User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$0.99 custom phone case! + free shipping.

1 case: $0.99
    Additional Cases: $9.99

Free Shipping!

cowcow.com/custom/hardenamel
    USE PROMO CODE: PHONECASE099
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have ordered quite a few things from cowcow in the past and they have some great stuff and deals.
    Two years ago they did free mousepads (free shipping too of course) and I remember ordering some and they were great quality, I am pretty sure a number of couponers participated in that promo as well.
    I have ordered Christmas cards, ornaments, t shirts, clocks, decks of cards, coin purses, makeup bags, and many other things (I would wait until they went on sale first of course). I ordered three of these cases before for my mother a couple months back and they are awesome. She has a samsung phone so the cases were just back pieces you swap out (not really phone cases) but I knew that going into it. They also have great customer service, I have probably submitted twenty plus orders in the past and only one order where I didn't receive a certain item so they resent it promptly. Even if phone cases aren't your thing it is totally worth signing up on the site and letting them send you emails since they always email about their awesome promos!

I just wanted to write this in case anyone was hesitant to try out a company they aren't familiar with, since I have honestly had nothing but positive experiences with them

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

darn, they dont have mine..LG optimus

Thread Information