User Tag List

Page 1880 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 880 1380 1780 1830 1870 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1890 1930 1980 ... LastLast
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    OK, here I go again...zfurman why am I reading a post every day about the Blue Jays? Most people are here to get info to help them collect Fan590 points. These daily Jays updates from you don't help anyone. They just extend the thread and make it more difficult to find the info we're looking for.

I see the Jays highlights every night on TV and hear the scores on radio. It's just not necessary for you to hijack the thread everyday with a Jays update. I'm excited about the upcoming season too, but this is just overkill...not unlike the page-long post from you in January on the stats and scores from the past 49 Super Bowls.

You said back in January you wouldn't post unnecessary info again, and now it's only March and all month you post a Blue Jays score EVERY DAY that anyone can look up on the internet.

I guess I can get ready for all the posts about how mean and insensitive I am, so do your worst...but I've been turning the other cheek for two weeks and this guy doesn't stop.
    So far there are five posts on this page today, and none of them help anybody collect Fan 590 points for today. I think too many people forget what the purpose of this board is...(NOW IT'S SIX POSTS COUNTING THIS ONE).
    Quote Originally Posted by mkita View Post
    If you wish to avoid all the posts, the following site, has the info you need:

http://stockr.net/Toronto/590BonusCodes.aspx
    Blue Jays LOSE to Boston 8-7, blowing a 7-2 lead. It's their fifth consecutive home opener loss.

But please, all you bandwagon jumpers keep posting about them.
    Blue Jays LOSE, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE to Boston 8-4, blowing two early leads. It's their fourth straight loss.

But please, all you bandwagon jumpers keep posting about them.
    I knew this pretend sportsguy was just a phoney! He reminds me of Fee on CHFI! Just a MR. Negative! He rarely is on to help anyone here and majority of his posts attack someone! I realize you really are here to disrupt everyone, you are not supportive of anyone as your one and only "like" you have given out shows! The reality is those that are supportive are the ones that have more 'Like"s given then received! You do not fall in that catagory, unless Moron was a category! (107 likes received to 1 like given)

You have been on here since November, five months and it is like you own this blog!! I know Guy, you are nothing but a snivelling moron who cowers behind his keyboard sends out negative comments and just tries to stir the pot! But as you see, you have become a rallying point for us! Go take your butt and wheelchair it to the sites you normally frequent because we know you are just a lonely old guy that has jumped on the crap disturbing bandwagon! Please use other blogs to spew your "venom" but leave us all alone!

Your attack on zfurman, to me, went way to far, and you actually made it personal! Who cares what you think is right or wrong, you have been on here, yes I will repeat like you constantly like to do, 5 months. Rarely help out and all you do is b*tch!

This site is here for codes yes, but the friends we have made here are just as important as codes are! Please just leave, and do not post here again. I would have put many expletives here, but then I would drop to your level! Go crawl back under the rock you came from and pretend you have a life elsewhere!

And everyone can you stop "like"ing his posts, it just makes him do more of this crap. He will go away on his own, but he will be a big "Sucky Baby" doing it! Pacifier is in the mail Pretend SportsGuy! What a douche!

One last thing, thank you Mkita for posting the other site as clearly this moron has no idea he can go there, though we have seen another person from here get into fights on that blog as well! Lets see how soon Pretend SportsGuy will too!
    Last edited by habs rule; Sat, Apr 9th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    I knew this pretend sportsguy was just a phoney! He reminds me of Fee on CHFI! Just a MR. Negative! He rarely is on to help anyone here and majority of his posts attack someone! I realize you really are here to disrupt everyone, you are not supportive of anyone as your one and only "like" you have given out shows! The reality is those that are supportive are the ones that have more 'Like"s given then received! You do not fall in that catagory, unless Moron was a category! (107 likes received to 1 like given)

You have been on here since November, five months and it is like you own this blog!! I know Guy, you are nothing but a snivelling moron who cowers behind his keyboard sends out negative comments and just tries to stir the pot! But as you see, you have become a rallying point for us! Go take your butt and wheelchair it to the sites you normally frequent because we know you are just a lonely old guy that has jumped on the crap disturbing bandwagon! Please use other blogs to spew your "venom" but leave us all alone!

Your attack on zfurman, to me, went way to far, and you actually made it personal! Who cares what you think is right or wrong, you have been on here, yes I will repeat like you constantly like to do, 5 months. Rarely help out and all you do is b*tch!

