User Tag List

Page 801 of 966 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to load my Safeway offers and all the site would show me was my Sobey's offers (which I had already loaded). I assume since I've already registered for Sobey's offers, I probably won't get the Safeway ones...unless this is also a bug that they will work out in future. I sure hope so, because I shop at both Safeway and Sobey's, depending on which offers the better prices/AM bonuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Would using a different browser and/or email work????
    Have tried a different browser with no luck. I think it is tied to the Air Miles collector number. But I'll try a different email and see if that works. And if not, I'll keep trying other things after that... Never say never!
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rexall is out of the way for me but with the Spring Offer Hub promo and Rexall's sale this weekend, I will be going there this weekend.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Got my 100 Rexall. 120 actually. Mid week is the B $30G40 offer.

The receipt came with a B $30G $5 coupon for mid week.

Now to figure out if that will make the B $30 G40 a B $25 G40? Or will I have to spend $35?
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Looking at the special offer it would seem you only have to fill up once at Shell to qualify as one of the 3 purchases. Anyone see anything I'm missing?

Back to Offers & Promotions
    Get up to 10x Miles

Offer valid Feb 29,2016 - Apr 24,2016

Get 10x AIR MILES® Reward Miles with Shell V-Power®† Premium Fuels.*
    OR
    Get 2x AIR MILES® Reward Miles with Shell Bronze, Silver or Diesel fuels.*
    Minimum 25 litre fuel purchase required. No coupon required.

Terms and Conditions
    * Offer valid February 29 to April 24, 2016 at participating Shell locations only. Minimum 25L Shell V-Power© Premium fuels purchase required per transaction to get the 10x offer. Minimum 25L Shell Bronze, Silver or Shell Diesel fuel purchase required per transaction to get the 2x offer. Multiplier offer applies to the base Miles offer of 1 Mile for each transaction of a purchase of at least 15L of fuel. No coupon required. AIR MILES Card must be swiped at time of transaction.
    © Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products.
    © Trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looking at the special offer it would seem you only have to fill up once at Shell to qualify as one of the 3 purchases. Anyone see anything I'm missing?
    huh? am I missing something? Not sure what your talking about, but if it's just what you posted. everytime you fill up with min 25L you get the respective multiplier on that purchase. I'm not sure what your talking about for 3 purchases?

Never mind just figured it out. I'm guessing you can only do shell once with a min of 25L for it to count towards that easter egg bonus 100 miles you posted earlier. I'm on the same page as you and you'd have to visit two other sponsors for their offer.
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sun, Mar 13th, 2016 at 11:12 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

you'd have to visit two other sponsors for their offer.
    Think if I hit both Rexall offers it'll count as 2 visits out of 3.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya sorry i didn't notice there was two different offers from rexall. yes they would count as two of the three.

*AIR MILES Bonus : To qualify for the additional 100 Bonus Miles offer, Collectors must earn Bonus reward miles through three or more of the “Offer Hub” Bonus offers in connection with purchases made at participating AIR&MILES Partners between March 10 and March 30, 2016. Limit of one offer per AIR&MILES Collector Number. No coupon required. Transactions will be tracked automatically. Bonus Miles may take up to 120 days to be awarded.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's what I am planning to do along with the Shell gas purchase. If necessary, next on the list for me would be 1 of the 2 magazine offers.

No problem using Rexall two offers at all. Some of their prices are pretty good.
    operabob likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Did my Rexall Spend 50.00 get 100 airmiles had a coupon from Rexall Spend 30.00get10.00 off plus used other coupons Total oop Spent 28.00 received my 100 Airmiles
    Last edited by Deb2011; Mon, Mar 14th, 2016 at 09:40 AM.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

That's what I am planning to do along with the Shell gas purchase. If necessary, next on the list for me would be 1 of the 2 magazine offers.
    I took out the NEXT ISSUE offer last year. It's OK but I still prefer hard copy. There might be 100 Issues (150 for Premium) but there's still only about 5 issues I'd read regularly and I already subscribe to 3 of them: Money Sense, Consumer Reports and Zoomer. Zoomer was just added supposedly (it hasn't shown up on my screen yet) but I'd continue to subscribe to it anyway for its cellphone plan (Could get cheaper but there are added benefits to subscribing). You don't have to be a senior to subscribe (same as you don't have to be a senior to order a "senior's coffee" at MacDonalds):

http://www.zoomerwireless.ca/

About half of the magazines at Next Issue plus some that aren't offered can be had for free at Zinio for Libraries for free. This is for Toronto so check to see if your vlocal library offers it. Many do

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/books-video-music/downloads-ebooks/zinio-help.jsp

I've had some trouble opening mags on my Zinio reader but will go into the library to see if they can help me. If they can I'll cancel Next Issue. The other negative is that if you cancel you can't access back copies. With subscription if you keep the magazines you can. I do.
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, Mar 14th, 2016 at 12:14 PM.
    lorken likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Lavender Lady likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Did my Rexall Spend 50.00 get 100 airmiles had a coupon from Rexall Spend 30.00get10.00 off plus used other coupons Total oop Spent 28.00 received my 100 Airmiles
    So it appears Rexall does Buy/Get offers before coupons while Safeway is after.

Not bad.

Just completed number 2 of 3 with Rexall's B$30G40 offer. Used the $5 coupon from the previous purchase. Also picked up a number of small bags of Werther candies. Rexall (Tuscany Village) has them for $2.99 but I gather they were clearing old stock so many had $1 OFF stickers as well making them $1.99.

Had to laugh when the cashier told me I saved $47.

Bit of a marketing ploy many stores now seem to be requiring cashiers to say. So they have Dove Hair Care on for $2.99 but the small print says reg. $9.99.

Has anyone ever seen this size on for $9.99????? Apparently I saved $7 per bottle. Gotta laugh at how stupid marketers think we are.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is anyone else having trouble with air miles not being posted to their account? I have my receipt from Feb 8 from Global Pet Foods but haven't received the air miles as of today. I can't submit anything to air miles for 60 days. Also, I am not sure how often Sobey's posts. I bought gift cards on the 8th and 10th of March and they showed up on my receipt but nothing is in my account. Actually, the first set had to be manually added but the second one was immediate because their system was set up properly.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

1. How soon does Global post? Safeway is faster now but used to take forever. Rexall seems to be very fast.

2. Have you gone back in your account to early February to check. Just in case you forgot AMs will be posted by date of purchase rather than current date.
    cookiemonster likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

1. How soon does Global post? Safeway is faster now but used to take forever. Rexall seems to be very fast.

2. Have you gone back in your account to early February to check. Just in case you forgot AMs will be posted by date of purchase rather than current date.
    Global used to be within a day or two but seems slower now. I have to get cat food so I may take the receipt with me and see if something happened. Sobey's...I never shop there because they are pricey but didn't want to miss out on this deal so I don't know what their normal is.

I went back to February 8th and onward for my Global receipt but nothing is posted.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information