User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Milk does not count as a food or snack product in Shoppers

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use this consistently in BC no problem and PLEASE do not confuse beverages and food - they do not have a beverage coupon of this type, ever. They include beverages in the 'food' category - I buy coke, oj and milk consistently on the 'food/snack' coupons and always spend just to the amount (like $30) and get the points - no problems

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

We get points for milk in New Brunswick but ew cannot redeem and get milk.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did my spend $10 get 4000 on food/snacks yesterday - separate transaction - bought $7 in coke and $4 in granola bars - the coupon applied. My case in point on 'beverages'... milk is just weird in some provinces and weird in the rest of them once in a while as a glitch - doesn't help that customer service do not know 100% what is what!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BCcheapMom View Post
    Did my spend $10 get 4000 on food/snacks yesterday - separate transaction - bought $7 in coke and $4 in granola bars - the coupon applied. My case in point on 'beverages'... milk is just weird in some provinces and weird in the rest of them once in a while as a glitch - doesn't help that customer service do not know 100% what is what!
    I agree with you that customer service should do a better job by learning and telling customers the correct information.
    Makes me wonder if they don't know what they are saying sometimes or if there are computer glitches that are causing the confusion over whether milk is counted as a food.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I purchased milk along with other food items in my food/snack offer and got the '1' on the reciept , yesterday
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought milk this Sunday and got points today for food and snack coupon (4K wus $20). Honestly can't even reach to $20 without milk. So praying for the survival of that coupon as it is without any change lol.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Milk worked for me today for the 4000 WUS $20 on food & snacks. The points were awarded immediately, too.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I'm in SK so we can never include milk in promos - but I would consider milk a beverage anyway. (yes, I know it's nutritious and some consider it a food)
    I am also in Sk and milk always works in all promos for me.....I have done the 8000wus $30 on food and snacks a millions times and I have always got the points.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyindark View Post
    I used a personalized coupon "Spend $20 on Food or Snacks, Receive 4,000 Bonus Points." But did not received any bonus points. So I emailed them, they told me "Milk does not count as a food or snack product."

Just let everyone know.
    Usually i get 8000points wus $30 on food and snacks and 4000 or 6000 points wus $20 on snacks and CANDY.....I am wondering if u just misread the coupon???

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I was certain that I got points on milk in Manitoba, and could redeem for milk. I've even had points coupons for it!
    amira84, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Milk has always worked with me... Including today. (ontario)
    Momof3girlies and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I wonder what the tax laws are regarding milk.

That should indicate what the legal classification of milk is. Are they trying to re-classify a food as something it isn't?
    dededi likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I used the 3000 bp wus spend $10 in food/snacks awarded in 5 days, I bought both a 4 liter bag of milk and 2 1 liters of chocolate milk plus a couple of other items for total of $11.64. I got the bp right away. Coupon ID was 16632.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it because they always have a good deal on milk??

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bumping this because today I FINALLY used a loaded offer ^^ same as yours Bugaboo9601, 3,000 bonus for $10.00 on food/snacks and my items were milk, bread and 2 dozen eggs, came just over $10.00 and points were right there on the receipt.
    Whew! I hardly ever go to SDM as most of the offers want me to spend too much ( $30.00, $50.00, $75.00 etc )

babies teach us acceptance

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information