User Tag List

Page 358 of 560 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    In the week or so, leading up to last Monday's fiasco, redeem/points back was working for some.
    Monday was a hay-day for everyone.
    Now going back to pre-Monday, hit-and-miss, certain stores (or what-ever).
    In other words, for today, tomorrow, next week, (who knows how long), if redeem/points back was working for you pre-Monday, then still worked yesterday (Wed).
    Mine only worked on Monday, so has already stopped.

I've redeemed 8 times in past 6 weeks, so have to re-stock my points.

Poppy - thanks for the info on 'digital coupon not available' showing on your receipts prior to digital. I skimmed my receipts back to Nov/14, and this message has never appeared.
    I'm thinking because some stores/areas were set up for digital before others. Mine wasn't.

Friday offers of redeem/get points back, may put an end to Monday's situation. Maybe need more test runs after Friday. This is a guess, my opinion on watching things change, my own shops, and the shops of others.

Happy shopping, keep gathering!
    @WINNIPEGZELDA
    Mostly coupons are with promo coupon I'd 1234 etc. these types of coupons still work with redemption.
    Your coupon loaded to your card was scannable that is why when you redeem your points at the end system was unable to read it and you got the message digital coupon not available 9001'...
    Theses types of messages only appear with scannable coupons.
    Next time if you redeem make sure your coupon code appears before redemption.
    This may be the reason that coupon did not go through....
    We will se Friday posts if people are successful while redeeming and getting points back... @annedougherty please do a test for us on Friday thanks.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@jsmile and @maple7 product bonus points coupons 20x,10x,15x or specific amount coupons do work with redemption too.i had done it so many times.
    Last edited by momi; Thu, Jun 25th, 2015 at 02:30 PM.
    ROMEO, jsmile, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I haven't been able to keep up with this forum recently (preparing house for sale, which means hiding stockpile) but glad I checked in today and did some reading....I had a weekly offer of 8000 wus $50, so I went and bought a $50 giftcard and YAY! I got the points (happydance)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @WINNIPEGZELDA
    Mostly coupons are with promo coupon I'd 1234 etc. these types of coupons still work with redemption.
    Your coupon loaded to your card was scannable that is why when you redeem your points at the end system was unable to read it and you got the message digital coupon not available 9001'...
    Theses types of messages only appear with scannable coupons.
    Next time if you redeem make sure your coupon code appears before redemption.
    This may be the reason that coupon did not go through....
    We will se Friday posts if people are successful while redeeming and getting points back... @annedougherty please do a test for us on Friday thanks.
    Thanks...

Coupon did appear in green colour when subtotal entered, then disappeared after redemption entered.

By scannable, do you mean they swipe coupon from my physical phone?
    If so, I've never done this. Coupon seems the same as others I've received/used. Have to check again.

Stubborn me....I'm going to buy a gift card tomorrow, with my card loaded with big offer....just have to try again
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Thu, Jun 25th, 2015 at 02:51 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@jsmile and @maple7product bonus points coupons 20x,10x,15x or specific amount coupons do work with redemption too.i had done it so many times.
    Thanks Momi, if I redeem tomorrow, I'll try a different one just to see what happens.
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Noticed that Voltaren is on sale for $9.99 next week 75/100g (page 6 of @cyn88canada's post), great deal if you have the $6.75 off digital coupon this week (Friday night) or next.
    My husband's card has this! How early can we go tomorrow (Friday night)?
    ROMEO, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    My husband's card has this! How early can we go tomorrow (Friday night)?
    I've never had a problem at 6pm, some are a little earlier, say 5pm. On the very odd occasion I've gone to a store I don't know well, then I check a price or two at the scanner just to be sure before checking out.
    ROMEO, momi and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People getting excited getting bonus coupon points on gift cards.. don't get too excited.. they will eventually take these back. They're specifically excluded in the coupon terms.

Ron.
    Lori, ROMEO, Anna Michele and 4 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've never had a problem at 6pm, some are a little earlier, say 5pm. On the very odd occasion I've gone to a store I don't know well, then I check a price or two at the scanner just to be sure before checking out.
    Thanks maple7! I used to shop the next flyer's deals at around 10pm-ish, but now that I have the baby we have to go a bit earlier
    ROMEO, momi, Cata and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    People getting excited getting bonus coupon points on gift cards.. don't get too excited.. they will eventually take these back. They're specifically excluded in the coupon terms.

Ron.
    And specially combining with double or triple offers can also be a issue...
    All of a sudden if your account show up the maximum amount of points for example 30k,40k or more then that system can pop up your account and they can check when and how you got that much points...
    So my sc friends beware of your accounts use wisely...don't let sdm Reps to block your account or take your points away....
    Last edited by momi; Thu, Jun 25th, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
    ROMEO, maple7, dededi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

At my store the sale also starts Friday at 5:pm
    ROMEO, maple7, dededi and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Also see them starting to rip the old price tags off around 5pm at my store. Will aim for maybe 8pm shop on mom's card tomorrow to get the cheap Voltaren. Good call on scanning first!
    ROMEO, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

1).I just recall my memory and checked the transaction history of my account its 3000 bonus points already added on June 11 for WUS $10 on food and snack....now it was just showing up on the receipt that 3000 bonus points adjustment....

2).Yes I did transfer points to this account that is why it is showing web transfer points.
    3).for my recent transaction I used 3000 point coupon for pampers swardlers and 1000 points for johnsons baby product,10x points on neilson milk,12000 points WUS $50 and last coupon was 4000 WUS $30.

Do the bonus points from coupons always show up as adjustments on your receipts?

Maybe it's a new thing they're doing? It made me wonder if mine was also related to a wus $10 on snack and candy. But that has never shown up for other bonus points awarded in the past. and did not show up when I had card scanned for points balance.

Silk
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My Friday coupon is 20X wus $25. If I buy a giftcard for $25 might I get 5000 pts?
    ROMEO, MrsMer and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if anyone uses a spend your points get points back coupon, can you please let us know if the points are awarded right away!? Curious if I should attempt to combine spend 50k get 15k back, with my spend $40 on baby get 8000 points.

Also - for Friday night shopping trips: Anyone know if the 2-days deals also show up on Friday night as well? There are a couple Saturday/Sunday specials I wouldn't mind picking up. I always check the price of every item on the scanner, but I'm not sure how to check the multi-buy deals (like 2/$5 pop)

Happy Friday shopping everyone!!

Did anyone else not get a Friday offer? My sisters card didn't get a Friday deal
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information