User Tag List

Page 402 of 560 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I have 4000 points WUS $30. Just getting back into earning Optimum points. Do you guys consider this a worthy deal?
    Depends what you buy. Two different kinds of diapers for 11.99 each, 3000 vib each, one Huggies one pampers wipes, 2.99 each, 2000 vib each...that's nearly $30 and earns you 14000 points, plus potential in store points on select diapers right now, cash back on apps for different diapers. You break even in points so looks like a good deal to me.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

got 16000 wus $60 on Wen. I'm gonna use

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have crappy offer this week. 4000 wus $20 on food and snack. No problem using offer this time.

Had to buy something else to get 4000 BD offer. Don't want to risk combining both offers.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

???????

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    WHAT? HOW? WHAT?
    How is this possible? Tell me, i am going to die here.
    momi likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Too bad don't have these offers when my twins born. Used lots lots of diapers and formula that time. Now they are 7.

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Depends what you buy. Two different kinds of diapers for 11.99 each, 3000 vib each, one Huggies one pampers wipes, 2.99 each, 2000 vib each...that's nearly $30 and earns you 14000 points, plus potential in store points on select diapers right now, cash back on apps for different diapers. You break even in points so looks like a good deal to me.
    ROMEO, annedougherty and momi like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    ???????

I was asking crazyQT about her comment of not so invisible SC ink.
    uanoor and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Holy!! Ok I didn't know about these other printable coupons! Sigh. I've been out of the loop for way too long......I did go, earned a little over 5000 points and thought that way good. You're way is much better Anne!!
    My diaper stockpile is now bananas lol.
    ROMEO, momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Holy!! Ok I didn't know about these other printable coupons! Sigh. I've been out of the loop for way too long......I did go, earned a little over 5000 points and thought that way good. You're way is much better Anne!!
    anisa, ROMEO, momi and 1 others like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My diaper stockpile is now bananas lol.

Ok ok next flyer I need to work some of your magic!!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok ok next flyer I need to work some of your magic!!
    I will advise not to follow anne's VIB footsteps. Your house will be flooding with diapers+wipes but you won't be able to get out of VIB diapers/wipes points addiction. You will start buying diapers and wipes for your not yet conceived baby.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Haha I love it!
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Nice offers for tomorrow -- one card is 12k WUS $50 and the other is 16k WUS $60 .... will go in with both cards and see what happens ....

one SDM is near my work and they are a beauty boutique but the food area is pretty pathetic .... the one closest to home is not a beauty boutique but their food area is well stocked and they have terrific clearance stuff .... last shop they had tons of almay at $5 ... less the $3 coupons so $2 ....

Ok Amira it's not lise watier or stila stuff but I'm not totally convinced it's all "better" .... I was reading a review last week (the Kit?) on top 10 mascaras ... and in among the top 10 was Maybelline's pink one (the bright pink with the green lid) .... that retails for under $10 and goes on sale for $3.99 ... so why would you pay $30-$50 for a label that not any better? But I will never pretend to be a cosmetic pro .... just manage with some mascara and a decent lipstick usually
    ROMEO, momi, Cata and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I will advise not to follow anne's VIB footsteps. Your house will be flooding with diapers+wipes but you won't be able to get out of VIB diapers/wipes points addiction. You will start buying diapers and wipes for your not yet conceived baby.
    Lol! You can never be too prepared!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Nice offers for tomorrow -- one card is 12k WUS $50 and the other is 16k WUS $60 .... will go in with both cards and see what happens ....

one SDM is near my work and they are a beauty boutique but the food area is pretty pathetic .... the one closest to home is not a beauty boutique but their food area is well stocked and they have terrific clearance stuff .... last shop they had tons of almay at $5 ... less the $3 coupons so $2 ....

Ok Amira it's not lise watier or stila stuff but I'm not totally convinced it's all "better" .... I was reading a review last week (the Kit?) on top 10 mascaras ... and in among the top 10 was Maybelline's pink one (the bright pink with the green lid) .... that retails for under $10 and goes on sale for $3.99 ... so why would you pay $30-$50 for a label that not any better? But I will never pretend to be a cosmetic pro .... just manage with some mascara and a decent lipstick usually
    Ick no that Maybelline stuff is nowhere near comparable to diorshow, or any of the other top rated mascaras on sephora. If you tried it you would see the difference. You can't build up coats of drug store mascara like you can with high end mascara. Drug store mascara flakes off and debris gets in your eyes lol. Worlds of difference.

Savingloonies jenniferandcorban's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I know I can't use just any mascara because of allergies and so far the best I've found at a decent price range is Physicians Formula - organic. I haven't tried the regular line but I'm of the mind that organic is better esp when it's on your eyes.it will go on sale quite often at SDM....so I always have a small stock pile.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Thread Information