User Tag List

Page 317 of 560 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    You will not get points if you redeem today. It has never worked unless they system changed in the last couple weeks.
    We do know it has never worked lol. It's just curiosity since personal offers work when you redeem
    Poppy111 and Poobah like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Threshold offers do not combine. You do not get both.
    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Then you already got what you suppose to get. Because we can't use 2 of these offers (point will add in 5 days) in single transaction. If we loaded all of those they will appeared as redeemed but in the end will get points for only one offer usually the bigger one. Unless some one is verrrry lucky.
    That's too bad. I'm pretty sure I've combined them before under the old system. They definitely shouldn't mark them both as used. What if I wanted to use another in a separate transaction?
    ROMEO, momi, Poobah and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That's too bad. I'm pretty sure I've combined them before under the old system. They definitely shouldn't mark them both as used. What if I wanted to use another in a separate transaction?
    We have to take ownership of our offers at the moment and only load what we will use until they fix it. Hopefully they fix it soon!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Thanks for testing that for us I spent $75 but redeemed $60 since I had 16k WUS $75. Got 15,500 points on my receipt
    15500 bonus points automatically or in 5 days? What coupon code is this? TIA
    ROMEO, momi and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    15500 bonus points automatically or in 5 days? What coupon code is this? TIA
    No coupon code, just a crap load of Huggies lol vib and in store bp.
    ROMEO, peachies, momi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Had a offer for 18,500 WUB $100 today. Redeemed for $85 and used $15 in coupons. Did not get the in-store 18,500 promo but it looks like I will get the personal one in 5 days as I have the 1 point and the coupon code on receipt. That is still a great use of points.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Yep, redeeming $85 when it's store promotion of 18500 wus $75 does NOT work.

Just came back.
    I took a chance to test it (again), needed to use expiring coupons and not enough cash to pay, so had to shop and redeem anyways.

Sub-total $87.18 - 85.00 redemption = 110 regular points

I'm posting my shop in another thread now.
    LOL yeah I tested too
    but got 30.000 pts on my second shop today, so got most of my points back

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Had a offer for 18,500 WUB $100 today. Redeemed for $85 and used $15 in coupons. Did not get the in-store 18,500 promo but it looks like I will get the personal one in 5 days as I have the 1 point and the coupon code on receipt. That is still a great use of points.
    So you can get redemption + points back from personalized coupons? Please report back in five days if you get the points. I am very intrigued, as you are claiming that 50k points redeemed for $85 = 50,000 points - 18500 points = 31,500 points for $85. It costs you to redeem 371 points per $1, which is better than super redemption.
    Anna Michele, momi and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanasavalot View Post
    LOL yeah I tested too
    but got 30.000 pts on my second shop today, so got most of my points back
    Personal offer?
    Poobah likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Everyone!

I've actually been crusing around and decided to come into work to finalize my shopping list for tomorrow.... I'm thinking of doing 2 x $75 dollar shops simply Cause the offer I have been getting have not been up to snuff the rest of the time.

Offers this week...

Not the worst offers, not the best...

I'll definately cash in on the milk, and even though the saran wrap and jet dry isn't on sale.. the amount of points plus the 18500 day coupled with the fact I actually need both products... Well I'll use them. $2.50 off liter, I'll use that to. And one way or another I'll go ahead and use the 3000 / $10. (might chance it and see if it will combine, or just spend 85 dollars and then call customer support... or I could be boring and save it for later in the week if something comes up... (probably the best idea).

P.s. On a side note Between going to Swiss chalet with my wife for supper using a nice nice coupon, for which it only cost 19.99 (plus tax and tip) which got us 2 quarter chicken dinners, 1 appetizer, and 1 desert.. and I was also able to use my Toyota loyalty card for an additional 10% off).... I then...

Drove my wife to the mission and dropped her off where she volunteers at the soup kitchen .... cruised down out to Foodland (managing to score a 4.3L/100km fuel economy followed by landed me 78 Airmiles on just 20 bucks (6 pkgs @ 3.49ea) worth of Grill'em and Juicy jumbo Hotdogs. I'm actually calling them on monday to make sure they get more for me before the offer is over on thursday. Crazy airmile value on a food I'm sure will come in handy all BBQ / Camp fire season long.

Then I hopped in my car, and drove about 30km taking a eco-friendly route to work landing just 4.6 L/100km and this included to sections of highway driving... Just to come here catch up with all your offers, and plan my shop for tomorrow. (I only live 9 minutes from work... so not really a huge waste).

So all in all I felt like a I had one hellava great afternoon... Oh and we started that off with a Birthday for Jessica's Mom. And did I mention how beautiful the weather is today?

P.s.s.

Back to Foodland... Again I'm shocked. The poor cashier at food land had some issues with putting through my order (Grill'ems were ringing up with the wrong price).. But she was really nice and during our conversation she let me know that the offer started yesterday, and I was the first person to actually come in and buy 6 packages to get the points. She had worked there both days. I'm once again dumb founded, that people just aren't taking any advantage of such a stellar deal.. specially considering how often most people end up buying these things over and over again all Summer long. Oh well more for me. (I might just buy 18 more packages.. lol).

