User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi , I am Henry from Ontario. I am new here. Just moved in last week. I live with my wife and my 3-year-old son. We bought an old house. The windows here are pretty old ones and I am planning on changing them. Since I am new here I don’t know what service provider would be the best. I came across this website which had reviews on various window providers ( http://www.ontariowindowreviews.com/ ). I don’t know which one should I go for. Is anybody here familiar with any of the providers? If not , can you suggest me a provider which is good. I don’t want to make a wrong choice.
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft
    Last edited by henrymcarey; Fri, Jul 24th, 2015 at 05:00 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First specify your needs carefully then act.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

We used Brock Windows twice and had a great experience with the product and installation both times. The installers will go that extra bit for you, but you're also paying more than the cheapest quote.

The first time, the installers left us with extra trim because we were redoing our kitchen. The second, the installer put in a new doorbell and put in new trim around the patio door because I was hesitant about the look of the old one.

They're more expensive, but you're paying for the customer service and attention after the installation too. They've also been great with replacing broken parts, even when I can't find the warranty from the previous homeowner.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with sweetsparrow that you must share the pictures and other requirements like budget and measurements that you need to change. Also look for installers with good reviews on local engines and sites such as hotfrog and more.

Thread Information