User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives....cue the music!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lana72 View Post

I look forward to chatting with the GOOD people whom Koala and Sally persistently attack on facebook and through email.

Regards,
    Lana72
    I have conversed with 2 people through pm. They know who they are, and I wouldn't say conversations were unfriendly.

Plus, I do not participate with facebook, and you have your facts wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

G'Morning ?
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been lurking on Smart Canucks for a very long time. I was on here when this thread started and opened it to a naked man. I was very offended because I wouldn't expect this kind of proaghanda on a site like this.I decided to join just to post this because I won't be coming back again. In all of my internet life never have I seen such a lack of respect to other members and moderators.I too read Lana's comment as certain mods are harassing other members, on avenues such as facebook and emails.I cannot imagine these moderators doing this.This is an open thread and I do believe this site is not about sex or special groups, I don't know why people have the need to come on a freebie site to talk about sex and post dirty jokes, there is thousands of other places on the internet to do so, why choose a freebie site? I came on here for contests not to run into a sexual thread in a contests section.I use to enjoy lurking here, now not at all, and won't be coming back. I'll find a freebie site that repsects the people that run it and do not have a special thread for unruly sexual conduct.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It is not our practice on SmartCanucks.ca to attack other members whether they are a mod or another member.
    PERIOD.
    I have banned two members for a 24 hr period for this. NEVER have I seen on smartcanucks.ca such practice as this. I'm hugely disappointed in the way some have conducted themselves.

Now... from here on into the thread keep it civil and ZERO tolerance for attacks of any kind. Via PM or public.

It is not our way to come down with a hammer. But I've had enough of watching this fiasco.
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Wed, Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:12 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The rules are clear, folks. Read the forum rules. You agree to them when you become a member. If you don't agree with them or repeatedly break the rules, g'bye. No tears here.

You can be as big an arsehole as you want, we won't stop you. But we will stop you from doing it here.

For those of you who would like a free-for-all, anything-goes forum, may I suggest you quit SC and head on over to /b/ on www.4chan.org. There are lots of folks there already just like you.
    Last edited by Scooter; Wed, Feb 11th, 2009 at 12:33 PM.

Linux Registered User #426194

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information