User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Share your postive shopping stories : )

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sometimes we find a store employee who has really gone above and beyond to help you.
    Share your story.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ticul and Anna P like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

In April we went to look at Home Depot's lawnmower display. We saw some edge trimmers in the store.
    The store employee told us to wait because there is usually a discounted price on the edge trimmers.
    He was right! We bought a cordless edge trimmer that could be recharged or plugged in with an electrical cord, for 25% off.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

At Target, there were so many good emplyee to customer experiences. I liked how they would go on their walkie-talkies and open up a new cash register when the lines were long.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

We went for a test drive at a car dealership. They advertised that if we posted a comment on Facebook, about the test drive, we could receive coupons. We got car wash coupons.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

An employee at the grocery store saw me staring at some reduced plants. The plants did not look good. They were reduced 50% first. Then they reduced them further from $12.99 to a final price of $2.99. The employee told me how to choose a good plant and how to revive the plant. Fast forward to 2 months later, and the plants are in bloom!
    iheartcoupons, ticul and Anna P like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A few times we have been in line and the cashier has said, Excuse me just and minute, and runs after a customer. Usually a customer has left their grocery bag, debit card, credit card, gift card, car keys behind and the cashier tries to catch them before they leave.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I have been in line behind a teen/tween who is paying with their own money. Sometimes they are by themselves. Sometimes, they don't have enough for that can of pop or chocolate bar, because they forgot the tax. I have seen cashiers reach into their pocket and added change to the till.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Target employee ties teen's tie and gives interview tips
    ticul likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

We have 2 great lady's that work at WM and they are always giving coupons if they see you are buying and dont have a coupons they ask if we would like one. Now when I go I always ask them what they would like to have for coupons and give to them if I have some. They are happy as I get more coupon because of trade and they are surprise as what I offer them. This is nice because most of the place are not coupon friendly and there is not too many people couponning here. Thay use to give me the look before and now with a little more people couponning they aere getting use to it.

That to me make's my shopping trip more interesting and a lot more enjoyable..................
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    We have 2 great lady's that work at WM and they are always giving coupons if they see you are buying and dont have a coupons they ask if we would like one. Now when I go I always ask them what they would like to have for coupons and give to them if I have some. They are happy as I get more coupon because of trade and they are surprise as what I offer them. This is nice because most of the place are not coupon friendly and there is not too many people couponning here. Thay use to give me the look before and now with a little more people couponning they aere getting use to it.

That to me make's my shopping trip more interesting and a lot more enjoyable..................
    nice to hear
    smart employees, since they know they are making repeat customers, who will tell others

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First of all customer satisfaction is the best one to impress the customer if the made this perfectly means it is easy to shop.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have shopped from Casual-plus and really loved its collection.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I prefer to buy clothes and shoes on the internet now. My favorite websites : Forever21 and Spartoo.net. It's not expensive at all and there are many choices !

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

cashier pointed out to me that there were some pink sticker laundry detergent on display right across from the cash registers
    redhdlois likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Last weekend I ordered dd new a crib mattress for her toddler bed from Amazon.ca. Got it on Wensday, just wrapped in the plastic which had a hole in it, and when I went to change mattresses I noticed a huge hole at the top of the mattress. Called Amazon, got through right away, explained the situation and in less than 2 minutes they had a replacement mattress being shipped out to me, with free next day shipping and a pick up for the ripped mattress for the next day as well. Didn't even take a full 24 hours for them to have my new mattress delivered(packaged in a cardboard box this time) and the old one picked up.
    Shwa Girl and redhdlois like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information