User Tag List

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: SDM/Beauty Boutique/Murale Cosmetics talk!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I hate liquid foundation so I wear the smashbox powder foundation. Love it. For an extra air brushed look I would set any foundation with makeupforever hd powder. PS I hate all things lancome. To me nothing lancome is more premium than l'oreal like they took the identical products and slapped new labels on them. No offense to lancome fans, just my opinion!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    So true!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I don;t know why some stores, including Sears, Sephora always does it! Whenever I went to get my skin foundation match, it has always been darker. I think it might be just lightning!

p.s. there is $20 off coupon wus $50 + for VIB right now or $15 wus 50+ if you are vib insider, expiring on 14th!
    Lyssia510, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want to get the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette. It is $80 and i'm so torn. Get it from sephora with $25 off loyalty card or get it at shoppers beauty Boutique with 18k WUS $75. I am all out of points from the redemption so can't redeem for it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    I want to get the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette. It is $80 and i'm so torn. Get it from sephora with $25 off loyalty card or get it at shoppers beauty Boutique with 18k WUS $75. I am all out of points from the redemption so can't redeem for it.

Depends on what you love to see in your hands. You want to see money in your hands or points?
    Arvilish, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can you use personal optimum offers on the beautyboutique website? It doesn't show up on the digital bonus points section
    Davetherave likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Depends on what you love to see in your hands. You want to see money in your hands or points?

I noticed that people either really love the palette or it is meh. When I went into Sephora today, still lots of palettes left so I don't think it is flying off the shelves even though it is limited edition. I am going to hold off and not get it at all. LOL. If I forget about it then maybe I should get something else instead.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I noticed that people either really love the palette or it is meh. When I went into Sephora today, still lots of palettes left so I don't think it is flying off the shelves even though it is limited edition. I am going to hold off and not get it at all. LOL. If I forget about it then maybe I should get something else instead.
    What did you think of it in person? It's on my wish list but it doesn't seem like a must have right now since everywhere has it in stock.
    I'm betting in January Sephora and Urban Decay will put it on sale.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    What did you think of it in person? It's on my wish list but it doesn't seem like a must have right now since everywhere has it in stock.
    I'm betting in January Sephora and Urban Decay will put it on sale.
    Yes, I am thinking that they might put it or sale OR it will still be there during the February beauty redemption. LOL

I would totally use the neutral colours but I probably have similar colours elsewhere. I'm not sure about the pops of colour like the blue. There's also a nice mix of mattes and shimmers and I would probably use a lot of the colours in this palette. When swatched the shadows felt the same as the quality in the naked palettes

The packaging is very nice; it is very sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. I like palettes that are packaged well. Everyone loves the Too faced chocolate palettes (TF Bon Bon Palette comes out in Feb) but when I hold the palettes, it feels like a cheap pencil case from elementary school - LOL.

I like the idea behind the palette. I grew up with Gwen, No Doubt and her style. She is a great role model to represent UD.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yes, I am thinking that they might put it or sale OR it will still be there during the February beauty redemption. LOL

I would totally use the neutral colours but I probably have similar colours elsewhere. I'm not sure about the pops of colour like the blue. There's also a nice mix of mattes and shimmers and I would probably use a lot of the colours in this palette. When swatched the shadows felt the same as the quality in the naked palettes

The packaging is very nice; it is very sturdy and aesthetically pleasing. I like palettes that are packaged well. Everyone loves the Too faced chocolate palettes (TF Bon Bon Palette comes out in Feb) but when I hold the palettes, it feels like a cheap pencil case from elementary school - LOL.

I like the idea behind the palette. I grew up with Gwen, No Doubt and her style. She is a great role model to represent UD.
    The fact that it's by Gwen is pretty much the only reason I want this. If it didn't have her name on it, I probably wouldn't look twice lol(I have Naked two and three plus Naked basics so I really don't NEED more neutrals even though they are the only colous I wear lol).
    BTW I hate the Too Faced palettes, I don't find them pigmented or easy to blend, and for the price it should be packaged in something other than cardboard lol.
    jsmile, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsD View Post
    Which Elizabeth Arden mascara is that? There are a few different ones....
    Sorry I took so long to answer you!! It's Beautiful Colour Lash Enhancing mascara (in the gold tube)
    dededi, MrsD and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    The fact that it's by Gwen is pretty much the only reason I want this. If it didn't have her name on it, I probably wouldn't look twice lol(I have Naked two and three plus Naked basics so I really don't NEED more neutrals even though they are the only colous I wear lol).
    BTW I hate the Too Faced palettes, I don't find them pigmented or easy to blend, and for the price it should be packaged in something other than cardboard lol.
    Her performance with her latest song about her marriage last night on Fallon was amazing. (you can watch it on youtube). Makes me want to support her even more and buy the palette. LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ooops
    Last edited by Linda Evans; Sat, Dec 5th, 2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: dble
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do optimum points work with beauty boutique? I bought perfume today and it said I receive 550 points but it hasn't been awarded yet.. Also, do digital offers not work online?
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine87 View Post
    How do optimum points work with beauty boutique? I bought perfume today and it said I receive 550 points but it hasn't been awarded yet.. Also, do digital offers not work online?
    The points will be awarded in a few days. Unfortunately, Shoppers digital offers do not work with beautyboutique.ca purchases.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine87 View Post

Digital offers dont work on beautyboutique.ca. you will have to spend the threshold amount told on the website to get bonus points.
    dededi, Clementine87 and illa like this.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information