User Tag List

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree2365Likes

Thread: Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Starting to send out buddies but please hold off posting anything until i am done...ty all

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Ok I beleive I am finished...please pm me if there are any issues ....HAVE FUN!!!!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Thank you conductor I'm loving my buddy's list. Going shopping this weekend. Hoping to finish it by Monday!!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

my buddies list is AWESOME!!!! I cant wait to go shopping, woohoo!!!!!

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

yay!!
    Crochetlady likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Looking forward to the shopping time on Sunday after I drop my mom off for acupuncture...

Buddy's list is looking for festive stuff... hope I can make him/her happy!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Buddy has a good list. Looking forward to get shopping!

To my buddy, I think I put nuts on my list. I bought some peanuts yesterday at Shoppers, they are flavoured and they are so yummy. PC brand so I guess you can get them at loblaws and such? I got the salt and vinegar, and the salt and black pepper. OMG. Just in case. I think there were some other flavours too but I am not into hot peppers, the black pepper is hot enough lol.

Hope all the kiddos back to or new at school had great weeks, and everyone is set to enjoy the weekend! Jackson was tired tonight, but he had a good week and is enjoying school. He seems to like his new teacher and I think he's going to learn a lot. He has been trying to read and is sounding things out a lot. Only 3 days in and he's doing well

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

cant wait for livi to start...she is in french immersion so we have been practicing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm so excited to get shopping!! My buddy has a great list!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Received buddy and WL. Time to shop!!! Wahoo!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Found my buddy and wishlist when I got home tonight. I hope to start shopping next week.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ah the weekend! it's a rainy one here which sucks, we'll be stuck inside so much of the day. But we are going to Home Depot to do their kids craft workshop, love that, it's free and he uses a hammer lol. We get to bring something home, and it gets us out. Also have to stop at the library to renew his card. For some reason mine is renewed automatically but his we have to go in for! Weird. We are registering for a Ranger Reading and it's through the library so we need his card up to date. Another free event, go hear one of the Reading Rangers (from TVO kids) reading a book, we went last year and it was a lot of fun. We get a copy of the book, there are crafts to do, lots of fun. I think it's in November, but still, fun to look forward to and we want to make sure to be registered early.

May be doing some shopping this weekend for my buddy but we'll see! I love the list, trying to decide which things I'm going to pick up lol. So many choices...
    julesie-pie and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ah the weekend! it's a rainy one here which sucks, we'll be stuck inside so much of the day. But we are going to Home Depot to do their kids craft workshop, love that, it's free and he uses a hammer lol. We get to bring something home, and it gets us out. Also have to stop at the library to renew his card. For some reason mine is renewed automatically but his we have to go in for! Weird. We are registering for a Ranger Reading and it's through the library so we need his card up to date. Another free event, go hear one of the Reading Rangers (from TVO kids) reading a book, we went last year and it was a lot of fun. We get a copy of the book, there are crafts to do, lots of fun. I think it's in November, but still, fun to look forward to and we want to make sure to be registered early.

May be doing some shopping this weekend for my buddy but we'll see! I love the list, trying to decide which things I'm going to pick up lol. So many choices...

I keep meaning to sign up Hannah for one of those Home Depot workshops but I always forget! She starts dance class next Saturday morning & it runs all year & I think the times might interfere ��, will have look into that!

Got my buddy's Wishlist & im excited to go shopping this morning. I was so tired yesterday from all my extra walking (my hips were so swollen & sore) that I went to bed at 8:30pm (& would have gone earlier if I could). Still feeling tired this morning, but the munchkin was up at her new normal time (6:45am) despite having gone to bed later than the new normal last night! But got a busy day today, so besides the few minutes of relaxing I'm trying to grab now, it looks like Sunday will be my relaxing day! Though, I do have an hour of preg massage & acupuncture later this morning, I can't wait! Then off to Prairie Gardens which is a semi-local farm that has tons of fall activities, including one of those giant corn mazes! I love corn mazes!

So, what is everyone else plans for the weekend?
    Crochetlady and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Victoria bound this morning! I'm hoping to pick some items up well I'm there for my buddy!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

I am working 😢
    But I get tomorrow off. On Sundays livi and I go for breaky and then the grocery store and sometimes baking after that...other times watch a movie, play, or crafts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Crochetlady and julesie-pie like this.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information