User Tag List

Page 338 of 560 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferandcorban View Post
    I'm no spy...i had a cashier tell me about it!
    Haha... I wasn't refering to you or anyone. I just be having fun. But you have to wonder now, don't ya? Hmmmm.....
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, Cata and 4 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    I think the jig is up. They probably have someone that monitor's this thread, as it's the best place to come to see what's right or wrong with the system. Were like a sounding board, instantly alerting of bugs and other issues. If I was in charge of the whole point reward / personnel offer system and digital change over you can bet this is where i would be monitoring customer activity.

In fact i wouldn't be surprised at all if a Hired Representative of Shoppers is posting here... I wonder who it is? hmmm.
    Totally agree on the monitoring, in fact with many of the new analytics apps, retailers can easily identify mentions, patterns, trends, etc that relate their customer sets/markets.
    My thought for what it is worth...they released the system changes either too quickly or more broadly than perhaps they should have. Forums like this can be used to help id some of the bugs (as should calls to the 1-800) and this week is probably set aside for system fixes/reprogramming. I still for one think the Optimum program is one of the best loyalty programs around so while so things might be glitchy, I still get excited to see what my weekly offers will be ;-)

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

They have always read SC guys
    ROMEO, amira84, maple7 and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    I redeemed $60 pts and used bonus pts offer spending 60 get 16000 on Jun 12 last Friday still didn't get bonus pts. Anyone else? Should I keep waiting or should I call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did the same with same coupon on Friday. Points were in my account on Monday.
    ROMEO, LoveCpn, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you so much @Anna Michele for posting this bicycle factory participating products picture. Now if i don't get enough points your in big trouble!

80% of me says that i should just buy whatever chocolates are included in this picture and don't worry about these bicycle factory promo points. I will still get 24000 pts (minimum) for my transaction. And hopefully, if this picture and sdm promo is true to its words then i WILL get all those extra points too. Plus i will get different variety of chocolates to feed my freezer.
    I love toblerone more than others included in the pic.

BUT i noticed that cadbury 100g bars (blue packaging) in this picture include only bubbly and simple bars. Not the ones with hazelnut or raisins or almonds. I'll just stick with this picture to put the blame on anna. Lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Did the same with same coupon on Friday. Points were in my account on Monday.
    Thanks for letting me know...dont know why it didnt credit my account.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Thank you so much @Anna Michele for posting this bicycle factory participating products picture. Now if i don't get enough points your in big trouble!

80% of me says that i should just buy whatever chocolates are included in this picture and don't worry about these bicycle factory promo points. I will still get 24000 pts (minimum) for my transaction. And hopefully, if this picture and sdm promo is true to its words then i WILL get all those extra points too. Plus i will get different variety of chocolates to feed my freezer.

BUT i noticed that cadbury 100g bars (blue packaging) in this picture include only bubbly and simple bars. Not the ones with hazelnut or raisins or almonds. I'll just stick with this picture to put the blame on anna. Lol
    You are cracking me up @amira84 . I would not have the willpower if all that chocolate was in the house. Did you know that PC Dark Chocolate peppermint melts are great from the freezer ;-) Name:  eating-chocolate-bunny.gif
Views: 433
Size:  33.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

O my God! This smiley is so cute. This is exactly what is going to happen to me after tomorrow.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

@amira 64, at this rate plus promos, you might need to get a new freezer soon! are you sure you are saving money? LOL
    ROMEO, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Has anyone purchased more than $10.00 worth of the Cadbury bars? I'm just wondering if you receive 1,000 bonus points for every $5.00 worth of Cadbury, etc. products, regardless of how many or what the individual prices of the products are.

If I spend $20.00 (or just over) on Cadbury items that qualify, will I receive 4,000 bonus points (4 x 1,000)?
    ROMEO, Cata and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    It's very easy for a cashier to tell whether an item is included in bonus points promos in the stores I shop in. If they scan $5 worth of chocolate bars, DON'T let them scan your card, it will say on their screen how many points you are going to miss out on. Have them cancel the items, check the next chocolate bar.

The cosmetic cashiers did this for me yesterday, I did a John Frieda/Almay 20x promo and not all items were included in the promo. Sometimes when it is busy or they don't want to interfere with cashiers, they scan items for me in the backroom scanner. Perhaps your store cash registers are different but stores have been doing this for me for a couple of years.

Another thing to note is that when the store manually add points for you, it comes out of the stores budget. When it works automatically, it comes out of the marketing fee they already pay, so it's always nicer to our stores to call in missing promo points rather than them doing the adjustment when things don't work.

On the rumour note, the beauty supervisor yesterday mentioned that this weekend is the beginning of the "hard" launch of the digital system and to expect some good coupons. I'm expecting 7 coupons rather than one lol. Hopefully we won't lose printing ability.
    I heard the same rumour on Wednesday from the supervising cashier too, that there was going to be a big launch of the digital system and she said the same, to expect some good coupons. I also hope we will not lose the printing ability too.
    I guess it is wait and see.
    ROMEO, jsmile, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    I redeemed $60 pts and used bonus pts offer spending 60 get 16000 on Jun 12 last Friday still didn't get bonus pts. Anyone else? Should I keep waiting or should I call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did a redemption to get points back on Monday and got nothing this time. It worked before but maybe my luck has run out
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Has anyone purchased more than $10.00 worth of the Cadbury bars? I'm just wondering if you receive 1,000 bonus points for every $5.00 worth of Cadbury, etc. products, regardless of how many or what the individual prices of the products are.

If I spend $20.00 (or just over) on Cadbury items that qualify, will I receive 4,000 bonus points (4 x 1,000)?
    I only got 1000k for my purchase on wed. I have over $10 worth all identical items. I always find the offers don't add up anymore like they used.
    Poppy111, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I only got 1000k for my purchase on wed. I have over $10 worth all identical items. I always find the offers don't add up anymore like they used.
    I'm thinking because the offer says 'when you spend $5", not "for every $5" (in one transaction).
    But, who knows for sure these days.
    Poppy111, Cata, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    That's a burn for @amira84

However a good Store would manually add missing points... cause 5 bars is 5 bars is 5 bars.

Thread Information