User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: General Mills : FREE movie offer is back - Cereals, Nature Bars, Hamburger Helper etc

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 05:45 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Starts on October 1 , 2015 . Valid Sunday - Thursday only. Fri/Sat not eligible.

Some are BOGO offers , Some are FREE movie offers, Some are CHILD movie offer ,Some need more than 1 PIN.

All this depends on the month you redeem them and/or the product you buy . Looks like you have to buy the bigger boxes this time around compared to last time .

Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 05:46 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I will probably save my codes for November for FREE movies, B1G1 Free doesn't seem that great unless its a Tuesday, when its worth it

The boxes should be hitting most stores this weekend . Hopefully they are NOT more than 4 bucks . I don't really eat cereals, but for $ 13 movie tickets , I don't mind buying them for 4-5 bucks

Plus its a PIN so you can even trade them for other high value coupons/PINS , no need to mail anything, its just a PIN.
    macw1960, walkonby, Decaf and 2 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Thanks sooooo much for posting (& for the extra effort of the pic/links).

Thought I was going to need to wait until Oct.1st (as stated in the link from a previous post) for the details, so this is a real treat.

Now to find these specially marked boxes
    Last edited by rayray; Tue, Sep 22nd, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
    macw1960, walkonby and ticul like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think you've hot the nail right on the head. Tuesday is the only day when it's worth it to go see anything, but then sometimes they only have selected movies playing.

I think you can expect the cereal to be more than $5. It's a gimmick and how they get their money back. This is one offer that isn't a real BOGO, and more like BS really. I see most movies before they come out, or right after they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I will probably save my codes for November for FREE movies, B1G1 Free doesn't seem that great unless its a Tuesday, when its worth it

The boxes should be hitting most stores this weekend . Hopefully they are NOT more than 4 bucks . I don't really eat cereals, but for $ 13 movie tickets , I don't mind buying them for 4-5 bucks

Plus its a PIN so you can even trade them for other high value coupons/PINS , no need to mail anything, its just a PIN.
    macw1960 and ticul like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for the info

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@beachdown If you go to Your Independent Grocer (or PM elsewhere) the cereal is on right now for $2.99 and I just got 16 boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios and Lucky Charms! Unfortunately I didn't pay close attention and bought Lucky Charms which has the child admission on it and all of my kids are older than the age cut-off so now I'll have to try and trade the codes for something.

Here's the link to the flyer http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ember-18-to-24

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    I think you've hot the nail right on the head. Tuesday is the only day when it's worth it to go see anything, but then sometimes they only have selected movies playing.

I think you can expect the cereal to be more than $5. It's a gimmick and how they get their money back. This is one offer that isn't a real BOGO, and more like BS really. I see most movies before they come out, or right after they come out.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Some Summer left over movies are left behind. Also some major movies are coming out in the next few months, so Not a bad time to use coupons .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by arkietech View Post
    @beachdown If you go to Your Independent Grocer (or PM elsewhere) the cereal is on right now for $2.99 and I just got 16 boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios and Lucky Charms! Unfortunately I didn't pay close attention and bought Lucky Charms which has the child admission on it and all of my kids are older than the age cut-off so now I'll have to try and trade the codes for something.

Here's the link to the flyer http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...ember-18-to-24
    Wow great price $ 2.99
    macw1960, ticul and arkietech like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks for posting!! Our local theatre is only $8.99 adult, $5.99 kids and $6.50 seniors admission so much cheaper than many other locations charge, but I will for sure seek out a sale of those cereals. Thanks for the heads up about some of them being only a kids admission, no good to us here.
    macw1960, ticul and arkietech like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank you! After years of not going to the theatre, this has been my year and I have been really enjoying it.
    I will be on the look out.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for the post.
    ticul and beachdown like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information