User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Official Train - Secret Santa Package Train *Arriving!*

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

What is everyone's weekend plans?

Tonight my parents came over for dinner. I plan to scrapbook and maybe Netflix. (DH is working).
    Tomorrow I am helping DH with a Drop and Shop babysitting for families at the church and play rehearsal.
    Sunday is Sunday School Christmas presentations and then DH has his staff party that he is taking our two preschoolers to while I am attending a girls only Christmas lunch on my side of the family with the baby.

Monday we crash.
    Last edited by Granger; Fri, Dec 18th, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

So Scrapbook and Netflix?

Pffft sorry could not resist!

But work for
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post

Tonight my parents came over for dinner. I plan to scrapbook and maybe Netflix. (DH is working).
    Tomorrow I am helping DH with a Drop and Shop babysitting for families at the church and play rehearsal.
    Sunday is Sunday School Christmas presentations and then DH has his staff party that he is taking our two preschoolers to while I am attending a girls only Christmas lunch on my side of the family with the baby.

Monday we crash.
    my weekend is pretty crazy! I work 12 hours tomorrow for a special event and before work I have a dentist appointment. I also work Sunday, and everyday until Christmas. Hoping to get some more shopping down too
    Granger likes this.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Let's see, drive my dad to go to get phototherapy done for the last Saturday of the year. He usually goes three times a week.

Jewelry making, mahjong, dim sum, watch hockey and football... get a long weekend and staying away from work till Tuesday.

Monday we crash.
    Granger likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    So Scrapbook and Netflix?

Pffft sorry could not resist!

But work for
    I don't understand this. Sorry. Does this mean you are working? Or you don't enjoy my leisure time (which is few and far between) activities? The scrapbook and Netflix was a possible couple hours of my weekend...today and tomorrow are quite busy.

I scrapbook. I currently have three projects underway. A family album, a baby album and an album for my mom that I update for her every year at Christmas. Last night I worked on my mom's album for 1.5h bc I want to get it done before the 25th.

I am watching Last year's season of Bones on Netflix. I started it in September and am on episode 13/24. We don't have cable and live rurally. I didn't get to an episode last night.

Anyway, I am off to help my DH manage some chaos today at the church. Whatever your doing, even if it is working, hope everyone fits in some fun.
    Last edited by Granger; Sat, Dec 19th, 2015 at 08:20 AM.
    N@t@ likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am trying to catch up on life this weekend, we had guests staying this week so I am behind on everything! I did my nails last night only to ruin them when I realized the place was a pigsty once all the people were out.
    N@t@ and Granger like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

looks like couponteen's was just delivered!
    And the last one is moving to its final destination too
    N@t@, Granger and chesterjes like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Today my Santa gave to me a very nice photo album (in my favorite colors) wich will be put to good use later . Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    coupontime likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

My Santa gave me a candle and a chocolate bar today.
    N@t@ likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I just saw the Star Wars -Amazing! And celebrating dhs birthday with family and friends.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I don't understand this. Sorry. Does this mean you are working? Or you don't enjoy my leisure time (which is few and far between) activities? The scrapbook and Netflix was a possible couple hours of my weekend...today and tomorrow are quite busy.

I scrapbook. I currently have three projects underway. A family album, a baby album and an album for my mom that I update for her every year at Christmas. Last night I worked on my mom's album for 1.5h bc I want to get it done before the 25th.

I am watching Last year's season of Bones on Netflix. I started it in September and am on episode 13/24. We don't have cable and live rurally. I didn't get to an episode last night.

Anyway, I am off to help my DH manage some chaos today at the church. Whatever your doing, even if it is working, hope everyone fits in some fun.
    LOL what the??? Not sure what happened to rest of my post. I think I copied & paste on my original post so that is why it looks so drunk-like. Now I am too lazy to write again and cannot remember everything either :p

Sorry for the drunk post!

Can I still get like?
    julesie-pie and Granger like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Angela gave me a Zim's Max Freeze for muscle & joint aches and pains... always good to try something I haven't seen before.

I hope it works!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

I got my gift today! Thank you Couponteen101! I love everything! I can't wait to have a bath and drink the tea! Thanks for thinking of me!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NateandAva; Sun, Dec 20th, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
    N@t@ and couponteen101 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Yum, today I got my favorite chocolates Ferrero Rocher .. lol sorry, no pictures as I forgot and ate some right away. Thank you.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Chesterjes!! Thanks so much! I feel so spoiled! I'm going to post a pic tonight or tomorrow, but I love everything!!
    N@t@ and chesterjes like this.
    Come Join me on Swawbucks! It's an easy way to earn money for next Christmas! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Natalierose1995

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information