User Tag List

Page 323 of 560 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    ...and do multipliers work on redemption? Can't say I've used many multipliers at all, but I vaguely recall people saying they worked during the big beauty redemption and they were surprised?
    I did a $85 redemption last week (with a spend $100 get 18500 pts coupon), had 10x on cracker barrel loaded as well, and the 300g packs were on clearance for $2.99. Picked up 3. Didn't get the 10x the points. Figured it was because I redeemed. Didn't try calling for the 720 pts
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    After giving it some time and letting others post what works with the new system and what doesn't has changed how I might use my points. So far it has been verified that redeeming while using a personalized coupon Ex 16000 wus 60, you will get the points. I'm exciting to start doing this (my luck the day I do it the system changes..LOL) I'm hoping this doesn't change....fingers crossed. Thanks Anne for all the tips on wipes etc. My little guy is now 5 but I have a baby shower coming up so they are getting diapers and wipes!!
    I think this is going to be a "too good to last" scenario. We are going to have some very disappointed members (maybe some ticked off ones too) when it does change! I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Interesting. I also used the personalized coupon for 4000pts wus $20+ on food/snacks (coupon code 16646) on Sunday. Did not get it right away like you did jsmile, but I noticed the points had been added to my account today so that's not bad but wonder what would make it go through right away ?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I think this is going to be a "too good to last" scenario. We are going to have some very disappointed members (maybe some ticked off ones too) when it does change! I'm just going to enjoy it while it lasts!
    We can worry about whatever happens when it happens

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I have the flyer for Pharmaprix in front of me and says prices in effect from Saturday June 6 to Friday June 12. Can't imagine the SDM one is different.

Silk
    This week Pharmaprix flyer is valid until Friday and for the rest of Canada it is valid until Thursday.

But wait, next week your flyer is valid until Thursday and for the rest of Canada, it is until Friday.
    uanoor, Silk, dahliagrower and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I did a $85 redemption last week (with a spend $100 get 18500 pts coupon), had 10x on cracker barrel loaded as well, and the 300g packs were on clearance for $2.99. Picked up 3. Didn't get the 10x the points. Figured it was because I redeemed. Didn't try calling for the 720 pts
    I would give them a call. If we dont tell them they wont know and wont fix it
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Tue, Jun 9th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
    vw_girl and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Interesting. I also used the personalized coupon for 4000pts wus $20+ on food/snacks (coupon code 16646) on Sunday. Did not get it right away like you did jsmile, but I noticed the points had been added to my account today so that's not bad but wonder what would make it go through right away ?
    I used 3 coupons in the last week and got the points right away.
    One was 6000 on snacks and candy I think 1 was 8000 on food and yesterday it was 16000 on 60 also redeemed with 2 of these offers. My sister is also getting her points added right away. Maybe a more updated cash register system?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the same coupon on the 7th, points awarded on the 9th.
    Poppy111, amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker Just received my 18500 points from a redemption. This will change the way I shop and use my points. I usually wait for a bonus rede,ption but this is more advantageous. I can see a lot more of smaller shops in my future.

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I don't wait for bonus redemptions. I prefer smaller frequent ones as the prices are much better than bonus redemption prices.
    Think I might test this out tomorrow with a small redemption. I have a Wed offer for 3000pts wus $15 on detergent/cleaners. A few items in mind that I have coupons to take the oop down to $10, then redeem 8000pts to cover the sub-total prior to tax. Also have some c51 offers so if I can get stars & moon aligned with the products I need/want, may not be a bad little shop. I don't usually like redeeming at the lower amounts but I don't want to waste a potential larger bonus offer if it doesn't work.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker Just received my 18500 points from a redemption. This will change the way I shop and use my points. I usually wait for a bonus rede,ption but this is more advantageous. I can see a lot more of smaller shops in my future.

Think I might test this out tomorrow with a small redemption. I have a Wed offer for 3000pts wus $15 on detergent/cleaners. A few items in mind that I have coupons to take the oop down to $10, then redeem 8000pts to cover the sub-total prior to tax. Also have some c51 offers so if I can get stars & moon aligned with the products I need/want, may not be a bad little shop. I don't usually like redeeming at the lower amounts but I don't want to waste a potential larger bonus offer if it doesn't work.
    It works so you won't be wasting anything.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    This week Pharmaprix flyer is valid until Friday and for the rest of Canada it is valid until Thursday.

