User Tag List

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1512
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: Snap by Groupon / SnapSaves Cash Back Offers and Discussion

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@goldenkagi, assuming you have the coupons listed, I believe this is the combo you're planning. It's a money maker (excluding tax) plus free product. The overage is sufficient to cover taxes payable.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @goldenkagi, assuming you have the coupons listed, I believe this is the combo you're planning. It's a money maker (excluding tax) plus free product. The overage is sufficient to cover taxes payable.

Yes rocko, that's the exact combo I was thinking of! The only thing now is, the gel is no longer appearing on my Snap app. I wonder if it was pulled, it usually says all gone when it's sold out. I'll have to check my husband's app.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenkagi View Post
    Yes rocko, that's the exact combo I was thinking of! The only thing now is, the gel is no longer appearing on my Snap app. I wonder if it was pulled, it usually says all gone when it's sold out. I'll have to check my husband's app.
    It's also missing from my account; thanks for heads up. I'm going to finish uploading my receipts, and raise a support case. If the SB Gel offer reappears, I'll just upload the same receipt. SNAP is unreliable, sometimes in our favour and sometimes not.

As of this authoring, this rebate does
    not appear to be available any longer:
    $1.50 Scrubbing Bubbles Gel

These are still available:
    $3.00 Scrubbing bubbles Fresh Brush Starter kit, Heavy Duty Refills or Flushable Refills (1 per receipt, no limit)
    $2.00 Scrubbing bubbles Bathroom Cleaner (1 per receipt, no limit)

As well, I notice several offers now have the TICKING TIME CLOCK, including Planter's Cashew & Mixed Nuts.

Check your accounts!
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@goldenkagi , with the price override of $2.88, the automated discount did not work out for me on one of the receipts (sharing copy here). It reduced a lessor discount amount, thus, I ended up paying $3 + $3 (instead of $2.88 + $3). I had to manually instruct Cashier to override $2.88 + $3 (very difficult for them to understand). Good luck!
    dededi likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@goldenkagi, with the price override of $2.88, the automated discount did not work out for me on one of the receipts (sharing copy here). It reduced a lessor discount amount, thus, I ended up paying $3 + $3 (instead of $2.88 + $3). I had to manually instruct Cashier to override $2.88 + $3 (very difficult for them to understand). Good luck!
    Hi @rockco , I ended up forgetting to price match. My baby has a cold and was fussy, so I was in a hurry. I also bought a chayote squash, and the cashier punched in the wrong code. Charged me $6 something for a .77 chayote. We had to go to to CS to have it fixed. Hard to remember everything with a sick and crying baby

Either way, it was still a pretty good deal for name brand cleaning supplies
    rockco, dededi and Silvermika like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This upcoming deal may interest you...

Pay only $1.49/$1.99 for Scotties 6 Pack Tissues depending on your cashback amount from SNAP.

$3.97 for Scotties 6 pack @ 2 stores:
    - Food Basics starting December 17th (Thanks to @cyn88canada for early flyer) AND
    - Canadian Tire starting December 18, 2015 flyer (Thanks to @Tioma for the early flyer)
    $1.00 coupon clipped from 2 different insert flyers, SmartSource and SmartSaver
    $1.00 or $1.50 cashback from SNAP (Unlimited, No Receipt Restrictions)

Check your SNAP account prior to making your purchase to ensure it's still available, and to confirm your personalized cashback amount.
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Update: Added Food Basics to note

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Pay only $1.49/$1.99 for Scotties 6 Pack Tissues depending on your cashback amount from SNAP.

$3.99 for Scotties 6 pack Tissues @ Canadian Tire starting December 19, 2015 flyer (Thanks to @Tioma for the early post).

Check your SNAP account prior to making your purchase to ensure it's still available, and to confirm your personalized cashback amount.
    Thanks rockco
    rockco and dededi like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

$3.99 for Scotties 6 pack Tissues @ Canadian Tire starting December 19, 2015 flyer (Thanks to @Tioma for the early post).

Thanks rockco, a few weeks ago I bought the Scotties 6 pack for $2.99 less coupon from Jean Coutu, so I stocked up, I thought I would have enough but my daughter took a 6 pack, my husband gave his mom a 6 pack, by the time I gave them to everyone I don't have much left..so I just might have to go and buy more..I'm starting to realize that I may get great deals but if I buy for everyone it's not that great a deal hahaha!! My New Years resolution is to teach more people about coupons, so they can get the deals themselves!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

snapsaves -I sent a bill for one drano -should have gotten 2.00 back but they credited me with 10.00-so I sent them an email telling them it was wrong and to adjust my account to minus 8.00 so they thanked me very much with 3 thank you's !!! -hey gotta be fair to these companies -it was an error on their part but I fixed it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I dont see $1 coupon Scotties ..where did u guys get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rockco likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!!
    $3.97 at Food Basics starting Thursday as well.
    rockco and korianka like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$2 off coupon and $2 from checkout 51 Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1450200182687.png
Views: 463
Size:  726.7 KB

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Just hoping someone here can tell me where the $2 U by Kotex coupons are coming from? I've seen it mentioned that there are tearpad coupons, but are they out in stores now or were they from a while ago? If available now, what stores carry the coupons? Thanks for your help!

denise
    Ladybug2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

It is a recent tear pad. I found it at my local Zehrs, see my post here:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/408374-...3/#post6522851

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Just hoping someone here can tell me where the $2 U by Kotex coupons are coming from? I've seen it mentioned that there are tearpad coupons, but are they out in stores now or were they from a while ago? If available now, what stores carry the coupons? Thanks for your help!

denise

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, is the facial coupon still avail?

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread Information