User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Buy $ 10 in Quaker Products - Get $ 10 in Free Quaker Products Cpns Back -FPC

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    Does anyone know what specific fpc coupons are awarded?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    These products - 4 of them

Quote Originally Posted by ZIAFRANCA View Post
    I wrote the email listed at the bottom of the website: quakeroffer.ca

I asked if Dollarama qualified ( found $2 boxes of instant oatmeal).
    The answer was "yes".

I asked for a description of the free product coupons.

The response was:

The 10$ worth of coupons booklet includes 4 coupons that are good for :

coupon 1= One Free canister of Quaker Quick cook steel cut oats
    Coupon 2= One free box of Chewy Super Grains Granola Bars
    Coupon 3= One free box of Quaker Chewy Banana Chocolate chip Granola bars
    Coupon 4= One free box of Quaker Harvest Breakfast Fruit Filled Squares

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks OP, bought Oatmeal at RCSS reduced from normal price, got 1600 points and getting $10 back in free product coupons
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There is a $25 coupon book out that has B3 Save $2 on Quaker soft baked cookies and B3 Save$2 when you buy Quaker Harvest Chewy bars or Dipps or Super Grains bars (130g=350g any flavor) Found at RCSS buy the pop.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ZIAFRANCA View Post
    I wrote the email listed at the bottom of the website: quakeroffer.ca

I asked if Dollarama qualified ( found $2 boxes of instant oatmeal).
    The answer was "yes".

I asked for a description of the free product coupons.

The response was:

The 10$ worth of coupons booklet includes 4 coupons that are good for :

coupon 1= One Free canister of Quaker Quick cook steel cut oats
    Coupon 2= One free box of Chewy Super Grains Granola Bars
    Coupon 3= One free box of Quaker Chewy Banana Chocolate chip Granola bars
    Coupon 4= One free box of Quaker Harvest Breakfast Fruit Filled Squares

A good answer but not a total response.
    My first thought was -- In my city, I have yet to find these items for $2.50 each. Is there a price limit per item and we pay the rest?
    Is the $10 an approximation of price per unit? Are the items free, free, free?
    Regardless of the questions, it is a great offer for we frugalistas.
    I can't wait to get my booklet. Then we shall have the answers.
    I hope this helps a bit for those who had the same questions.

@ZIAFRANCA What is listed on the Dollarama receipt when you buy Quaker instant oatmeal? Dollarama receipts are usually really non-descriptive and also don't list UPCs.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Wed, Apr 20th, 2016 at 02:19 AM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought 6 packs of Quaker granola bars (1.99 X 6) from SDM. I submitted that receipt yesterday but no upc. And I didn't write either. I hope they will accept. I read promo detail and couldn't find any where that we suppose to write upc on receipt.
    Momof3girlies likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I bought 6 packs of Quaker granola bars (1.99 X 6) from SDM. I submitted that receipt yesterday but no upc. And I didn't write either. I hope they will accept. I read promo detail and couldn't find any where that we suppose to write upc on receipt.
    Sorry to bring confusion to you. UPC on the receipt is unnecessary. I was just wondering how the Quaker instant oatmeal appears on Dollarama receipts (i.e. does "Quaker" appear on the Dollarama receipt or is it just a non-descriptive "instant oatmeal" or "oatmeal").
    uanoor and Momof3girlies like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did this once, guess you can do twice. Might do it again since I usually buy these products anyway. Wish the FPCs were for cereal instead of bars and steel cut oats (not a big fan of the steel cut oats).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Food Basics has them for 3 for $ 5 starting tomorrow. So you can save 2 bucks, if you want to buy 6 more and do one more rebate.

no upc or sku required, don't need to write it down either, as long as the word Quakers and bars or something appear on the receipt you should be fine. SDM receipt is fine.

the problem with Dollarama they sometimes just mention " Grocery " or " Electronics " or " Cosmetics" on the receipt when you buy a particular product from that category, they don't really describe the product.