But wait, next week your flyer is valid until Thursday and for the rest of Canada, it is until Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Normally in BC our flyer goes from Saturday to the following Friday ... but this one is Saturday June 6 to Thursday June 11 ..... Doesn't make sense as there is no long weekend or big redemption coming up ?
    Thanks for your posts. This is interesting - and strange!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I hope people who do get the multiplier points (10x, 15x etc) *when they did a redemption* will post to let us know they got them.

I know when it's a set # of points ( e.g. 200 bonus pts wub x) we get it but my understanding is that no multiplier points are awarded 'within' a redemption. Money for the product has to be paid oop because multipliers are calculated according to the base points the product earned. When you redeem you don't earn base points on the product, so therefore the multiplier promo doesn't kick in.

But if something has changed I'd like to know However, there are so many glitches with the new system that it's hard to know if getting those points (if someone does get them) is just a mistake or a new policy.

Silk

Yes a while back people had mentioned specific product ones work when you redeem. The assumption was that they don't work but I am testing it out with a redemption, and purchasing more than one, as my offer is for 10x Huggies Wipes that I'm buying anyhow.
    Anna Michelle, I did do a redemption purchasing 2 Huggies wipes, but my 10x multiplier didn't go through at all. I forgot that it didn't work last time on the new soft pack of wipes with mickey mouse on it. I don't think the item is properly in the system for that offer. Hopefully I get another chance to try it again this week and this time I will get the hard tubs so the offer works!
    I remember the multiplier ones never work when we redeem. Same as when they have in-store 20X points WUS $50/$75 offer, if we redeem we get no bonus points. So the personal offer must be working the same way.
    May be I am wrong, someone correct me.
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Jun 10th, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Silk

Before the system got a digital update all of us used to think that multiplier points are not awarded for specific products multiplier points. But then a few SC members posted that they did get their multiplier points.
    For example, if they spent $5.00 on cookies on a $10.00 transaction (let's say they had 20x pts on any cookies coupon) and they redeemed 8000pts=$10. They got 50×20=1000 pts. They didn't get ANY base points at all but they got their multiplier points on their total $$$ spent on cookies.

When the system got a little bit update when coupons started saying that pts will be awarded within 5 days but we still had to print these coupons... i believe @coupongirl bought a men's shaver on her redemption day shop (there was 5x pts in flyer for that shaver), she got her 5x pts for that shaver.

But now.... everything is just all over the place. Lol. You are right that no one knows if they are getting these pts as a mistake or is it a new norm in sdm coupon world. I just hope optimum program still stays on top of any other Canadian loyalty program available to us.
    couponlady, ROMEO, Silk and 6 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks, amira. for the explanation I never saw those original posts - but then again there aren't too many threads I follow - there are just too many here on SC! I would love to have seen the receipts though for those transactions.

Yes, I think it's going to be hit or miss for a while until SDM works out the kinks They are definitely keeping us on our toes in the meantime! lol

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    @Silk

Before the system got a digital update all of us used to think that multiplier points are not awarded for specific products multiplier points. But then a few SC members posted that they did get their multiplier points.
    For example, if they spent $5.00 on cookies on a $10.00 transaction (let's say they had 20x pts on any cookies coupon) and they redeemed 8000pts=$10. They got 50×20=1000 pts. They didn't get ANY base points at all but they got their multiplier points on their total $$$ spent on cookies.

When the system got a little bit update when coupons started saying that pts will be awarded within 5 days but we still had to print these coupons... i believe @coupongirl bought a men's shaver on her redemption day shop (there was 5x pts in flyer for that shaver), she got her 5x pts for that shaver.

But now.... everything is just all over the place. Lol. You are right that no one knows if they are getting these pts as a mistake or is it a new norm in sdm coupon world. I just hope optimum program still stays on top of any other Canadian loyalty program available to us.
    Have a great life!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Hey guys, need advice again!

I have the 3000 pts WUS $15 on detergents and cleaners today. Does this apply to most items in the home cleaning aisle? Ie things that aren't strictly "detergents" like swiffer refill cloths or dryer sheets? Wondering if it's more like a cleaning department-wide coupon than the name suggests.

Anyone have any experience with this coupon?

Thank you
    jasperandchar and dededi like this.

Thread Information