money maker shop (made $18), I was so scared that I could not my shop here on SC. And I haven't gotten my points yet!

So what happened with my transaction?

My hubby's card had one day offer "18500 bp wus $75". I bought some stuff with VIB points and blah blah....I bought a $87 sdm gift card first and as absent minded as I am, I never pay attention to my GC receipt, didn't realize that GC transaction has used my 16407 coupon I'd which is for the 18500 bp.
    Second transaction was my actual shop with lots of VIB coupons and manu coupons, paid with my GC and looked at this receipt right away if my bonus points offer was there or not. It was! 16407 was present in my original shop receipt.

Yesterday when I logged in to my hubby's account to see if I got my 18500 bp or not, realized that there was a 1 in my GC transaction, ran downstairs to look at my GC receipt and 16407 was there on GC receipt. O mama!
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-05-25-12-11-33.png
Views: 330
Size:  161.2 KB

I am so scarred that I'll have to explain everything to my hubby and how in the world I am going to be able to make him call sdm reps and talk to them.
    Last edited by amira84; Mon, May 25th, 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I looked back and it was a shop on the weekend 18500 pts WUS $75 .... Rayray had an offer loaded to her card for 8000 pts WUS $30 (Food/snack I think) .... and she just received the 18500 immediately and a few days later received the 8000 points for this .....
    So if I'm understanding this if you get points immediately and then have a bonus points offer that is to be awarded later you will get both?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

16K wys 60.00
    i've had so many offers on my cards - can't keep straight which one is better
    20 x vs XXX points wys

Thanks for all the info - clears up a lot but still so much to keep track of!
    jasperandchar likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Name:  IMG_4869.PNG
Views: 207
Size:  136.4 KB

One of my offers from this week, does anyone know if the Nivea In-Shower Lotion would be accepted because it is technically skin care? Is there a limit to how many we can purchase + use manufacture coupons?
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Spoke to an Optimum rep. She looked at my receipt and confirmed that was happened, was wrong and I should of received 2 GCs (not a word about personalized offers redeemed). She will be in touch with the store and will instruct me when to pick up my GCs. I will keep you posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I did my shop, reached $78 in total. The cashier said that it's weird that he isn't prompted to give the GCs. Then, I gave him my coupons and asked to speak to a supervisor who noticed personalized coupons used on a screen. The supervisor said that this is why I won't get the GCs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    [ATTACH]283271[/]

One of my offers from this week, does anyone know if the Nivea In-Shower Lotion would be accepted because it is technically skin care? Is there a limit to how many we can purchase + use manufacture coupons?
    Does the in shower lotion come in that size? I have only seen them in 325ml (or something around there)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=annedougherty;6397059]
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    So which offer will I get the points for, or it's hard to say. I guess I will have to call when they are awarded which I have never done as I would prefer the most points which I'm guessing would be 20x wus $50 vs. 8k for food so confused as the 8K was a bonus points offer, does that make a difference?

They are all bonus points offers whether they are weekly or a Monday, Wednesday, Friday... rule number one to remember, SPEDNING THRESHOLD offers will not combine. And seems like a toss up which one you will get as they haven't been awarding the better one in these cases it seems.

If you buy a GC to get the points DO NOT have offers loaded on your card. They will be counted as USED for example if you buy a $100 GC all spending threshold offers on your card up to $100 will be counted as USED.
    So in theory you should get the x number of points for buying that gift card of said amount. I could so see double dipping this way.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

[QUOTE=Glendon Preece;6397084]

So in theory you should get the x number of points for buying that gift card of said amount. I could so see double dipping this way.
    ? You get base points for buying a GC. That's all.

Thread Information