User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Planned Parenthood director caught on tape trying to sell body parts of fetuses

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    So breaking the law is acceptable if there may be people who support the people you are trying to defame are possibly involved ???

If there is a case of Conflict of Interest, then the defending attorneys will have a field day proving it...

Actually there are reports the governor might get involved with dismissing the indictment

And my point was that the DA's office had a conflict of interest and by not reclusing themselves, acted wrongly
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And my point stands that since they were originally being asked to look into PP, the fact that an ADA is a PP board member and other employees fundraised for them does make a difference if they decide to clear PP and go after the people attacking PP. If this all turns out to be true, they basically cleared their friends and went after their friends enemies. it is a clear conflict of interest and the indictment must be dismissed

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Men really need to stay out of women's issues.
    lecale and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    But don't we want men to be feminists?
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jan 28th, 2016 at 08:17 AM.
    gryphon and DaveP like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    But don't we want men to be feminists?
    Not when they take a dictatorial role.

Plus, we all know by now that these videos were setups? Or all we still listening to Carly Fiorina, that noted feminist.
    lecale likes this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Does that mean Dr Morgentaler had no business opening any clinics?
    gryphon and DaveP like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Actually there are reports the governor might get involved with dismissing the indictment

And my point was that the DA's office had a conflict of interest and by not reclusing themselves, acted wrongly
    On the other side of the aisle, antiabortion groups seized on the fact that a prosecutor in Anderson’s office is a board member of Planned Parenthood, calling it evidence that the indictment was politically motivated.
    But Planned Parenthood officials dismissed the criticism, noting that Lauren Reeder, an assistant district attorney, had disclosed the conflict of interest in August. Anderson – a self-described conservative Republican who said on her Facebook page in 2014 she is “pro-life” – issued a statement immediately afterward assuring the public Reeder would have no part in the investigation.

bolding mine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d=ss_fb-bottom

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Again, the office themselves still has to recluse since her being there throws it off. The fact is, even if she isnt part of it, she is still tied to the DA's office and that means there is still a chance of interference. You cant recluse part of the office, you must recluse the whole office. Add to that she wasnt the only one with ties if some reports were true. There was a request for an outside prosecutor with no ties to either side

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Activists who secretly filmed PP charged with 15 felonies

California prosecutors on Tuesday charged two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood with 15 felonies, saying they invaded the privacy of medical providers by filming without consent.

State Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced the charges against David Daleiden of Davis, California, and Sandra Merritt of San Jose. The two operate the Irvine-based Center for Medical Progress.
    The allegations say the pair filmed 14 people without permission between October 2013 and July 2015 in Los Angeles, San Francisco and El Dorado counties. One felony count was filed for each person. The 15th was for criminal conspiracy to invade privacy.

Becerra says they used a fictitious bioresearch company to meet with women’s health care providers and covertly record them.

Daleiden, in an email to The Associated Press, said the “bogus” charges are coming from “Planned Parenthood’s political cronies.”

“The public knows the real criminals are Planned Parenthood and their business partners,” Daleiden said.

In April of last year, Daleiden said in a Facebook post that California Department of Justice agents raided his home, seizing all of his video footage along with personal information.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information