User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (March 24 - 30)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    I just wanted to make sure the barcode was actually right, before I sent off the e-mail.
    The scanning problem must be CO51's (and not yours).. when I uploaded on my tablet, it didn't ask for verification. I also purchased the SB Bleach variety and it approved with no issue.

You should be OK with submitted a case for your receipt. I usually submit my case through their support Help Desk (you have to register). It's a good HelpDesk cause it tracks all your cases, and any feedback they provide.
    https://support.checkout51.com/hc/en-us
    SarahS83 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks. I've tried my tablet. Scanning never works on my (older) phone or tablet, but I actually got it to scan on the tablet tonight, but now it's coming up not valid. I've taken photos and put them on my laptop, but when trying to claim on the computer as opposed to phone/tablet, the SB does not come up. The only other phone I have access to is a Blackberry, which doesn't work with CO51. So frustrating.

I just wanted to make sure the barcode was actually right, before I sent off the e-mail.
    I had this happen a while ago. No matter what, it kept saying invalid. I had other items on the receipt, so I submitted those, then emailed the customer service with the receipt # and a clear photo of the barcode that wasn't scanning. I tried to take the photo in a way that you could see what it was also. They emailed back and approved it along with the rest of my items.
    ROMEO, SarahS83 and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Draino offer is back to one per account. Don't make the same mistake I did by buying two on same receipt
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks. I uploaded my receipt without the SB, and then sent an e-mail to the help desk, with photos of receipt, and SB product, and SB barcode, as well as an explanation. *fingers crossed*
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what is the best price this week?

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The Draino offer is back to one per account. Don't make the same mistake I did by buying two on same receipt

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    what is the best price this week?
    found it at Dollarama for $3
    Snow In Summer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do they accept coupon?

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    found it at Dollarama for $3

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    do they accept coupon?
    None that I went to

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I uploaded my receipt without the SB, and then sent an e-mail to the help desk, with photos of receipt, and SB product, and SB barcode, as well as an explanation. *fingers crossed*
    Uploaded SB without being asked for the bar code (iPad) and got my money without problems. They build the App so they can ask for it but usually it is turned off and they don't ask for it
    uanoor likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes in Ipad they never asked for bar code (my experience) but from android tablet or phone always ask for bar code scan for special offers.
    BTW today I claimed 3 X $2 for Ivory 10 pack soap (2.99) ( 3 accounts) + 1 drano and 1 s.b cleaner (3.99 each) all from SDM. These apps and coupons are really helpful for keeping our budget in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    Uploaded SB without being asked for the bar code (iPad) and got my money without problems. They build the App so they can ask for it but usually it is turned off and they don't ask for it
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

i bought Sunlight and Scrubbing bubbles cleaner at WM today. The WM in Port Elgin Ont was open it is in a tourist area so it is open on holidays. The cashier did not give me a receipt but she said she did! I got a receipt from a manager who took 15 minutes to find it. I was just a copy but it worked, CO51 accepted it.Boy I was lucky!! I got back $4.00. $1 on Sunlight and $3 on SB.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which store has a sale for Scrubbing Bubbles? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by more666 View Post
    Which store has a sale for Scrubbing Bubbles? Thanks

Superstore has them for $3.00 until March 31st
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I got a reply from CO51 on the bar code not working for sunlight fresh scents. I had posted earlier I bought the exact cucumber melon on the offer and it was declined. Anyway they said it was an error on their end and they just credited the $1. I wasn't hopeful as I've had many issues with emailing them for missed credits. But I'm glad it was mostly painless lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

is there reactine 40ct on sale anywhere?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information