User Tag List

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^you know Granger I was tempted to do it just as a test of human nature, it was a $20 item as it happens as rearranging your day for an item that price isn't worth it. having said that nothing would surprise me after a grown man stole something from my garage sale.
    ROMEO, macw1960, Granger and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    I do this for items under $20. It works well. I was only short changed once, by 50 cents. I believe in karma.
    I do it all the time too and have never been fooled. I would rather not deal with people/the awkwardness.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I have the same rule anything under $20 and will fit between my screen and storm door I will leave out.

Items I won't leave out are large items, I live in a complex and do not feel comfortable leaving large items on my steps.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

People claiming all the parts are there. You get home and they're not. You contact them and tell them you want your parts or money back and they say no.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of people who reply to Kijiji ads are just lonely and bored. I mean why else would you a) inquire about an ad b) make an offer on the ad and then c) never reply to you again when you agree to what they offered.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I have written the word kijidiots so many times that my autocorrects on my Apple devices no longer go to Kijiji it goes straight to kijidiot...lol
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    People claiming all the parts are there. You get home and they're not. You contact them and tell them you want your parts or money back and they say no.

i bought a qn size bed from facebook kijiji...the wood slats were the wrong size. i texted her & she says..your lucky you got it for that price! ;-(
    Never again!

the first time using facebook kijiji...i bought these headphones for $20-
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-...&skuId=8179039

i made sure to do the deal at the library. now THAT was a good deal. ;-)
    Last edited by Linda Evans; Wed, Apr 6th, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

People who do not read descriptions. I always try to put as much detail as possible especially since I work and I am not always at home to look at or get more information for them.
    Today I get a message I would like to buy your white shelves
    Me (in my head) I do not have any white shelves listed, Message: Sorry not sure which items you are interested
    Your floating shelves
    Oh you mean the shelves that say right in the description Birch Coloured Floating Shelves

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Do not think today is my day on the sale site, why do people think fast pick up should give them a discount?

Will do fast pick up today and give you $15, granted the item is posted for $20 but the price has been dropped and it is more then fair for the item.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Yep and now it is just keeps going,
    I really want your item which they are offering less then asking on
    Then the real kicker I am very rarely in your areas and was there yesterday but you were not around (correct you messaged me at 10 am you wanted to pick up at Noon so yes I was at work and actually never even responded to you because I was in meetings all morning which I did apologize for and tell you I was in meetings all morning)
    So can you hold this until I can get there again
    Okay do you have any idea when that might be
    Nope could be next week or maybe a few weeks or maybe next month but I would have picked up yesterday if you had of answered me message
    Really even had I of answered the answer it would have been no as I was at work

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Yep and now it is just keeps going,
    I really want your item which they are offering less then asking on
    Then the real kicker I am very rarely in your areas and was there yesterday but you were not around (correct you messaged me at 10 am you wanted to pick up at Noon so yes I was at work and actually never even responded to you because I was in meetings all morning which I did apologize for and tell you I was in meetings all morning)
    So can you hold this until I can get there again
    Okay do you have any idea when that might be
    Nope could be next week or maybe a few weeks or maybe next month but I would have picked up yesterday if you had of answered me message
    Really even had I of answered the answer it would have been no as I was at work
    I get that a lot. People who have to meet instantly, because nobody goes to work or goes to school and everyone is available exactly when you want them to be
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Do not think today is my day on the sale site, why do people think fast pick up should give them a discount?

Will do fast pick up today and give you $15, granted the item is posted for $20 but the price has been dropped and it is more then fair for the item.
    Because they are saying they will come right away instead of the ones that say they want an item but can't come for a week. I always low ball if I can jump in the car and go get it right away. 9/10 it works. They are happy because item is gone and cash in hand. I'm happy cause I got a deal

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Because they are saying they will come right away instead of the ones that say they want an item but can't come for a week. I always low ball if I can jump in the car and go get it right away. 9/10 it works. They are happy because item is gone and cash in hand. I'm happy cause I got a deal
    As long as the item was't just posted and no other interest. Agreed.

I feel like for items under $20 a few days is reasonable. I hate the "I am never in your area." So, what? If you want it, drive for it, that is what I do. Weigh the factor before you comment!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

^^^^ I'm not really a religious person but AMEN!!!!!!! to the above. PREACH IT!!!!
    SassyAshley likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I understand if someone says hey I really want this item but I don't come that way often could you hold until and as long as it is reasonable time frame sure. But the I never come, it is out of my way, but hold until whenever I come it is like if you can't be bothered to I will pass on selling to you.
    coupongirl99 likes this.

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Thread Information