User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@DozSaver , posting to confirm that yes, my receipt was approved and I got the $15! Bought at around 5pm, uploaded 6:30, just received the email saying receipt was processed.
    DozSaver and rockco like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DozSaver View Post
    Yes, I am asking about the BOGO coupon. I remember this offer a few weeks ago, but I don't recall it specifically saying you have to "purchase 2 products to receive cash back". Usually, this sort of offer says "both products must appear on the same receipt".

If anyone gets approved, please post. I just don't want to get stuck with a $15 bottle of shampoo.
    I used BOGO coupon and I got approved today. I did this once before Snap save's offer disappeared and I received an email telling that my cheque is sent today which includes Dessange offer from last time. But I don't remember wording for the offer last time.

I hope you still time to shop today if you haven't done so yet.
    rockco likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the BOGO coupon today too and got approved.
    It is nice that Shoppers also gave the 20 x bonus points of 4940.
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to register for Zweet two hours ago, but have not received the confirmation email so can not submit receipt, did score 20X points and uploaded on Snap.
    rockco likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My bogo coupon was not working today because the genious in me folded the coupon right where the bar code was, so their system was not scanning it at all. I bought shampoo+serum anyway and will talk to my store manager tomorrow if he can scan the new coupon and give me my $14.99+tax back. Fingers crossed!

I have to tell you that i really like this oleo miracle line. I have been experimenting with a few combos on my hair and here are my results (on my hair, ofcourse. Other's results may vary).

I have shampooed my hair with moroccon oil shampoo. Did not use any conditioner. Used serum after towel drying and noticed that i didnt even need conditioner. My hair were very silky and not frizzy.

I have shampooed with dessange and did not use conditioner, used serum after towel drying. Awesome hair!

I have shampooed with dessange, used garnier fructis conditioner, and serum after towel drying. This conditioner weighed my hair down and they did not look that good.

I have shampooed with moroccon oil shampoo, used garnier conditioner, and then serum after towel drying. Yucky hair!

I have come to the conclusion that i will probably not use garnier conditioner from now on. This dessange is working pretty good on my hair. Hopefully it will not turn out to be a WEN hair products case. Lol
    hcao, rockco and ReallySC like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    My bogo coupon was not working today because the genious in me folded the coupon right where the bar code was, so their system was not scanning it at all. I bought shampoo+serum anyway and will talk to my store manager tomorrow if he can scan the new coupon and give me my $14.99+tax back. Fingers crossed!

I have to tell you that i really like this oleo miracle line. I have been experimenting with a few combos on my hair and here are my results (on my hair, ofcourse. Other's results may vary).

I have shampooed my hair with moroccon oil shampoo. Did not use any conditioner. Used serum after towel drying and noticed that i didnt even need conditioner. My hair were very silky and not frizzy.

I have shampooed with dessange and did not use conditioner, used serum after towel drying. Awesome hair!

I have shampooed with dessange, used garnier fructis conditioner, and serum after towel drying. This conditioner weighed my hair down and they did not look that good.

I have shampooed with moroccon oil shampoo, used garnier conditioner, and then serum after towel drying. Yucky hair!

I have come to the conclusion that i will probably not use garnier conditioner from now on. This dessange is working pretty good on my hair. Hopefully it will not turn out to be a WEN hair products case. Lol
    The coupon does not scan. They have to enter it as 2002 for the $14.99. They should know by trying to type in the bar code number that it will not scan.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The coupon does not scan. They have to enter it as 2002 for the $14.99. They should know by trying to type in the bar code number that it will not scan.
    Amira it is a freaking big coupon lol. Same here, cashier rang it in as 2002 for the $14.99. And I did get my Snap rebate confirmed last night...just waiting for Zweet confirmation.
    Agree with you...I really like the oleo miracle line.
    rockco and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh i wish i read about the coupon not scanning at any of the dessange conversation threads. Did anyone mention it before? Rockco, did you forget talking about bogo coupon not working? lol

Oh well..... what i did at home was i tried to get zweet rebate on both shampoo+serum. Zweet terms say that it has to be any dessange product, so i entered 2 dessange items to get $10 from zweet. We'll see if they give it to me or not. Regardless, i'll talk to the manager today to get money back.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh i wish i read about the coupon not scanning at any of the dessange conversation threads. Did anyone mention it before? Rockco, did you forget talking about bogo coupon not working? lol

Oh well..... what i did at home was i tried to get zweet rebate on both shampoo+serum. Zweet terms say that it has to be any dessange product, so i entered 2 dessange items to get $10 from zweet. We'll see if they give it to me or not. Regardless, i'll talk to the manager today to get money back.
    B1G1 should have worked. Cashier should have entered as 2002 (for FPC) cause the coupon didn't scan. (You're a regular good SDM customer, Manager should refund due to their error, and maybe... give you extra points for inconvenience?)

I forgot to use the 1,000 bonus points coupon so I didn't know if it would work. (@AnneDougherty & @torontogal12 informed it should work). @Tiana reported it worked, and it worked on both products purchased in the combo)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/379606-...7/#post6529042

As you're returning to store, you should print the 1,000 bonus coupons and get 2,000 for both products (for your inconvenience).

FYI I noticed a trend. Usually the day before a big holiday or event, these Cashback Services will offer a fantastic offer, when we're all busy in the midst of celebrations planning or enjoyment. To be ready for the next series of Dessange, I'm printing my coupons and leaving in the car so I don't miss out again. (So mad at myself for missing the 2x 1,000 bonus points.)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Where do you guys print Dessanage 1K bts from? Can't find a link on this thread.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I stopped using Garnier hair products when they made my hair fall out!

I haven't used the serum yet. For the Dessnage Shampoo and Serum option you tried. What type of hair do you have? For me, each strand is very thin. Do you do a lot to your hair (flat iron/curling iron/dye?). Did you find your hair was oily after the treatment?

amira84 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Where do you guys print Dessanage 1K bts from? Can't find a link on this thread.
    Search dessange on the blog.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I stopped using Garnier hair products when they made my hair fall out!

I haven't used the serum yet. For the Dessnage Shampoo and Serum option you tried. What type of hair do you have? For me, each strand is very thin. Do you do a lot to your hair (flat iron/curling iron/dye?). Did you find your hair was oily after the treatment?
    No not oily at all. Very much a light dry oil and I have fine strands but loads of hair lol

amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No not oily at all. Very much a light dry oil and I have fine strands but loads of hair lol

Yup torontogal. Sam hair situation here as Anne's. Lol.
    My hair are straight, thick and silky (if i use good products). And one more thing...my hair were not frizzy at ll when i was in my country. But they got frizzy as soon as i came to Canada. There is something in this water that made my hair frizzy and dry.
    My straightner routine is about 4 times a year (or may be less). No blow drying. I hate using hot, steamy things on my hair. The only processing my hair goes through is hair colour. But my hair gets oily if i dont shampoo for more than 2 days.
    After using dessange shampoo+serum combo i got to know that my hair were not reacting very well on garnier. Garnier was the reason that my hair were still looking poofy type of waxy AND yucky after shampooing etc.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I am sad, I feel like i am missing out on all this great hair. Where in the store are you all finding this product? I've been to several stores, including a boutique one, and I can't find it!
    rockco and amira84 like this.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information