User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciel

Thread: Rexall Pharma Plus Westcliffe Mall (Up. Paradise/Mohawk Rd W) moving sale

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Was in Westcliffe Mall today and saw the signage on some displays from the mall corridor that up to 50% off on
    items near the windows. Mention made of moving sale.
    Their unit at the east end of the mall must be opening soon. Be careful-there is a big fenced off
    area in front of the mall Rexall (new site) and beer store entrances inside the mall's east doors.. There is tiling going on in one of the
    three taped off centre court areas (in front of Home Hardware) today as well.
    This thread is currently associated with: Home Hardware, Microsoft, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Copasetic likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Pharmacy was open in the new store (former LCBO location) at the east end of the mall as of Monday. Nice and bright! Former store is totally empty of fixtures.

Rexall has these hours: Mon-Sat 9am-9pm; Sun 9am-6pm

Wonderful to see a new anchor store in Westcliffe Mall!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Did I luck out today-happened to see a big lineup this afternoon at the store-grand opening weekend. I missed the cake but there was coffee, store brand fruit twists, rectangular magnets and Rexall bags (not the Be. Better ones but the aqua/teal Rexall ones). Most customers got the $1.99 pop 6-pks on special (front cash display has the diet versions but back grocery aisle has regular 7up, Coke and Pepsi packs). Many things are about 25% off regular prices.

Bought the Epsom salt 2kg jug (Rexall brand)-it's in the foot care aisle, not the bath aisle (where the scented Be versions not on sale are found). Fortunately, the new community paper delivery person had brought the paper this morning and I saw the jug offer in the Rexall flyer! I was in Shoppers earlier and their 2kg Epsom salt bag was $5.99 or more.

Thread Information