User Tag List

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Official Train - Secret Santa Package Train *Arriving!*

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I got the last item for mine today, so it will be going out tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't get lost in the black hole of Mississauga. I had a package sent to be delivered today (non train related) tracking just updated to next Tuesday

I am maybe 30 mins drive from Mississauga, seriously
    N@t@ likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

i will probably be mailing tomorrow
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Coupontime - I picked you! I knew you spolied me and I wanted to return the favour. Open it and show us pics!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Planning on mailing out tomorrow. Postage question, can I use stamps and pay the difference or is it one or the other?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Okay, as requested, I've opened it. I counted, I got 16 in total. Today's the 10th which logically means I can open one a day till Christmas. Since 3 were already opened, I will try to be good and won't open anything again till the 13th

What I can see now is that I have

Day 1 (Dec 10): I believe they are gift tags, I haven't really looked at it besides the statement on the packing which I have attached a photo for. I hope that applies to everyone, and especially to army_girl29!!

Day 2 (Dec 11): A Face Shop reindeer facial mask

Day 3 (Dec 12): A beautiful green scarf...

Totally spoiled, I wasn't sure if I did spoil you on the Advent train, but I know I tried very hard. I have been spoiled by my parents this year so I thought what better way to spoil someone this year to share the joy with me

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Coupontime - I picked you! I knew you spolied me and I wanted to return the favour. Open it and show us pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    N@t@ and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    Planning on mailing out tomorrow. Postage question, can I use stamps and pay the difference or is it one or the other?
    Yes, you definitely can .. i did "pay" with stamps for my last parcel without any problems. I believe you will have to pay fuel surcharge though and maybe tax (not sure about tax part). I hope that helps.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Sorry buddy, didn't make it to the post office today . My husband was gone long before I woke up and I wasn't feeling well all day (lol baby is getting havier and takes a lot of energy from me). He promised me that he will take me to the cp office first thing tomorrow morning.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Okay, as requested, I've opened it. I counted, I got 16 in total. Today's the 10th which logically means I can open one a day till Christmas. Since 3 were already opened, I will try to be good and won't open anything again till the 13th

What I can see now is that I have

Day 1 (Dec 10): I believe they are gift tags, I haven't really looked at it besides the statement on the packing which I have attached a photo for. I hope that applies to everyone, and especially to army_girl29!!

Day 2 (Dec 11): A Face Shop reindeer facial mask

Day 3 (Dec 12): A beautiful green scarf...

Totally spoiled, I wasn't sure if I did spoil you on the Advent train, but I know I tried very hard. I have been spoiled by my parents this year so I thought what better way to spoil someone this year to share the joy with me
    such a lovely card .. thanks for sharing with us, @coupontime .

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Status on my buddy's package is a waiting game. I got the package from CP on Wednesday so all that I am waiting is the one to be sent to my local department store. It said order complete today, so I gave the store a call. They said it was promised for Saturday but they are expecting a shipment today when I called earlier so I am crossing my fingers that it will be in there so that I can pick it up tomorrow to wrap it and then send the package off to you Saturday.

I hate to send your package without that one although it wasn't something that was on your wishlist. I thought it could be of use and I hate to refund it.
    N@t@ likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You should have all received a PM reminding you about mail day if you haven't mailed yet. If you have not read it, TOMORROW IS MAIL DAY

If possible, ship with Venture One to get a discount, tracking, insurance and expedited shipping!

My buddies box is minus a candy thing because man flu is feeling better and wanted a snack, oh what is this delicious chocolate sitting in a box with someone's name on it? Let me eat that at 4am.

Unfortunately, he passed it on to me, my brain is all fuzzy and I want to go back to bed. So hopefully he will go out to the post office for me later, but it means the candy wont be replaced.

I still have blogs and produce to do, expect many many typos haha
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So exciting to see packages arriving...need to go type in a tracking number and see where we are...

Estimated Delivery Date: Monday...I think my package will avoid Mississauga this time. Yay...it looks like it started its transit out of province yesterday afternoon (buddy hint!!!).
    Last edited by Granger; Fri, Dec 11th, 2015 at 08:13 AM.
    FallenPixels and N@t@ like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Morning Buddy!
    I finished up my shopping for you this morning, I just need to wrap up the gifts and get them on their way tonight.

DH's Christmas Party was last night, it was a late one so I'm hooking up the coffee IV for the day. Darn Thursday Night parties.
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

Coupontime - it isn't gift tags, but CHOCOLATE! Enjoy!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Haha, tells you that I shouldn't be staying up at 11:30 pm to open up my presents cuz that just means I can't eat it...

Thank goodness you told me this morning and not last night

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    Coupontime - it isn't gift tags, but CHOCOLATE! Enjoy!
    So, it looks like my package might be able to go out on time. Item for buddy and item for me are both at the department store for pick up. Now, I just need to get myself there before they close tonight when I get off work, which is crazy tight.
    Last edited by coupontime; Fri, Dec 11th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Mailing mine just before my exam tomorrow! I'm almost certain it will get stuck in mississauga as that is where I'm mailing it from. Fingers crossed it makes its way quickly though!
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information