User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    but they are the quickest to get your money to you when you cash out, and you can see your receipts in the app. i love zweet.
    not only zweet but CO51 is also good in sending out cheques. I requested my cheque on snapsaves about 10 days ago but i am still waiting for them to "audit" my receipts and send a "leftover" cheque to me.
    zweet and CO51 sends us whatever is in our accounts. Period! No tension, no fuss, no mess of keeping months old receipt.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    not only zweet but CO51 is also good in sending out cheques. I requested my cheque on snapsaves about 10 days ago but i am still waiting for them to "audit" my receipts and send a "leftover" cheque to me.
    zweet and CO51 sends us whatever is in our accounts. Period! No tension, no fuss, no mess of keeping months old receipt.
    Oh I hate snap saves lol. I get anxiety whenever I cash out because I have had so many problems.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Update as promised:
    Received both credits (Zweet, Snap, despite the use of B1G1)
    Spent $76 OOP, got 20500 pts, $20.25 from Zweet, $5 from CO51, $15 from Snap. Pretty happy with my shopping.
    @innaor , fantastic. Thank you for keeping us in the loop to ensure B1G1 would still reward by the cashback systems.

Shoppers December 12th flyer has 20x for Dessange (this week is 10x)... more Dessange with the coupon and the next set of cashback cycles.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the bogo coupon too and got the ok from Snap. I cashed out so I am hoping there will be no issues... you are giving me anxiety Anne, lol.
    (actually it is Snapsaves)
    Last edited by JasmineTea; Mon, Dec 7th, 2015 at 12:11 PM.
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    I used the bogo coupon too and got the ok from Snap. I cashed out so I am hoping there will be no issues... you are giving me anxiety Anne, lol.
    (actually it is Snapsaves)

And to top it off, they take a long time to audit their receipts. And not only this, i get heart palpitations when i call their customer service and i get a msg that this line has been disconnected.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    And to top it off, they take a long time to audit their receipts. And not only this, i get heart palpitations when i call their customer service and i get a msg that this line has been disconnected.
    Bahahaha!!! I had two emails from them today, so two heart attacks. My cheques are approved but the first one showed an adjustment, and says, we are sending you a cheque for $21, instead of the amount of $21 you requested. They are just messing with me now!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I went and got the shampoo and a treatment at lunch today, submitted to SNAP but now it looks like ZWEET is sold out
    Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Bahahaha!!! I had two emails from them today, so two heart attacks. My cheques are approved but the first one showed an adjustment, and says, we are sending you a cheque for $21, instead of the amount of $21 you requested. They are just messing with me now!

$21 instead of $21? Well...better than $21, i guess! Lol

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

At last I am able to get Dassange for first time this week. Got tempted for this finally.Didn't use b1g1 saved for later.
    I also requested both cheques ,should wait and see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

what the kids say? 19 +1=21

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, you've all convinced me to try it out. I've never used Zweet before, but I figured this deal was worth it. Bought conditioner and treatment as part of my spend $100 get 22k points, uploaded both right in the store (didn't want to take any chances of it selling out!) Here's hoping they are approved, and I can request my next smart saves cheque. Didn't have the bogo coupon, but still works out to a great deal if the rebates both work.

Don't even get to try it out though. Got home and gave it to my sister-in-law. Easy come, easy go I guess. hopefully they have the offer again
    barato, Davetherave and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I found them and finally bought them today at my local SDM, using b1g1 coupon; Zweet sold out! There is a reason why I hate these apps...Submitted to Snap so waiting for it....holy $13 for a shampoo! No way I will every buy again :p
    Davetherave likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mydusty View Post
    Zweet seems to always take sooooo long to process receipts. I hate that.
    I just started using Zweet (love it)! Was interested to see how fast my rebate cheques would come so I cashed out with Zweet, Snap and Checkout 51 all on the same day (11/27) thanks to the Dessange rebate for the most part (takes me a long time to get to $20 with Snap while I use C51 all the time). Zweet cheque already received and deposited, Checkout 51 confirmed on 11/28 but still haven't received it, Snap 'audit confirmed' on 12/7 so awaiting that cheque as well.

Now I'm waiting to see if anymore Dessange offers for the next round. I'm really liking this product not only for the rebates but love the way my hair has been looking since using it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Dessange is not offered on Zweet this week. Farewell, great offer. We will miss you
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Looks like they changed packaging on these products that's why there is a promotion. I scored the old packaging at $6 each for shampoo & conditioner and just submitted my receipt on snap saves I was too late for the zweet offer. Check out the clearance sections! Hoping they approve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information