User Tag List

Page 327 of 560 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    So I have a 20x valid saturday sunday, and I want to buy an xbox for $349. Can I redeem $170, and still get the 20x on the remaining $179? That will work right?
    Yes...
    Last edited by momi; Fri, Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Amira gave the answer already...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    I got the 20x / $50... which is alright, but I'm not keen on the flyer this week.
    So true the flyer is junk this week guess I'm not getting my ps4 yet either since I was hoping for an all week long 20x so I could senior discount and 20x the rest of the ps4 price after redemption.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't received a Saturday/Sunday offer yet.
    momi and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Hey guys, need advice again!

I have the 3000 pts WUS $15 on detergents and cleaners today. Does this apply to most items in the home cleaning aisle? Ie things that aren't strictly "detergents" like swiffer refill cloths or dryer sheets? Wondering if it's more like a cleaning department-wide coupon than the name suggests.

Anyone have any experience with this coupon?

Thank you
    As an update, on Wednesday I bought 2 boxes of bounce dryer sheets, 1 LB toilet cleaner and 1 pkg Lysol wipes, subtotal was 15.75, redeemed 8000 pts for $10 off and got my 3000 pts today! SDM is consistently averaging just under 48 hrs from purchase to "points awarded later", for me not too shabby!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Cata,

If all the items in your transaction are pointable (normally earn base points), then you are *missing* 180 base points which = $18. That confirms that your not getting the bonus points *1* for the digit offer has to do with the way the manger’s specials were entered, as Anne mentioned. The register read that you did not meet the threshold. because of that.

Some questions:

Does your receipt actually read: “Manager's Stickers $18" under the subtotal? Or are you summarizing? Do the name of the actual products/items show up on your receipt? Was it one (1) product or several that gave you a total of $18 in manager’s specials? Were they products that normally earn points?

I have never seen this. When mine was entered as a manager’s special the name of the product still showed up.

Does the coupon code for the bonus points offer show up on the receipt? It may not have shown because the base points didn’t meet the threshold because of the way the manager’s specials were entered. (Note: For those who have had coupon codes show up previously for transactions that didn’t meet the threshold/requirements - this is/was a glitch, according to the Optimum CS rep I spoke to.)

If you loaded that offer onto your card, whether it shows or not, I think you’ll need to call Optimum and let them know you believe the specials were entered incorrectly and see if they can credit you with the points.

Maybe other SCers have other suggestions or thoughts on your situation

Let us know what happens!

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Kelloggs Frt Crsp 6* $3.99
    Homo Milk 1*$5.99
    Wonder Bread 1*$1.99

Subtotal $31.92
    Manager's Stickers $18
    Total $13.92

Regular points 130
    Total points earned today 130
    and no "1" for digital points
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    As an update, on Wednesday I bought 2 boxes of bounce dryer sheets, 1 LB toilet cleaner and 1 pkg Lysol wipes, subtotal was 15.75, redeemed 8000 pts for $10 off and got my 3000 pts today! SDM is consistently averaging just under 48 hrs from purchase to "points awarded later", for me not too shabby!
    Nice, I'm still waiting for bonus wus points from this Monday (2 shops) and 1 from Wednesday.

I think I'm in their bad book.

ps...2 on Mon were redemptions...oh no...

update: Wed points awarded late Fri evening. Still waiting for points for 2 shops on Monday.

Anyone else waiting for points from last Monday (june 8) shop??
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Jun 12th, 2015 at 11:46 PM.
    momi, kimijeen, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I got my Monday redemption points a few hours ago
    momi, kimijeen, amira84 and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I might try to get into the habit of redeeming in small amounts each time I shop as I have a lot of points. Also I'm so well-stocked at home that I'm running out of ideas for things to buy (single guy living alone). Of course I'll still only shop with a personalized offer to get some points back as long as this keeps working! This weekend's 12000 pts WUS $50 personal offer is very tempting...but my god the flyer looks just awful to me this week...must resist urge to shop...but maybe if the personalized offers arrive...gah so addicted!
    Poppy111, scouponer, momi and 4 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Cata,

If all the items in your transaction are pointable (normally earn base points), then you are *missing* 180 base points which = $18. That confirms that your not getting the bonus points *1* for the digit offer has to do with the way the manger’s specials were entered, as Anne mentioned. The register read that you did not meet the threshold. because of that.

Some questions:

Does your receipt actually read: “Manager's Stickers $18" under the subtotal? Or are you summarizing? Do the name of the actual products/items show up on your receipt? Was it one (1) product or several that gave you a total of $18 in manager’s specials? Were they products that normally earn points?

I have never seen this. When mine was entered as a manager’s special the name of the product still showed up.

Does the coupon code for the bonus points offer show up on the receipt? It may not have shown because the base points didn’t meet the threshold because of the way the manager’s specials were entered. (Note: For those who have had coupon codes show up previously for transactions that didn’t meet the threshold/requirements - this is/was a glitch, according to the Optimum CS rep I spoke to.)

If you loaded that offer onto your card, whether it shows or not, I think you’ll need to call Optimum and let them know you believe the specials were entered incorrectly and see if they can credit you with the points.

Silk
    at my SDM, manager's specials lower the price of the item, no coupons show on the receipt and the lower price appears on the receipt as if it were the regular price.
    Silk, Poppy111, momi and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Forgive me I was wrong. Took a closer look and I was awarded points from Wednesday, not Monday. Not sure what's up with Monday?
    Poppy111, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Didn't know it's not listed as such on all receipts. But yes, I'm assuming the Cata was going by the manager's special prices not the prices before the markdown - and that's what the receipt seems to show based on what she posted.

Do you still get the base points, iheartcoupons? Because Cata did not based on the info she posted.

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by iheartcoupons View Post
    at my SDM, manager's specials lower the price of the item, no coupons show on the receipt and the lower price appears on the receipt as if it were the regular price.
    Have a great life!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Didn't know it's not listed as such on all receipts. But yes, I'm assuming the Cata was going by the manager's special prices not the prices before the markdown - and that's what the receipt seems to show based on what she posted.

Do you still get the base points, iheartcoupons? Because Cata did not based on the info she posted.

Silk
    nope, no base points for the coupon's value. Cashier entered something into the register, a different screen popped up and she adjusted the price down. Receipt had no trace of the original price.
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Cata,

Some questions:

Silk

Yes, I was summarizing lol... I did a second shop today and this time the "1" showed up. ..First receipt had "spend $30 on anything get 8,000 points" and second receipt had "spend $10 on snacks get 3,000 points "
    Last edited by Cata; Fri, Jun 12th, 2015 at 10:06 PM.
    Silk and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sat/Sun offer- 20 x wus $30 for me , and 8000 wus $30 anything for hubby.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I got 20X wus $25 Sat-Sun. Does it work the same like 8000 bpt wus $25?

For example, my total before coupon is $30 but after coupon is $20 only. Will this offer still be valid? If yes, it's 20x $30 or $20? TIA
    jasperandchar, momi and dededi like this.

Thread Information