User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Domino's Pizza 50% off Monday online orders.

Code: MON50P

BTW this deal is every Monday...been going on at least since December.'
    Offer valid at participating stores only.
    Offer valid Monday and with online ordering only. Discount applies to food items only.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

On that note, papa johns does the same-ish promotion. Use code HIGHSCORE for 50% off on mondays.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually, Papa John's HIGHSCORE deal is for a % off to match the highest NFL score the day before (max discount up to 50%).
    The discount applies to your entire order too -- sides, beverages, deserts, etc.

However, this promo only runs during football season, which is officially over. -- There was no score in the NFL this week (no games), so the promo doesn't work today. And, well the Superbowl is next weekend, and I'm not even sure if the deal applies the day after Superbowl Sunday... but if it does, it's the last one until next fall.

PJ's, however often supports local sports teams, and in local areas might also offer a next-day discount if the local sports team wins, or some such. (They do this in Moncton for certain for Wildcats games.)

As was mentioned, other pizza joints do 50% every Monday in retaliation... despite the score Monday's are 50% off regular priced orders. Domino's does and has for well over a year (regardless of the season) although I think the local manager decides on that special. -- Similarly so does all of Greco in Atlantic Canada.

Domino's also applies (or it used to) on your entire order, where Greco is ONLY off regular priced pizza... no sides or add-on extras.

In all of the above cases, you MUST order electronically (online or via their respective smartphone app) and apply a coupon code for the order.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ADDENDUM
    Monday's pizza day in my house for this very reason -- it's just a matter of when/where we order from. if it's NFL season and the score is 50 or higher, then PJs usually wins... If not, then Domino's gets my business but they don't deliver to my house... however I could throw a rock and hit a Greco from my front door (almost) so it depends on if I want to travel to get pizza or not.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think i need to start having Mondays pizza nights

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Sorry I didn't see it until now, but PJ did have the 50% off yesterday, it was fan football appreciation or something. But yes, the promotion will be over soon, maybe it is now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To follow up... tonight's HIGHSCORE deal is still 50% off... but I was told it was the last of the season. However, there is a new promo for Mondays... there is a new post on the subject.

Cheers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't kno2 there was papa johns in canada (thought it was just a usa thing) How's their pizza / wings etc? I love dominos pizza but not a huge fan of their wings as they all have the same base bbq flavour

Thread Information