User Tag List

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum FAQ and Q&A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Google "rumor" and see what comes up
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Fri, Jun 12th, 2015 at 09:54 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh please! Let's give them a little bit more realistic threats. Lol.
    Like sobeys or metro or safeway. Not walmart. They probably know a lot of Canadians prefer loblaws banner store over walmart.
    Oh I would totally boycott loblaws lol no joke. However, I can't see them ending the optimum program. Rebranding it and tweaking it perhaps, but nothing too drastic. We shall see!
    momi, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just hope you are right about optimum program. One of my cousins in a cashier in sdm and last month she told me that she hasn't heard anything about optimum program being finished. My local sdm cashier said the same thing.

But now these rumours...... my confidence is shattered and i am scared of telling this news to my hubby. Lol
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Meh, there have always been rumors
    CrazyQT, momi, amira84 and 2 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Before I preferred Nofrill but now they (atleast in my area) only price match only verrrry limited stores. So now feel it easier to price match at walmart for any Toronto flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh please! Let's give them a little bit more realistic threats. Lol.
    Like sobeys or metro or safeway. Not walmart. They probably know a lot of Canadians prefer loblaws banner store over walmart.
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

On the Shoppers Optimum website, I cannot seem to find where my points are added from doing surveys, etc. I see my points from receipts....should they be listed on the same page? I was suppose to get some boobie points but don't see them (ie. points from a breast survey thingy, I cannot remember the details right now).
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    On the Shoppers Optimum website, I cannot seem to find where my points are added from doing surveys, etc. I see my points from receipts....should they be listed on the same page? I was suppose to get some boobie points but don't see them (ie. points from a breast survey thingy, I cannot remember the details right now).
    Several people, including myself, had to call SDM to get the 500 points added for the breast survey. Think that was back in Feb/March. Points were added.
    BC Gal, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Several people, including myself, had to call SDM to get the 500 points added for the breast survey. Think that was back in Feb/March. Points were added.
    Thanks Yeah I forgot to check my account for those added points. They sent me a survey today and I'm suppose to get points added by the end of July. Maybe that's the reason of having to wait so long to get points - they are hoping people forget Guess I need to start keeping track of these things.
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have a question about redeeming points on seniors day. as this thursday if you spend more than $50 you get $10 back in shoppers card. so if I reedeem points and bring my total less than 50 still i get that bonus gift card or no??
    Couponcrinch likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It says after redemptions, so it would need to be over $50 after redemptions
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this...but I heard from the PC ppl that they are in the process of changing the loyalty program at SDM. This was going to be a given since the acquisition happened. They will be accepting PC plus at SDM, but they will no longer be offering Optimum offers. Since they dont want to lose loyal SDM members in the process, the Optimum program will still be active but only for redemptions, until they terminate this program entirely. I heard that they want to completely switch over by next year.

So I imagine this also means no more 20x, WUS deals, etc in SDM's future...?
    I guess it makes sense, they would lose out if they kept and accepted both loyalty programs at SDM
    https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...and-conditions

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.

Have you guys seen this before? Old news to you? Just saw this now on their website.. I am about to reach highest points level (95000) an am wondering if I continue accumulating although I don't want to redeem yet, or if I have to redeem in order to accumulate any more points? What I mean is, can you have more than 95000 points on your card? But based on Amira's reply just below I am guesing the answer is yes!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Old news, they used to have another date and extended it, which may still happen - but we are likely safe with at least another year

Personally, I think they would be stupid to get rid of Optimum, there are loyalty programs in other countries modelled after it because it is so successful and PC Plus is not as popular.

You can carry on earning points, I don't think there is a limit, I have seen someone with 500k points before but if it is ending, we may want to start redeeming earlier because I am pretty sure we will see a lack of sales when the end date draws near similar to bonus redemption days
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh OK, I wasn't sure, I thought for sure SCers would know about his, hehe.

But ya, I do hope they keep it, it's so much better than the PC points... although I do fairly well at PC when I price match some good deals from other stores on my offers, it doesn't compare. And offers are getting scarce... I have redeemed a few times for $20, but my last few visits a quick check of my receit on the way out has shown that I had earned 0 points

As for Optimum, I am hoping to redeem by end of 2015 when they have a redemption weekend/promo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i bought a perfume yesterday from shopperswhuch scanned at $108. after coming home i found out that at the bottom there is a price tag of $105. so if i use Scop i am eligible for $13+ tax as refund.

however i used seniors discount yesterday for that perfume and redeem my points too.. and lady gave me $10 bonus card which i am not supposed to get as i redeem points.

so should i go back to the store to get the refund or just be happy with my current situation.?

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information