User Tag List

Page 521 of 560 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,815 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got that set of offer once and hickory stick one for couple of times.
    This week got 3000 wus $10 on food. Was ready to visit SDM but with snow, I changed my mind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Same here. Insoles, Spitz seeds/nuts and Woolite! Spending my $$$ elsewhere this week!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

moneysaver
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)

I got 2 coupons this week. One is spend 50$ on anything and get 10000 points and the other one is spend 30$ on cosmetics and get 6000 points. Can i combine both the offers ? and get both bonus points? Does anyone know?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    I got 2 coupons this week. One is spend 50$ on anything and get 10000 points and the other one is spend 30$ on cosmetics and get 6000 points. Can i combine both the offers ? and get both bonus points? Does anyone know?
    no.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not hickory sticks, some weird stuff like shoe insoles, but if that's the case, ughhhhh.

Last week no offer on Tuesday or Thursday (when I happen to make most of my purchases). New system rejects coupons and can't do math properly. Food location too far away. No PC Plus transfer email. Get your act together, Shoppers. If you give me no incentive to shop there, I'll be at other stores in the meantime. Sheesh
    They don't do offers for Tuesdays or Thursdays. There are week long offers, and in addition, special one day only offers on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have a offer to get 550 bonus points for Any Coca-Cola Canned Soda (6 pk). When I saw this offer, I though to myself, "Yes, I can check out the new system with FPC as I have a FPC coupon for 6 cans. "

Then, I saw the coupon and realized it was from Pepsi, not from Coca-Cola...

I guess I will hold on this coupon until I find a good enough offer to combine with somewhere.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just checked my account and hubby's account and both of us have this new offer for tomorrow. Does anyone know of the price of this dvd? Why sdm sent this offer? It's not very usual that they send 10 days long offer for some specific product. Weird! And very fishy! Lol

Name:  Screenshot_2016-04-04-21-43-31.png
Views: 441
Size:  235.3 KB
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 12:48 AM.
    maple7 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the same coupon, Amira. I'm not planning on using it but I don't mind getting 'surprise' coupons. Maybe they'll send us something good one day, lol.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Dh's week long offer (only 1 he gets) spend $40 get 8k, my offer for tomorrow (Wednesday) is spend $50 get 12k, hoping to use but they are calling for 15cms of snow tomorrow so time will tell.
    amira84 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I just checked my account and hubby's account and both of us have this new offer for tomorrow. Does anyone know of the price of this dvd? Why sdm sent this offer? It's not very usual that they send 10 days long offer for some specific product. Weird! And very fishy! Lol

Name:  Screenshot_2016-04-04-21-43-31.png
Views: 441
Size:  235.3 KB
    It came available today. It's in the current flyer, dvd $19.99, bluray $24.99. Same price as Walmart.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yikes! That's expensive for us. We'll just wait for it on netflix. Lol
    maple7 and korianca like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Yikes! That's expensive for us. We'll just wait for it on netflix. Lol
    If I recall correctly from past experience, that is the going price for new releases and if you don't get it the first week, the price goes up from there (most retailers used to hold the price til Thursday).

If you wait for the redemption on the weekend, it may or may not be the same price, but most likely not, unless it's in the flyer. It's been awhile since I bought a new release, so this might have changed but we used to by them regularly ... birthday, christmas gifts.

If you are buying anyway, Shoppers is a good choice. Amazon is at 7x airmiles through airmilesshops, Rexall has airmiles weekly coupon, Toysrus is on ebates, Bestbuy has their regular points program. Walmart...well we all know what walmart offers lol.

@amira, this isn't directed at you, just general info lol.
    Last edited by maple7; Tue, Apr 5th, 2016 at 01:00 PM.
    amira84 and ReallySC like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    If I recall correctly from past experience, that is the going price for new releases and if you don't get it the first week, the price goes up from there (most retailers used to hold the price til Thursday).

If you wait for the redemption on the weekend, it may or may not be the same price, but most likely not, unless it's in the flyer. It's been awhile since I bought a new release, so this might have changed but we used to by them regularly ... birthday, christmas gifts.

If you are buying anyway, Shoppers is a good choice. Amazon is at 7x airmiles through airmilesshops, Rexall has airmiles weekly coupon, Toysrus is on ebates, Bestbuy has their regular points program. Walmart...well we all know what walmart offers lol.

@amira, this isn't directed at you, just general info lol.

No problem maple. I was not getting grumpy anyway. Lol.
    we NEVER buy movies, maple. We used to rent from that redbox whenever we had free movie codes. And that was it.

Internet is here for a reason. Lol. We have netflix and another device called "Jadoo box". It's loaded with movies and shiws and..and just everything. We dont even download movies from torrents etc now.
    maple7 likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Used my spend $50 get 12k last night and I'm pleased to announce I now have enough for 2 top level redemptions, however, I am saving for Christmas shopping or exchanging for pc points when and if I get reasonable offer. Either way saving for Christmas as it was a blessing this Christmas to use our points for gifts, sure made December a more manageable month financially.

Thank you everyone for sharing how to get the most points for your dollar, I'm now a sdm lover and dh is now saying we'll get that when you have offers
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Almond beverage, Woolite, insoles and Star Wars, all I can say is LOL

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Crappy offers here. 8000 wus 30.00 on skin care is my big offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 521 of 560 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast

Thread Information