User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Don't Forget to Use Your One Day Clif Bar coupon!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Jul 23rd, 2015
    Just a friendly reminder to use your FREE CLIF Organic Trail Mix Bar coupon today since it's only valid today - July 22 (from websaver). Gotta love FREE!
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the reminder, but I may have to miss out on this, if I can't get out for lunch. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can only find the regular single clif bars and the boxes of the bars. I've been to 2 Shoppers, Rexall, Longos and Valu-Mart. I'm hopefully going to try the Yonge and College area where there's a Loblaws, Metro and a Sobeys Urban Fresh.

I also don't think their store locator (http://www.clifbar.ca/store-locator) is accurate as it doesn't list Shoppers as selling their products.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, but I may have to miss out on this, if I can't get out for lunch. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I can only find the regular single clif bars and the boxes of the bars. I've been to 2 Shoppers, Rexall, Longos and Valu-Mart. I'm hopefully going to try the Yonge and College area where there's a Loblaws, Metro and a Sobeys Urban Fresh.

I also don't think their store locator (http://www.clifbar.ca/store-locator) is accurate as it doesn't list Shoppers as selling their products.
    Thanks for the store locater link, apparently the local Mac's has it.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I have to pass as well. I had 2 coupons but, even though my Foodland carries Clifbars, Foodland does not carry the very specific bar for which the FPC was good. Nuts! Or no nuts for me may be more accurate.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    I have to pass as well. I had 2 coupons but, even though my Foodland carries Clifbars, Foodland does not carry the very specific bar for which the FPC was good. Nuts! Or no nuts for me may be more accurate.
    If you have a Sobeys in your area, check there. That's where I picked up my free Clif bar this morning.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can you please let us know if you are successful at Loblaws? Thanks
    macw1960 likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I found them at London Drugs for those on the west coast....and they currently have a sale on them (ends today) min 3/$1.33 each - $.75 coupons from Healthy Shopper (booklet or print online).
    mcminsen and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Any one found those in walmart???
    macw1960 and walkonby like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Can you please let us know if you are successful at Loblaws? Thanks
    @Cuckoobird no luck at Loblaws and I checked the Bulk Barn as they're listed as selling Clif bars, but nothing there. I found them at the Metro at College Park. I got the dark chocolate cherry almond for my mom and dark chocolate pomegranate raspberry for myself. They had the coconut almond peanut and the dark chocolate peanut butter one as well. If you end up going to that one, they're at the cash end of aisle 3.
    macw1960 and Durham Couponer like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    yep! I found 2 this a.m. in my WM
    I am still ticked about paying taxes on this. macw1960 says it is the law that all FPC's you do not pay taxes on , but I think in the fine print it states that the customer is responsible for any applicable taxes??
    uanoor and macw1960 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yep! I found 2 this a.m. in my WM
    I am still ticked about paying taxes on this. macw1960 says it is the law that all FPC's you do not pay taxes on , but I think in the fine print it states that the customer is responsible for any applicable taxes??

I am going to hunt through SC and see if I can find that post from years ago.
    Cuckoobird and walkonby like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I am going to hunt through SC and see if I can find that post from years ago.
    you know what? Now I think you are right! I was reading a few Google searches about it and now I am quite pi**ed off at WM, they also charged me taxes on the 2 boxes of Minions cookies I got last week. ( I just reexamined my receipt ) so I am taking both receipts back to speak with a manager about this. I am so fed up of stores doing this IF they know for a fact taxes do not apply to a free product.

thanks again macw!!
    macw1960 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I found them at London Drugs for those on the west coast....and they currently have a sale on them (ends today) min 3/$1.33 each - $.75 coupons from Healthy Shopper (booklet or print online).
    UPDATE: I was just looking at LD online and it's now showing this particular bar is no longer on sale : ? Boo! ANyway, you can still get the free one.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Got mine at Walmart in Mount Pearl, NL today. They're in the drugstore section. I told the cashier the taxes were included (at least I thought they were) so she took that off too.

denise

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I found them at Walmart (two flavours: almond and pomegranate/raspberry).
    Couldn't find the right one at RCSS, so I got the 'Mojo' one which,
    according to the worker in the organics aisle, was close enough.

Regarding the tax on FPC's issue, I've gotten about a dozen of the
    Revlon Colorsilks at Walmart, and always paid tax.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information