• 1 Post By HD00141
  • 1 Post By anisa
  • 1 Post By vw_girl

Thread: Produce in surrey?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi everyone!!!

i recently(yesterday) moved from edmonton to surrey and was wondering where was the best place to buy cheap organic and non organic fruit and veggies that are good quality?! I know there is twee farms and sun works farms and some other independent fruit/veggie stores but wasn't sure about the quality and price any info/advice would b much appreciated.

thank you,
    harleen
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I find RCSS has lots of selection, and everything is always fresh. They do a great job at purchasing better quality produce.

The local south asian chains that are produce-oriented have crappy stock. The produce isn't that fresh sometimes.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Plus, RCSS will price match!
    vw_girl likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Also check out God's Little Acre. They are in Surrey and currently harvesting madly, potatoes, carrots etc before they are ruined by the rain. They donate to a lot of non-profits that feed the homeless. If you come help out in the fields picking for them you can take what you like.
    anisa likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Thread Information