User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Sunlight @ RCSS 3000pts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Been to 2 stores and there was none left both times I went .
    Davetherave likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Been to 2 stores and there was none left both times I went .
    Was able to buy 15 sunlight (liquid & pods) last week and been to 3 Rcss here in Cgy from yesterday to probably get more but the shelf's were empty.

Makes sense. Who can resist a laundry detergent/pods for free or less than $2?
    :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cata, amira84, Davetherave and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I was at my store and they had 2 bottles left and a few packs. I had to try super hard not to put any in my cart. Lol. Cheap laundry soap is amazing
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    This deal along with snuggle is still on. Apparently till Nov 8.
    Till November 8???? Are you sure? Do they usually last that long? Do you know if sunlight deal will last that long too? I went to 1 rcsc and the shelve s were empty. Hope to get some later .

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by just _me View Post
    Till November 8???? Are you sure? Do they usually last that long? Do you know if sunlight deal will last that long too? I went to 1 rcsc and the shelve s were empty. Hope to get some later .

Thats what the stock guy told me when reading the shelf tag..I thought same as you

Learning as I go
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

My store's tag said it ends on the 1st

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

don't know when it ends but was able to price match another six bottles and used coupons so only paid the taxes will put it in the donation pile that I an getting now for the christmas for my daughter school for the charity the usually do . The school that my daughter is going to usually give each class responsibility for a family in need during the christmas holiday the can donate what ever the want.
    lotsasavings and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My RCSS does the restocking at night so I have been able to grab some Sunlight in the mornings.
    You might be able to pick some up if you go in the mornings but it is hit and miss since they have to reorder when the shelf is empty and wait for delivery so it might take a few days before it is re-shelved.
    On Monday morning I was able to pick up the last 5 bags of the pods-.. they came with a $2 coupon that you have to cut out but expires next year.
    This morning I got the last 6 bottles of the HE which I checked and did not have on Sunday.
    I was hoping they would have more of the pods so I could use the 5 $2 coupons and price match before the flyers expire.
    Davetherave and Silvermika like this.

CouponClipper
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Never got lucky enough to get the Sunlight offer myself Awesome work to ones who got it
    Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Rcss at donmills eglinton didn't have any signage of 3000 pts for sunlight at least since 3-4 days....anybody noticed ?
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    My RCSS does the restocking at night so I have been able to grab some Sunlight in the mornings.
    You might be able to pick some up if you go in the mornings but it is hit and miss since they have to reorder when the shelf is empty and wait for delivery so it might take a few days before it is re-shelved.
    On Monday morning I was able to pick up the last 5 bags of the pods-.. they came with a $2 coupon that you have to cut out but expires next year.
    This morning I got the last 6 bottles of the HE which I checked and did not have on Sunday.
    I was hoping they would have more of the pods so I could use the 5 $2 coupons and price match before the flyers expire.
    Where did you see the $2 off coupon for the pods? Was able to buy 10 bags last week and did not notice it. Will check when I get home. TIA

Was able to grab 2 snuggle fabric softener yesterday. Cant really pass on this everytime I go to RCSS. Reg. 4.97, pm to Shoppers for 3.97 so only paid .97 cents plus tax.

JasmineTea likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I bought another 7 bottles. Oh help me now. Lol
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    Where did you see the $2 off coupon for the pods? Was able to buy 10 bags last week and did not notice it. Will check when I get home. TIA

Was able to grab 2 snuggle fabric softener yesterday. Cant really pass on this everytime I go to RCSS. Reg. 4.97, pm to Shoppers for 3.97 so only paid .97 cents plus tax.

On the front right hand corner of the bag it says SAVE $2.
    On the bottom of the back of the bag, there is a $2 coupon. You have to cut it out carefully and re-tape the bag at the bottom if you want to take the coupon out.
    Last week I bought a few bags and there was no coupons. The bags I bought on Monday, new stock, had the coupons printed on the bags.
    Coupon expires Dec. 2016 and can only be used on Sunlight pacs.
    Valerey and Silvermika like this.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

THanks so much for the post. Bought 9 bottles with $1 off coupon PM Freshco at RCSSS. 27,000 pts ..sweet.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got an offer for Sunlight.
    Hope this 3k pc points is still on with this product and I can price match somewhere for at least 4.50 so I will only need to pay for tax.

Will check tomorrow for sure.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information