User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't usually post company rants but I'm beyond angry right now and getting nowhere with the company itself.

November 6th I placed an order during for one of their palettes during their flash sale for my sil. Was talking to my mil in the next day(Sunday) and found out my sil already had it and didn't like their make up. Now I knew the flash sale was final sale however on their website it states you can cancel an order and no mention of not being able to cancel flash sale orders, also for whatever reason two palette were ordered when I only wanted one. So Monday November 8th I try calling them, just get looped around the phone menu, left messages no response. Started emailing them every other day on the 10th along with posting on their Facebook page and messaging them through Facebook. Again no response. And I still can't get through to them on the phone. November 20th I get an email that my order has shipped, I call and low and behold I get through to customer service, who tells me I should have called earlier to cancel(because calling everyday for two weeks is clearly not good enough, and its my fault they don't read emails or Facebook messages /posts). I ask to speak with a supervisor who goes through their inbox and sees that I emailed them trying to cancel my order and tells me that they don't cancel orders for any reason. I read her the part of the website that says I can call to cancel an order and she agrees to let me send the order back for a refund. November 24th I receive my package, ship it back the same day. They received it December 2nd at 2:36 pm and it was signed for. I email them on December 3rd to confirm they have received it, no response. Start calling daily on December 5th, can't even get to reception. I email them and message them through Facebook a total of 8 times, no response. Today(Dec 14th) I call again, get reception who says their ONE customer service rep took the day off and will be back tomorrow so can I please call back? I ask if there's a supervisor working and if I can speak to them and get hung up on!
    I tried to file a claim through my credit card company but they said since its a return I have to deal with the company directly(hard to do when the company won't answer emails or the phone), PayPal won't help and I'm out 36xx and don't even have a product to show for it.
    This company is pathetic, they can't answer emails or respond to Facebook messages but yet someone goes on Facebook daily to delete negative posts.

***UPDATE***

I got my refund yesterday after finally getting someone on the phone(They're supposed to be open at 7:30 am,the phone lines weren't open until 8:45am) and refusing to get off the phone until I had a confirmation from Paypal that my payment had been refunded. She admitted to me that my return package and refund request had been sitting on her desk for 10 days but she "hadn't got around to processing it".
    Glad this was resolved but I will never use/buy/try their products ever again.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Wed, Dec 16th, 2015 at 02:20 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I think it's past time for you to go higher up the chain for contact.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I think it's past time for you to go higher up the chain for contact.
    I don't even know who to contact. The "supervisor" I talked to didn't even know the companies policy(I was literally reading to her from the website and she's telling me that what I'm reading her is not on there). According to customer service she's the highest person I can deal with, they aren't listed on BBB so I can't make a complaint to them, there's no other contact number listed anywhere on the internet other than the one I've been calling.
    I just don't get how a big national company can be this bad for customer service.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, what a horrible company, I'm surprised they're still in business..they seem to have the worst employee's that do absolutely nothing but take people's $$$..ugh what a bunch of disgusting people. After hearing this, I will never buy anything from them.

Thread Information