This site is here for codes yes, but the friends we have made here are just as important as codes are! Please just leave, and do not post here again. I would have put many expletives here, but then I would drop to your level! Go crawl back under the rock you came from and pretend you have a life elsewhere!

And everyone can you stop "like"ing his posts, it just makes him do more of this crap. He will go away on his own, but he will be a big "Sucky Baby" doing it! Pacifier is in the mail Pretend SportsGuy! What a douche!

One last thing, thank you Mkita for posting the other site as clearly this moron has no idea he can go there, though we have seen another person from here get into fights on that blog as well! Lets see how soon Pretend SportsGuy will too!
    thanks for speaking up
    ROMEO, 22hicks, habs rule and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    * Apr10 *
    7H

Bump
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Secret Seat for Monday April 11

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by philthethrill View Post
    thanks for speaking up
    WOW !! Habs !! That was your Best Work Ever. !
    22hicks, habs rule, kawam and 6 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by philthethrill View Post
    thanks for speaking up
    Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    WOW !! Habs !! That was your Best Work Ever. !
    Thanks @habs rule . I agree with the others.
    ROMEO, habs rule, kawam and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just because you guys post the most doesn't mean you have the right to hijack the thread and gum it up with crap that most people don't give a flying fiddoo about. I could have 10,000+ posts if I wanted to post worthless nonsense like "good morning" and "have a nice weekend".

I'm not trying to attack anyone or start a war on here. I just think it would be considerate to not post so much that 80% of the page is made up of personal messages and banter between a select few individuals.

My opinion is that this other stuff belongs on a message board about the Jays or on your Facebook walls or e-mails to each other, not on a thread that is called Fan590 Loyalty Club.

I am surprised that this has offended so many members on here. so to those offended I apologize. I represent the silent majority that just want to visit the page and get the codes for points.

In recent months I have seen the off-topic posts and the banter increase a lot, and it has started to get under my skin. I have only tried to point out that the thread is for getting codes for points and the other off-topic stuff that has been posted lately is inconsiderate, in my opinion.
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post

This personal attack on me is far worse than anything you have accused me of. I merely pointed out that zfurman's posts were redundant and that he had previously promised he wouldn't hijack the thread. I never called him a name or accused him of being in a wheelchair or old or a addict.

If anyone is a bully on here, it is you, habsrule. As if having more "likes given" or posts makes your opinions more valid than mine. Anyone that listens to you has some serious self-esteem issues, as if you can order the rest of the community on here to "like" ignore another person's opinions.

Everyone can decide for themselves what they like or don't like. They don't need some self-important weasel like yourself to decide for them.

And finally, your Habs started the season 9-0 and finished out of the playoffs. So, when are you changing your handle to habs_suck?
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please refer to rules of engagement...Rule 2 - Eligibility part 10...

This has been a very entertaining number of posts and the only way to put a fire out is not to stoke it with more fodder.

Ignore the posters who you don't like and they will eventually go away.

There are more forums to get the codes for those who don't like this one....

My two cents and for the record I will not respond to any posts that are referring to this post.

Keep posting your stuff zfurman, kawam, Hicks, Romeo, Habsrule, Philthethrill and to the others that I didn't mention.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe the point was made!
    Last edited by habs rule; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 11:12 AM.
    ROMEO, 22hicks, kawam and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not worth it!
    Last edited by habs rule; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 10:31 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There is a simple solution to all of this:

1) Go to the username on the post you don't like: for example, kawam

2) right click on the name and then select: view profile

3) then select: Add to Ignore List

Once you have done this, kawam's posts will not be shown when you come on this site.

Good Night All. I hope the rest of you have had a Great Weekend!
    Last edited by kawam; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 09:33 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Kawam!
    Last edited by habs rule; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 10:32 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    There is a simple solution to all of this:

1) Go to the username on the post you don't like: for example, kawam

2) right click on the name and then select: view profile

3) then select: Add to Ignore List

Once you have done this, kawam's posts will not be shown when you come on this site.

Good Night All. I hope the rest of you have had a Great Weekend!

I will keep Kawam's posts, but SomeGuy I will remove!
    Last edited by habs rule; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 10:33 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  DalaiLama.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  37.8 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, habs rule and 5 others like this.

Thread Information