User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sirandrewr
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 1 Post By Davelikes2save
  • 1 Post By uanoor

Thread: Can Someone Please Help! Can You Redeem and Qualify For G/C Promo....

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015
    Hello SDM Guru's....I have searched, googled and done everything I can think of to find out if you can redeem for Optimum points for the Xbox One in this week's holiday redemption flyer and still qualify for the 50.00 gift card with purchase that is shown in the flyer with the picture for the XBox One. I do know that in regular circumstances that you would not qualify but I am so hoping that in this case it will work. Has anyone ever done this successfully? If so is there any way to prove to the store that you qualify; or does it come through automatically.... Thank you to anyone who can help.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The cash register tells the cashier about all contest & promo cards. However it is also up to the individual store and cashier.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Should work. The register should prompt them when they hit subtotal before you say you want to redeem. It's not up to the store and certainly not the cashier. It's the system. If the system tells them to activate a gc as part of the transaction then the transaction probably can't be completed otherwise.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I agree with Anne that it should work. When visiting family in Moncton over the summer an aunt mentioned they redeemed points for a laptop (spring 2015) and they did receive the gift card. So it has been done successfully. Happy shopping!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Did a similar offer with a different system previously and I did not get the GC whereas some others did. It was definitely store dependent and when I contacted customer service they said no one should have got it if redeeming. So would just have to try and see what happens...

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes I bought PS4 last week, redeem for $170 and got $100 gift card. So it will work.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Strategic Shopper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the replies....

Thread Information