User Tag List

Page 551 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 23695
Like Tree139315Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My first step was to gather coupons from my office! I have been telling them about the deals over the past couple weeks and they have loved getting free Prime chicken (bonus is that they give me the coupon books!!)

51 Packs of Schneider's Country Naturals Hot Dogs $3 Sale Price -$2.50 coupon (any variety/size)
    17 Ready Crisp Bacon $4.99- FPC wub 3 products

= $25.50 (NO TAX)

THEN!! 30 bonus points per 3 maple leaf/Schneider products
    Base Miles: 12
    Bonus Miles: 660
    Total Miles: 672 (/95 = 7.07.... $70)

PLUS! a save 15cents at Shell Gas Coupon

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    OMG!!! You need to give us a breakdown!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you're probably going to have some kind of BBQ party with all those hot dogs!! I think I use I pack a year!!
    ROMEO, ticul and toronto166 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I kept 3 packs for me, the rest I gave away
    ROMEO, Tweets77, walkonby and 5 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe someone here will be able to answer my question: Can you redeem airmiles to pay for your bill and still get base/ bonus miles?
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl, ticul and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I have the same addiction!

This morning I went to Sobeys for Hotdogs and Ready Crisp Bacon... Spent $25.50 and got just under 700 airmiles (A little over $70 in points)... I danced out of the store with 17 new coupon booklets from the bacon!
    Just love this deal - you did amazing - including the give-away (food bank?)
    I would have danced too - maybe I still will after my upcoming trip to Sobeys
    Last edited by Couponcrinch; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 01:19 PM.
    ticul, toronto166 and eyafitz like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    Haven't seen a 50% pinky in ages. Way to go!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    I've noticed 50% off stickers at my local NF on baked goods and veggies - was pleasantly surprised
    I think there was a strong public outcry re 30% off stickers
    The power of the couponers

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I did not receive the coupon insert with my flyers, so I just used my printed $2 wub2 Tide coupon with the CT deal $3.99 and then submitted the receipt to CO51 to get $5 back. I picked up 250' tinfoil for $4.99 to make sure there wasn't an issues with the coupon and CO51. Too bad the only Tide was scented, so it will have to be used on dh's clothes because our children have sensitive skin.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 06:54 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually didn't give it away to the food bank... I did a parking lot giveaway (and a couple for our office)! I have done it several times when I have got items for free and people are so appreciative. I know a lot of people who are too ashamed to use the food bank, so I figure by giving them away this way I may be helping someone who otherwise wouldn't of asked for help. Today I gave them away to 10 different people who were about to go shopping at the walmart next door to Sobeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    Just love this deal - you did amazing - including the give-away (food bank?)
    I would have danced too - maybe I still will after my upcoming trip to Sobeys

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Maybe someone here will be able to answer my question: Can you redeem airmiles to pay for your bill and still get base/ bonus miles?
    I asked the same question to the Sobeys cashier. She said as long as you have enough Air Miles in your account before you earned the new bonus Air Miles, you can do this. YMMV

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I've noticed 50% off stickers at my local NF on baked goods and veggies - was pleasantly surprised
    I think there was a strong public outcry re 30% off stickers
    The power of the couponers
    I wonder if they were losing so much money throwing out the 30% off reduced products, that they decided to make it 50% off, again.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    I wonder if they were losing so much money throwing out the 30% off reduced products, that they decided to make it 50% off, again.
    My local IGA switched from 50% to 30% off stickers a while back and I've boycotted buying anything at 30% off ever since lol I hope the same thing happens to them and they go back to 50%.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My first step was to gather coupons from my office! I have been telling them about the deals over the past couple weeks and they have loved getting free Prime chicken (bonus is that they give me the coupon books!!)

51 Packs of Schneider's Country Naturals Hot Dogs $3 Sale Price -$2.50 coupon (any variety/size)
    17 Ready Crisp Bacon $4.99- FPC wub 3 products

= $25.50 (NO TAX)

THEN!! 30 bonus points per 3 maple leaf/Schneider products
    Base Miles: 12
    Bonus Miles: 660
    Total Miles: 672 (/95 = 7.07.... $70)

PLUS! a save 15cents at Shell Gas Coupon
    Went to Sobey's today and tried to purchase the Schneider's Country Naturals Hot Dogs $3 Sale Price with the coupons in the booklet - they (first the supervisor, then the manager) declined the use of the $2.50 coupons as not valid.
    They insisted that they ONLY apply to the cold cuts not the HOT DOGS - I left the store without the purchase
    Needless to say how disappointed I was - I was just wondering which store location accepted your coupons
    walkonby, ticul and toronto166 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually didn't give it away to the food bank... I did a parking lot giveaway (and a couple for our office)! I have done it several times when I have got items for free and people are so appreciative. I know a lot of people who are too ashamed to use the food bank, so I figure by giving them away this way I may be helping someone who otherwise wouldn't of asked for help. Today I gave them away to 10 different people who were about to go shopping at the walmart next door to Sobeys.
    What an exceptional Idea - You are right - most people are so shy, they even seem too embarrassed to pick up reduced products - I have seen this many times, especially up north in smaller communities.
    Your doing wonderful things and all good things are returned to one
    Thumpersmom, ticul and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Went to Sobey's today and tried to purchase the Schneider's Country Naturals Hot Dogs $3 Sale Price with the coupons in the booklet - they (first the supervisor, then the manager) declined the use of the $2.50 coupons as not valid.
    They insisted that they ONLY apply to the cold cuts not the HOT DOGS - I left the store without the purchase
    Needless to say how disappointed I was - I was just wondering which store location accepted your coupons
    I was also refuse to used the coupons. After reading everyone brag I traded for lots of those coupons . I am a little disappointed be cause was trying to also get the the Prime chicken breast for little cost
    ticul, toronto166 and Couponcrinch like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Kitchener, the store manager reviewed my coupons and gave it a go ahead without any issues or even questioning it.

I know my mom used 3 at the store in cambridge and they were already familiar with people using them on bacon to get free prime.

ticul, Cata, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information