User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    So if I have $5.75 in my account they will give me $10? My gut it telling me I'll get $5 instead meaning they will further jip me but I guess we shall see.
    lol mine is $12.50 based on the law of mathematics I should be rounded to $15
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I posted something on their Facebook page and it got deleted....TWICE! Surprise surprise.

I am wondering how long it will take them to process receipts for people who are submitting them now hoping to go over the $20 threshold before the deadline and/or all offers disappear? Has anyone submitted a receipt since the news broke out and had it accepted within 48 hours?

Really really really hope Groupon goes under and no one remembers their name.
    I submitted an offer for Purex Bathroom Tissue yesterday morning right after I went to shopping at Thrifty's. It wasn't the best price, but i was afraid if the offer will be gone before I submit my receipt. I was approved this afternoon, so it was within 48 hours window.

I requested for a cheque this afternoon, so I hope it will come sooner than later.
    hcao, dizzyb, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I haven't used Snap in ages. I can't remember the last time I cashed out, and now have only $3.50 in my account. I think I'll use the $5 Groupon bucks towards a wine tasting package (currently $10) and go for a looooooong needed date with hubby. 'Cuz we can't afford squat right now. So I can turn my useless handful of Snap funds into wine that I have to drink right then and there? Where's the downside?
    hcao, lilo0003 and Anna Michele like this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Submitted an offer 2 days ago and it still has not been processed. I want to cash out!!
    sweetmomma likes this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i'm at 7.00 and I don't think there going to post any more offers
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I redeemed Scotties tissue offer on Tues receipt hasn't been approved yet and just able to cash out once approved.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    lol mine is $12.50 based on the law of mathematics I should be rounded to $15
    you are sooooo lucky , right on the borderline .... think about if you have $12.25 , just 25 cents less ... your happy ending story might have to rewrite
    sweetmomma likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It seems pretty clear in the text to me that they will round up to $15 regardless if you have $12.25 or $12.50 - otherwise they would have said it will be rounded to the nearest $5, not rounded up.
    francine1985 and clumsygal like this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

This is so sad. Thank goodness I have 0 now. I made like 200 bucks so I satisfied to leave them. Seems like when chickie from dragons den sold this it's gone downhill from their. Back to only using co51....
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just went to take a look at Groupon to see what I could buy with my money. Now I remember why I don't use it anymore. It ALWAYS thinks I'm in Quebec now matter how many times I change the settings or search for deals in my city only.It always gives me stuff that's 450 kilometres away!

Just went to the page now through Google search "Groupon Toronto"

Now it's showing me deals for Akron, Ohio.

Fail.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, did get quite a bit out of them while they lasted (Pledge offer; $7 - $7 coupon - $7 snap), so I ended up with $72.75 out of them and now stuck at $5. But I agree that they should just cash everyone out regardless (if people choose to cash out). Poorly run and aside from Pledge for me, never much of anything good

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I must say I have been lucky, I got annoyed getting emails telling me to cash out... I finally gave in right before they change the rules. I cashed out on Jan 29 and they say my cheque is on its way Feb 12. I can see people are going to expect further delays with the changes.

I don't use the app often but given that I got a $70 cheque and saving $126 lifetime with the app, I can't complain much.
    sweetmomma and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I just posted this on their Facebook page. I don't know how long they will keep it up there but it's good advice imo...

Everyone before you opt out go into your settings and change all your info. I couldn't find a way to deactivate an account but you can change your name, birthday, postal code... I did this for my husbands account and will for mine before the deadline (still hoping with enough pressure they may cash people out).

For example
    Name-Abc Abc
    Address-123 fake street A1A1A1
    Birthday-01/01/1900

I am not letting them keep my personal info especially since I have never gotten anything in return. I have 16$ in my account and have never gotten enough to redeem for any check through this program.
    sweetmomma, salady and Cata like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I dont get why people are so sad....there were hardly any good deals to be found on snap. At the beginning they used to have ok offers but they sold out faster than you could get to the store.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I just posted this on their Facebook page. I don't know how long they will keep it up there but it's good advice imo...

Everyone before you opt out go into your settings and change all your info. I couldn't find a way to deactivate an account but you can change your name, birthday, postal code... I did this for my husbands account and will for mine before the deadline (still hoping with enough pressure they may cash people out).

For example
    Name-Abc Abc
    Address-123 fake street A1A1A1
    Birthday-01/01/1900

I am not letting them keep my personal info especially since I have never gotten anything in return. I have 16$ in my account and have never gotten enough to redeem for any check through this program.

Lol they already removed my post and banned me from being able to post again (I can still see their page and all the comments. I cannot post a visitor post or comment on any other post on their page.) . I know they want to keep everyone's personal info without giving anything in return... But they removed my post in less than 5 minutes. What a pathetic scam company they turned into.
    Last edited by francine1985; Thu, Feb 18th, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
    hcao, sweetmomma, salady and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information