User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree559Likes

Thread: New Cash Register Software System

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Holy crap another half hour wasted at checkout!!! Just left without purchasing anything because they have no clue and now I'm even late for work because of it. Now they claim the system only accepts one coupon at a time. I've had problems at four different locations.
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Well this sucks. I used to be able to have a before coupon total of $75 to get the 18,500 points, then reduce my total to let's say $50 and still get the 18,500 points. Now I have to spend $75 pre tax even after coupons to get it. I don't like the new system I have to spend more money to get the points
    Ciel, Arvilish, dededi and 1 others like this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Well this sucks. I used to be able to have a before coupon total of $75 to get the 18,500 points, then reduce my total to let's say $50 and still get the 18,500 points. Now I have to spend $75 pre tax even after coupons to get it. I don't like the new system I have to spend more money to get the points
    You should be fine on the new system, I did a 8k wus $30 this morning, $30 in product, $15 in coupons, paid $15. Cashier commented that coupons are now treated as cash.

I did however do a second transaction, bought 10 rice on clearance so cashier entered quantity 10 instead of scanning 10 times, first time ended up with 10 cents on freezies (no idea where this came from), she corrected and transaction went through fine. She was an awesome cashier but I think we are going to encounter a few system bugs again.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

^looking fwd to see "good" system bugs this Summer.
    Ciel, Anna Michele, rockco and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Finally found an SDM close by where they seemed to figure out how to work the system. No issues at all. There is hope.

And good news. All coupons, even FPC show up as vendor coupon, and give base points. Mine counted toward my $40 minimum purchase today. My OOP after coupons and rebates was $16 but I still got the bonus points for spending $40
    Grey, Silk, Purdee and 11 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thank you for confirming all! I guess this is good for us not bad I retract my first statement lol
    Ciel, Anna Michele, maple7 and 2 others like this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Finally found an SDM close by where they seemed to figure out how to work the system. No issues at all. There is hope.

And good news. All coupons, even FPC show up as vendor coupon, and give base points. Mine counted toward my $40 minimum purchase today. My OOP after coupons and rebates was $16 but I still got the bonus points for spending $40
    Based on http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/414863-...system-canada/, money off coupons appears as "VENDOR CPN 2001" in the old system and as "Coupon" in the new, while FPCs appears as "VENDOR CPN 2002" in the old system and as "Product Voucher" in the new.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

@Midnightly

Have you seen the new system anywhere in Victoria yet?
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post

Have you seen the new system anywhere in Victoria yet?
    I am in Victoria and haven't come across the new system yet. But then they are sending me fairly crappy offers so I haven't been going as often..... Will keep you posted though

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

About 10 days ago i was in Nanaimo beauty boutique sdm and the girls told me that they just had this new system installed in their store. But my sdm stores (Courtenay and Comox) have old systems.
    So the new systems are here in Van Isle, they are probably enjoying all the sight seeing and then will do the work. Lol

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Mt store said they are going by store number so I'm still waiting .... or going to the other two I know of until then lol

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Last night, I had the pleasure of experiencing the new system. I wanted to use an 8k wus 30 offer along with the Dessange coupon. My base points were 300, but the sub-total showed as 16.xx. I didn't receive the 8k in points as expected. Need to make a call, just hoping that they will award the bonus points based on the base points, and not the sub-total.
    Ciel, amira84, maple7 and 1 others like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Last night, I had the pleasure of experiencing the new system. I wanted to use an 8k wus 30 offer along with the Dessange coupon. My base points were 300, but the sub-total showed as 16.xx. I didn't receive the 8k in points as expected. Need to make a call, just hoping that they will award the bonus points based on the base points, and not the sub-total.
    I'm surprised it didn't work if it was the new system. I did the same thing Friday with a 8k wus $30 and Dessange. Subtotal $30.xx, base points 300, paid $19.12 with tax.

Let's hope last week wasn't just "system glitches".
    Ciel, d.ot and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Crap.

New system does not let you use a coupon if the product is on sale

Bought old spice deodorant. On sale for 3.99

Gave cashier a coupon and system changed the product price to regular (7.29) minus a 75 cent coupon.

Happened with other products too.

Cashier made an error and redid my entire transaction even though I told her I would lose the points given to me on the previous one. So I just wasted half an hour to spend more money and lose points. Train your staff shoppers.
    Oh that sucks

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I'm surprised it didn't work if it was the new system. I did the same thing Friday with a 8k wus $30 and Dessange. Subtotal $30.xx, base points 300, paid $19.12 with tax.

Let's hope last week wasn't just "system glitches".
    I noticed later that I was awarded 3k in points. This ended up being one of my weekly offers for skin care (spend 10$ receive 3k). The thing is, I only got Dessange and another item (non skin care) to get me to 30$. The rep wasnt sure why I was awarded the lower of the 2 offers, even though the system is supposed to automatically apply the 'best' offer. Seems like Dessange is part of the skin care category, at least according to their system classification (rep was puzzled by this one too). In any event, my points balance will be adjusted to 8k.
    Ciel, agarla, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information