User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (ON) Nov 14 - 20

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I completely understand your position @walkonby - used to be the way I felt about SDM as well.

It is a bit bothersome for the extra trip, but it is worth it if it's not too out of your way. I don't buy any of that stuff you mention either, and I never buy products unless they are very close to (or the same) price as other stores, but thanks to email offers and careful planning I've saved up enough points to do 4 super spends this year. That's $840 and definitely worth it for me.

My favourite is when I get 3,000 bonus points when I buy $10 in food and snacks. 2 bags of milk and 1 pkg of eggs is just over $10 (and the same price or lower than the other stores) and the value of the points on a $210 spend event is $6.63!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Ahem!! I am also a member of sc who has no use for SDM ( amira!! don't smack me! ) but...but it is mostly because I have no needs for baby stuff, makeup, fragrances, and a separate trip to their stores seems bothersome. For the members that swear by the Optimum programme I am thrilled that it works for you!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for all of your hard work on posting the flyer! But thank you also for the laughs and the banter between SDM lovers/haters! Me??...I love the idea of the flyer, but I actually go there, less than once a week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks so much!! I know i really love SDM flyer..Only one I look forward to every week. Been an Optimum/Shoppers fan for almost 15 yrs. Thank you thank you thank you.
    cyn88canada likes this.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I also look forward to this flyer post every week! THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cyn88canada likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Ahem!! I am also a member of sc who has no use for SDM ( amira!! don't smack me! ) but...but it is mostly because I have no needs for baby stuff, makeup, fragrances, and a separate trip to their stores seems bothersome. For the members that swear by the Optimum programme I am thrilled that it works for you!
    I go to shoppers here because it has a food section and is open 24 hours. Then also get hygeine stuff and stuff for my nails lol.
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information