User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Official Train - Secret Santa Package Train *Arriving!*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    So many packages coming at once. I don't know who my Secret Santa is, not even a guess. I thought it was N@t@ but when I read more closely it looks like FallenPixels' package was from N@t@. :D

Super excited. I may have to bust the doors at SDM tomorrow morning! lol.
    Lol Unfortunately, I wasn't your Santa this year . There are three more Santas left though .. lol I would guess your Santa would be either chesterjas or couponteen101 (lol not very accurate guess, eh). Lol We will have to wait and see .

p.s. and yes, you are right my package was for FallenPixels .. I was her secret Santa this year.
    Last edited by N@t@; Wed, Dec 16th, 2015 at 08:59 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

As impatient as you are, remember and I remind you for the third time in the card, there are stuff hidden that can be broken. I can think of at least 3 or 4 items I hid to save wrapping paper and space.

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Lol i am still waiting (impatiently) for my husband to come home from work (parcel was left in his car) so, I can open it and share the pictures with everyone. and thank you so much for the upcoming gift too.
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Ok, will open and unwrap everything with extra care (there also were signs all over the box "fragile") . Thanks.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450322041.326937.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  17.7 KB

Thank you Beckie!

There was a Bath and Body works Shower Gel, a Terry Chocolate Orange, Reese Peanut Butter Cups, doggy treats, a Tim Hortons ornament, Second Cup White Hot Chocolate (so yummy!), a BEAUTIFUL scarf (LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors), The Girl on the Train book (have really been wanting to read this!), chocolate covered champagne bites, and a beautiful card. All the goodies were packed into another beautiful box which I trying to decide how to best reuse it!

Thank you again Beckie!!! Amazing package <3
    beckie.c likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

He is finally home lol. Ok, I opened my box (all full of gifts ) and a nice card with the wishes and instructions inside .. lol now I am going to open (carefully) my first gift (randomly picked). Thank you, Ada so much once again .
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

He is finally home lol. Ok, I opened my box (all full of gifts ) and a nice card with the wishes and instructions inside .. lol now I am going to open (carefully) my first gift (randomly picked). Thank you, Ada so much once again .
    There is one that is soft but a bit bulky... I don't know if I gave you instructions, but not the cylindrical one, is the greatest of all problems and I would open that one first... I have a feeling I don't make any sense
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Lol I hope I got it right! We absolutely love it!!! Especially the personalized ornament (we are still smiling lol) .. did you do it yourself?! It's sooooo adorable !!! Thank you very very very much!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by N@t@; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 12:15 AM.
    Arvilish likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Lol I hope I got it right! We absolutely love it!!! Especially the personalized ornament (we are still smiling lol) .. did you do it yourself?! It's sooooo adorable !!! Thank you very very very much!!!
    Very cute!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    N@t@ likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Yup you got it, glad it was in one piece still. I found it cute too and couldn't miss out on it. Unfortunately, I didn't make it; it was a gem found at the One of a Kind Christmas show.

Everyone was asking me what's expected. Well, this is one among many of them.

I figure if you find it and open it now at least you can still put it up on the tree.

Last edited by coupontime; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 06:44 AM.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450322041.326937.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  17.7 KB

Thank you Beckie!

There was a Bath and Body works Shower Gel, a Terry Chocolate Orange, Reese Peanut Butter Cups, doggy treats, a Tim Hortons ornament, Second Cup White Hot Chocolate (so yummy!), a BEAUTIFUL scarf (LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors), The Girl on the Train book (have really been wanting to read this!), chocolate covered champagne bites, and a beautiful card. All the goodies were packed into another beautiful box which I trying to decide how to best reuse it!

Thank you again Beckie!!! Amazing package <3
    I'm glad you liked it! I may have to find a copy of that book for myself, it looked like an interesting read!

Edit: I forgot to leave a note with the scarf... its a 50% acrylic 50% wool blend. I just use the delicate cycle on the washing machine when I need to give mine a wash, and then hang dry
    Last edited by beckie.c; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Arvilish likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have the book sitting on my kobo unread, I will have to move it up the list
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Who else is patiently (ha,ha) waiting for their package to arrive?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I love seeing what everyone got!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NateandAva View Post
    Who else is patiently (ha,ha) waiting for their package to arrive?

Just you and couponteen
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Yup you got it, glad it was in one piece still. I found it cute too and couldn't miss out on it. Unfortunately, I didn't make it; it was a gem found at the One of a Kind Christmas show.

Everyone was asking me what's expected. Well, this is one among many of them.

I figure if you find it and open it now at least you can still put it up on the tree.
    Yes, it will be put up on our tree which is tiny (lol and still hasn't been decorated as I wanted to decorate it closer to my parents and nieces visit (which was confirmed today .. they've got their visas )) this year and will stay on it through Orthodox Chrismas (Jan 7). Lol My husban suggested we put a magnet on it and leave it on our fridge but I told him I would prefer to keep it as a Christmas ornament as it will make it special and bring memories. Thank you for helping us to build our first memories .

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information