Alright... Have a great day everyone.

P.s.s.s. Does anyone actually read long ass posts like these? lol *sorry*

P.s.s.s.s Almost forgt I concur with a previous poster, that my List will have matches with Snap, Sweet and CO51... so whoo hoo.
    Last edited by Poobah; Sun, Jun 7th, 2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: minor corrections. :P

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay Shop planned and ready to go...

About 24000 points with all the tricks kicked in.... and darn near 300 points per dollar spent give or take.

I have a second shop planned.... But of course won't be as point thrifty.

Opps.. 2L milk is actually 3.99 and the yogurt I'm not to sure what he cheapest Yogurt I can get is that will still land me the Zweet bonus... So I'll have to be careful I'm treading awfully close to 75 bucks.

Peace out!
    online and ottawacouponlady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

So hubby got crappy offers when I checked online and the email has totally different but better offers. .. strange thing is that last 4 digits on email offer dont match. Shd I still take a chance to print these and use? Anyone tried it before? Need to know how it works
    momi and Poobah like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I've actually been crusing around and decided to come into work to finalize my shopping list for tomorrow.... I'm thinking of doing 2 x $75 dollar shops simply Cause the offer I have been getting have not been up to snuff the rest of the time.

Offers this week...

Not the worst offers, not the best...

I'll definately cash in on the milk, and even though the saran wrap and jet dry isn't on sale.. the amount of points plus the 18500 day coupled with the fact I actually need both products... Well I'll use them. $2.50 off liter, I'll use that to. And one way or another I'll go ahead and use the 3000 / $10. (might chance it and see if it will combine, or just spend 85 dollars and then call customer support... or I could be boring and save it for later in the week if something comes up... (probably the best idea).

P.s. On a side note Between going to Swiss chalet with my wife for supper using a nice nice coupon, for which it only cost 19.99 (plus tax and tip) which got us 2 quarter chicken dinners, 1 appetizer, and 1 desert.. and I was also able to use my Toyota loyalty card for an additional 10% off).... I then...

Drove my wife to the mission and dropped her off where she volunteers at the soup kitchen .... cruised down out to Foodland (managing to score a 4.3L/100km fuel economy followed by landed me 78 Airmiles on just 20 bucks (6 pkgs @ 3.49ea) worth of Grill'em and Juicy jumbo Hotdogs. I'm actually calling them on monday to make sure they get more for me before the offer is over on thursday. Crazy airmile value on a food I'm sure will come in handy all BBQ / Camp fire season long.

Then I hopped in my car, and drove about 30km taking a eco-friendly route landing just 4.6 L/100km and this included to sections of highway driving... Just to come here catch up with all your offers, and plan my shop for tomorrow. (I only live 9 minutes from work... so not really a huge waste).

So all in all I felt like a I had one hellava great afternoon... Oh and we started that off with a Birthday for Jessica's Mom. And did I mention how beautiful the weather is today?

P.s.s.

Back to Foodland... Again I'm shocked. The poor cashier at food land had some issues with putting my order (Grill'ems were ringing up with the wrong price).. But she was really nice and during our conversation she let me know that the offer started yesterday, and I was the first person to actually come in and buy 6 packages to get the points. She had worked there both days. I'm once again dumb founded, that people just aren't taking any advantage of such a stellar deal.. specially considering how often most people end up buying these things over and over again all Summer long. Oh well more for me. (I might just buy 18 more packages.. lol).

Alright... Have a great day everyone.

P.s.s.s. Does anyone actually read long ass posts like these? lol *sorry*

P.s.s.s.s Almost forgt I concur with a previous poster, that my List will have matches with Snap, Sweet and CO51... so whoo hoo.
    I know im not the only one that read it.
    And I also did not partake in the grill ems deal im gonna check it out now
    Oh wait I did see it but I didnt really do the math
    $3.49 x 6 =$21 -$10AMCash +75 AM
    Rinse and repeat
    Hmmm
    I have a plan for tomorrow thanks
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sat, Jun 6th, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
    ROMEO, momi and Poobah like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I just looked at the history of both my card and DHs we have crap offers again and since the went digital each of us has used three offers total. Maybe when they realize my SDM master card went from 400.00 spent to 14.00 in a month they will see that they really don't get my shopping habits. Really who uses the 5000 points wus 50.00. I did not even bother to load them.
    but that said I still love reading everyone else's brags and offers. It gives me hope.
    ROMEO, Silk, jsmile and 5 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Previously I had a 15x the points offer and the details said good only on one. I bought two expecting to only get the 15x on one but ended up getting 15x on both. Anyone else have this happen? Was it a glitch?

But in this week’s offers, I have a 10x offer and the details are something I haven’t seen before - it says good for one use. It makes me think it’s like PCplus - good for one transaction but can get multiples. Anyone know?

Silk
    Anna Michele, momi and Poobah like this.
    Have a great life!

Thread Information