User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl

Thread: Don't prepay for orders at Sears to be delivered

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DON'T PREPAY FOR YOUR GIFTS!! I ordered 2 gifts to be delivered in Edmonton at the Skyview location Daughter did not know there would be 2 boxes and only picked up 1. She went back to get it and was told that she took it but they cannot provide the receipt for either package. Treated her like a thief. And yes, Sears I will be posting this in every location I find. I have now been told by Sears 6 times she picked up the $15 game. NO, SHE DID NOT! I have shopped at Sears for 40 years and never has my family been treated like this over a plastic kid's game. They act like we are trying to scam 2 games.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

DON'T PREPAY FOR YOUR GIFTS!! I ordered 2 gifts to be delivered in Edmonton at the Skyview location Daughter did not know there would be 2 boxes and only picked up 1. She went back to get it and was told that she took it but they cannot provide the receipt for either package. Treated her like a thief. And yes, Sears I will be posting this in every location I find. I have now been told by Sears 6 times she picked up the $15 game. NO, SHE DID NOT! I have shopped at Sears for 40 years and never has my family been treated like this over a plastic kid's game. They act like we are trying to scam 2 games.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sears. I recently ordered some clothes from them and only 2 out of 3 items were shipped to the kingsway location - waiting for me to pick up. Guess i'm gonna have to print out my confirmation email and bring them with me. Thanks for the heads up.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sears used to be so good

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm so sorry about your experience. I suggest calling the credit card company to retract the payment. My Visa and American Express are very good at this. They will deal with Sears for you.

I too have had bad experiences with Sears. I'd say, they deliver wrong or faulty product 1/2 of the time and would accuse me for selecting the wrong products myself. I once bought a $120 North Face parka in purple. They send me a Jesicca coat in White with fake fur that cost $69 in store. When I return it, the woman said, "that's the product number. You made the wrong order." The fact is, their website was wrong. She charged me $3 for restocking!!! I had to make a half hour call to get the $3 back. That's working below minimum wage!

Few months ago, my neighbours ordered a sofa from them. The delivery guys were yelling and banging on the walls before 9am, I asked them to quiet and they yelled at me in a Eastern European language and said, "I'm working! Ah! &^&*%^&%$%$^*". Can you believe it? Even when I have stopped shopping from Sears, they are still f**king with my life! Those idiots blocked my entrance and fire escape for 2 hours, I couldn't leave my own home! I complained to the customer service, they can't do anything because I'm not the customer. And the worst part, they delivered the wrong sofa so they would be back!

I resolved to complain on Twitter, the regional manager called to apologize personally. He's very nice, made the delivery company manage apologize to me (he did not sound sincere) and followed up to make sure the same men would not enter my building again. But what good does that make? They treat customers like they are always wrong in the first place! Guilty until proven otherwise?

In conclusion, I suggest you calling your credit card company. Since you are posting everywhere, I suggest Twitter. They are scared of bad rap. (I only use Twitter to complain, I sound so on Twitter, but public shaming is most effective.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whew op how frustrating Sears needs to step up their game regarding online ordering. It should be a simple matter for them to check your order. Sears used to be 'the' place to shop at xmas.
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information