• 4 Post By fegonia
  • 2 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Skittles Coupons and More

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Skittles has set up a pawn shop at 242 Queen Street West in Toronto where people can bring in unwanted Christmas presents (or other new stuff they might have lying around) and trade them in for Skittles! All items collected will be donated to Goodwill. The shop is open Dec. 26-30 from 10am-6pm.

But don't worry, even if you won't be able to make it to the shop, you can still join in the fun. Visit skittlespawn.com and upload a photo of an item to see how much it would be worth in Skittles. Just for doing that, you will be given a coupon for $2 off a bag of Skittles (151g+) that expires Jan. 31, 2016.
    ***There's some question as to whether the coupons are actually valid. I'll see if I can find an answer...
    Name:  Skittles Pawn Shop.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  136.9 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by fegonia; Sun, Dec 27th, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I tried this the other day but didn't post it because the coupon they provide you with has a stipulation that says it must have a foil sticker on the coupon to be valid.

How do people get a foil sticker if they print it themselves at home?
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for mentioning that @torontogal12 . I'll see if I can find an answer and I'll edit the post momentarily.
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, going to the shop is definitely worth it! I gave them a bunch of random toys and candles worth less than $20, and they gave me 2 cases of Skittles (36x61g each). I think business is really slow.
    @torontogal12 , I asked the people at the store about what the coupon said, and they had no idea. I'll let you know if anyone answers my Facebook post.
    Name:  IMG_5696.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  81.9 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for the info! I am planning on heading down before they close up. If you do an appraisal on their website, it gives you a $2 coupon. Here is the coupon (didn't post the whole image to avoid fraud). The first sentence says it is only valid with a foil stamp on it. But I can't make foil stamps on my printer
    Name:  skittles.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  45.3 KB
    couponlady and 1_love like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went the other day. Didn't do as well as you, but didn't want to ask for more because of all the sugar!

I traded about $40 of stuff and got 40 bags
    sweetmomma likes this.

Thread Information