User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: Pepsi Super Bowl 2016 buy $20 get $20

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

No the coupons were not as good last year. They used to be straight forward free product coupons, last year it was combinations of products and I had a heck of a time with cashiers having to add things together such as buy a bag of lays chips and a 2 liter of pepsi on the same coupon. Still free stuff though if you buy regularly. And you know adding is hard.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Mon, Jan 4th, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
    sampler, csaund21, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I just saw this advertised on the main page and am wondering if anyone has done this before and maybe knows what the coupons received are for, or their dollar amounts? Thanks!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    No the coupons were not as good last year. They used to be straight forward free product coupons, last year it was combinations of products and I had a heck of a time with cashiers having to add things together such as buy a bag of lays chips and a 2 liter of pepsi on the same coupon. Still free stuff though if you buy regularly. And you know adding is hard.
    Lol yes adding can be very hard. Hopefully they don't make the coupons like that again!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    thriftygranny and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the $20 in coupons worth it? what kind of coupies do you think we will get?? anyone have any ideas?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Is the $20 in coupons worth it? what kind of coupies do you think we will get?? anyone have any ideas?
    If you don't normally purchase the required products then it definitely is not worth it
    If you purchase them anyway, totally worth it. You have to consider that even if they are free product coupons totalling $20, that what they value an item for, is a price you would never, or rarely pay, like $2.49 for a 2l bottle of pop for example.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I came here to ask the same question about fpc's and if this promotion is worth it or not. 2 yrs ago i did this promo and i ended up buying $20 worth of products at rcss. Although i wanted to spend that much at sdm to get points.
    But when i got the coupons....it was a very very thumbs down moment for me because, in all honesty, those coupons were not really for $20 worth of products. I mean..just think about it. People who do this type of promos are the frugal type. Do they really think that we dont know the real price we pay for a bag of Lays chips or a 2L pop, or a dorritos, salsa etc. Those coupons were definitely not $20 worth, atleast for me.

I am going to skip this promo this year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    If you don't normally purchase the required products then it definitely is not worth it
    If you purchase them anyway, totally worth it. You have to consider that even if they are free product coupons totalling $20, that what they value an item for, is a price you would never, or rarely pay, like $2.49 for a 2l bottle of pop for example.

Agree with you. We should be only making the effort for items we need or want (if it were a good price).

The one thing about these coupons is that they can get used in other promos.
    In the past there has been an overlap of Pepsi/Superstore/Quaker promos and I have been able to get free product and apply for another promo.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Here is a link to the coupons from last year, thanks to @potohgold :

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397299-...4/#post6303565

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Agree with you. We should be only making the effort for items we need or want (if it were a good price).

The one thing about these coupons is that they can get used in other promos.
    In the past there has been an overlap of Pepsi/Superstore/Quaker promos and I have been able to get free product and apply for another promo.
    Excellent point. And for example, if you get an offer of 10,000 pc when you spend $50, you can use the coupons toward that as well. you can definitely squeeze more out of them lol.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Can I use 6 pack lays individual packets in this promotion? That way I can restrict myself eating too much?

TIA!
    Last edited by morningrose; Tue, Jan 5th, 2016 at 04:57 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Hi, thank you all for the great posts. If the receipt is too long, would it be possible to upload the receipt in pieces. When I take a photo of the entire receipt, I'm worried that the items may not come out clear. And I'm new to texting Do we just type "Super Bowl" in the text message and send the text to "33322". And they will send a link to a mobile web app? This is what I see on the promotion tearout for this promotion. Thanks in advance.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johannajeff View Post
    Hi, thank you all for the great posts. If the receipt is too long, would it be possible to upload the receipt in pieces. When I take a photo of the entire receipt, I'm worried that the items may not come out clear. And I'm new to texting Do we just type "Super Bowl" in the text message and send the text to "33322". And they will send a link to a mobile web app? This is what I see on the promotion tearout for this promotion. Thanks in advance.
    As I had a long receipt I took 3 pictures.
    Then I loaded it from my gallery by clicking on each picture. Everything worked out as I received a confirmation text saying I would receive my coupons in 4 to 6 wks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

This might be a dumb question.... It says "at participating retailer". Can this be any grocery store or is there a particular list of stores. Is FreshCo included?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Start earning for searching the web. Click here to join Swagbucks today.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a bonus offer when I spend $75 at RCSS, and also an offer for Tostistos so I'll bulk up my total to $75 with Tostitos and Schweppes Club Soda (we drink a LOT of sparkling juice).

With the coupons they send I'm the same as Cake - I wait until I can double-dip with the coupon either for a rebate on C51/Snap or to bulk a total for extra Air Miles (Safeway) PC Points or Save on Foods points - I LOVE that the dollar value is high because that's what I want to bulk up a total!

With all the Quaker FPCs a while ago I kept using them on regular oats when they weren't on sale for $6 - it was awesome to get to a good spend threshold!
    dahliagrower likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    Here is a link to the coupons from last year, thanks to @potohgold :

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/397299-...4/#post6303565
    Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    All expire May 31 2015.

Attachment 273355
    If these were the coupons last year, they are going to be worse this year , as prices have gone up and stuff.

Basically 6 products FPC . Products which often go on sale, so definitely not worth 20 bucks . Full price maybe , otherwise big NO . 2 L pepsi bottles often go on sale for 99 cents.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information