User Tag List

Page 314 of 560 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    dededi likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    ..as I explain in my previous posts...yes it is combining both offers which is not allowed.
    In this case you will get lower points first and then Larger points can take more then 2 weeks to show up...but you will get them(98%).
    If you will sdm 1800 to inquire about the points...she will tell you it is because you combine the 2 offers with minimum threshold amount...

Not sure I understand this line of thinking.

If it isn't allowed(combining) then why would I receive points 5 days(smaller amount)and then 2 weeks later the larger amount?
    2shopmom, momi and dededi like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post

If it isn't allowed(combining) then why would I receive points 5 days(smaller amount)and then 2 weeks later the larger amount?
    Maybe you were one of the lucky ones that got it 2x. I had 2 offers loaded and only got one awarded. Perhaps they didn't catch it and mums the word
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Threshold spending offers don't combine, so any time they have been received would have been a fluke.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Thu, Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Dh didn't get an offer for tomorrow, and mine is 8k WUS $50 so won't be shopping. I do still have the 8k baby offer though for the week so i may shop tomorrow evening using that.
    ROMEO, momi, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Threshold spending offers don't combine, so any time they have been received would have been a fluke.
    Anne gave the best answer to your question....
    ROMEO, annedougherty and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Okay fellows.... i have to get something out of my chest. I want to confess something!

The flyer gift card promo day when everyone was talking about how they got their big bonus points coupon and got the gift card too.... i got it all confused in my head.. i don't know what's going on with me these days..... i thought may be we can use our big offer and flyer promo offer combined again... may be this combining of offers has been working these days as a system error etc.

So when last Saturday was a 20x day and i got personal offer of 18500pts/$100 i decided to do a big shop. Spent $118 before tax. Got 20x points and my big coupon was redeemed too.
    But i didn't get my bonus 18500 pts. I knew i was not supposed to get it because we can't combine these types of offers. But i was blind sided by optimum greed.

Since that day my heart has been crying bloody tears.
    Name:  hand-drawn-cartoon-crying-broken-heart-sticky-notes-31857736.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  230.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I was paraphrasing Momi's comment regarding the two week later points? This is what I don't understand?
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I was paraphrasing Momi's comment regarding the two week later points? This is what I don't understand?
    I explained that was a fluke. She got points that she shouldn't have probably due to a glitch that they had as they updated their system.
    momof3heathens, momi and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used get 6000 pts wus 20 snacks and candy today. Checked receipt after and the points were awarded right away. Weird though I got 1000 in store points for have no idea what. And 10x points for cheese didnt credit.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I got an offer for 8,000 points when you spend $30 on anything in-store today, bought milk and lysol (for MIR) - promo code didn't show up on the screen though I loaded the coupon. And I don't have any other coupon loaded on to the card to confuse the system lol.

I should have printed the coupon instead grrrr....
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    I got an offer for 8,000 points when you spend $30 on anything in-store today, bought milk and lysol (for MIR) - promo code didn't show up on the screen though I loaded the coupon. And I don't have any other coupon loaded on to the card to confuse the system lol.

I should have printed the coupon instead grrrr....
    It's so weird that all of this is happening so selectively. I have yet to have an issue but I'm constantly worried I will lol. I got all my points awarded this week for redemptions that I did with offers loaded, but this is starting to feel like a very mentally draining part time job lol. I can't stay away though, the SDM is literally around the corner from me, I don't even have to drive.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Anne, when you have an offer and then do a redemption at the same time, is there anything you would recommend as far as points for offer and points to redeem? Is it better to redeem lower values ?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's so weird that all of this is happening so selectively. I have yet to have an issue but I'm constantly worried I will lol. I got all my points awarded this week for redemptions that I did with offers loaded, but this is starting to feel like a very mentally draining part time job lol. I can't stay away though, the SDM is literally around the corner from me, I don't even have to drive.
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Has anyone confirmed if coupons can still be used to bring down a total under the threshold ie Saturday's 18500 points when you spend 75
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Anne, when you have an offer and then do a redemption at the same time, is there anything you would recommend as far as points for offer and points to redeem? Is it better to redeem lower values ?
    thanks
    I was lucky enough to get 16K WUS $60 a few times recently, so this to me is the perfect time to use a redemption for 38k or $60 because you are already getting OVER 50% back (based on a bonus redemption). So then if you throw in VIB and you are getting in store points, or anything else on top like app rebates, mail in rebates...excellent return again for redeeming. Even the 12k WUS $50 is great for a $60/38k redemption. If it's a higher value than that I just work it out before hand to evaluate what I would get back and if I can get close to what I am redeeming then I will go for it.

Thread Information