I sometimes buy Chocolate Bars or Chewing Gum at Dollarama, they don't really mention the brand name on the receipt. It just shows up as grocery or Item 1 or something like that. Their database and receipts are not that detailed in some cases. They care more about the price point like 1.00 , 1.25 , 2.00 , 2.50 etc than the actual product.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's also a Quaker contest that's currently underway for WUB three participating Quaker products at Safeway (West), Sobeys (West, Ontario, Atlantic), Foodland (Ontario, Atlantic), or IGA (Quebec). Seven prizes available; one prize awarded per chain in each region (approximate retail value $2,600 CAD each; awarded in the form of product coupons). You could probably use the same receipt used in the Quaker $10 FPC offer in the contest if the receipt has three participating Quaker products and is from one of the aforementioned stores. Note that the participating Quaker products in the $10 FPC offer and contest have some differences.

http://quakergoodness.com
    :
    • † No purchase necessary. Open to Canadian residents, age of majority or older. Contest Period: March 17, 2016 at 9:00am ET to May 4, 2016 at 5:00pm ET. Correctly answering a mathematical skill-testing question required to win. Regions: West (BC, AB, SK, MB); Ontario; Quebec; Atlantic (NB, NS, NL, PEI). Banners: Safeway (West), Sobeys (West, Ontario, Atlantic), Foodland (Ontario, Atlantic), IGA (Quebec). Total of seven (7) prizes available; one (1) prize awarded per Banner in each Region (ARV $2,600 CAD ea; awarded in the form of product coupons). Odds of winning depend on number of entries received at each Banner in each Region. Full contest details at www.quakergoodness.com/rules/.
    • †† Participating products (any flavour/variety): Quaker® Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies (210 g), Quaker® Cereals (350 g – 560 g), Cap’n Crunch® Cereal (350 g), Quaker® Harvest Warm & Crunchy Granola (384 g – 400 g), Quaker® Granola Bars (150 g – 1.05 kg), Quaker® Instant Oatmeal (216 g – 430 g), Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Cups (43 g – 48 g), Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Multigrain Cup (70 g – 75 g), Crispy Minis® Rice Chips/Rice Cakes (100 g - 214 g), , Quaker® Oats (900 g – 1 kg), Quaker® Muffin, Cookie or Brownie mix (900 g), Aunt Jemima® Mixes or Syrup (905 g / 750 mL). Not all participating products are available in all Regions or Banners.

http://quakergoodness.com/rules:
    • For each unique receipt correctly uploaded with the required information, you will receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 5:00 PM ET on May 4, 2016. Limit one (1) entry with product purchase per person per day.
    • (b) NO PURCHASE ENTRY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance chance of winning. To enter without making a purchase by mail, clearly print your full name, telephone number (with area code), email address, province and age at time of entry on a plain piece of paper (the “No Purchase Request”). Mail the above information to: QUAKER GOODNES FOR A YEAR CONTEST, 5511 Steeles Avenue West, Suite 200, Toronto, ON, M9L 1S7. Each eligible No Purchase Request will be randomly allocated to a Banner that has stores within the Region in which the entrant reside and will receive one (1) entry. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 4, 2016 and received by May 13, 2016. Each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate envelope, bearing sufficient postage and must be submitted in English or French. Computer generated or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Limit of one (1) no purchase entry per person per day during the Contest Period. All entries become the sole property of the Contest Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason.
    • Each prize consists of Quaker® Goodness for a Year to be awarded in the form of product coupons valued at $50 per week for 52 weeks (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Prize is $2,600 CAD. Name:  sobeys-on-flyer-april-15-to-21.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  281.9 KB
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Thu, Apr 21st, 2016 at 05:30 AM.
    Grey, Momof3girlies, hcao and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Thanks @mytwocanadiancents!! We can double dip

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My apologies to those who asked about the Dollarama receipt for Quaker instant oatmeal. I went to Dollarama yesterday and the shelf was bare.
    I, regrettably, have no answer for you.
    Last edited by ZIAFRANCA; Thu, Apr 21st, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I submitted mine today. I'm slightly apprehensive. I bought two oatmeal from Walmart for $5 and 3 granola bars for $5. But only one says Quaker on the reciept...!!! 😡 I highlighted them so hoping it goes through. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I submitted mine today. I'm slightly apprehensive. I bought two oatmeal from Walmart for $5 and 3 granola bars for $5. But only one says Quaker on the reciept...!!!  I highlighted them so hoping it goes through. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WM receipt shows UPC code so they could easily verify your purchase vs their list of qualified products.
    samm07 likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    WM receipt shows UPC code so they could easily verify your purchase vs their list of qualified products.
    Phew! Lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks OP
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information