User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree330Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (April 28 to May 4)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WillieP View Post
    I got 2 x Royale Paper towels at No frills 3.97 - less 1.25 cpn from the little attached bbq books then the free Windex and then 2.-- CO51 - so 3.44 for all - your thoughts??
    Not bad if you cannot stack. 👍🏼

We only pay tax for Royale. 😊
    avoncallingu likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    so you can combine coupgon + insert/tear pad coupon + CO51?
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    In my experience Coupgon is considered a manufacturer coupon so a tearpad or insert coupon can't be combined. But you still can claim it on CO51

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    A lot of the coupgon also say cannot be combined with other coupons. I was reading some yesterday.
    Yeah, you cannot use a coupon with Coupgon (Coupgon is basically an instant digital coupon), but you could combine it with other rebate app, like CO51.

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    First, you need to have access to internet or dataplan to use Coupgon coupons, while in the store.

The coupon is applied to your receipt immediately just like a manufacturers coupon. The intent is to do away with paper manufacturer coupons.

Next the # of available coupons on your Coupgon phone app account is reduced. In some cases, you get more than 1 coupon, sometimes up to 3, so you will see the decreasing available coupons as you use them up.

No tracking or follow-up cheque. It's instant manufacturers coupon, no paper printing and reduces your receipt immediate.
    I had no idea until the last week that some Coupgons are clippable up to 3 times! I can do Coupgons for my mom now too, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Does anyone know the price of Garnier Blends Treatment @ Rexall? (It's on sale at RCSS for $6.98).

I'm trying to determine if I can make all 3 Garnier Blends purchases @ Rexall, so I can use the $5 off $25 coupon (with other items to top up to $25), less 3x $1.50 manufacturer coupons, plus get CO51 3x$1.50 + $1.50 bonus. Only possible if the Treatment is not too high.
    Went there today and made note of the treatment prices. All the Whole Blends shampoos and conditioners are $3.99. The treatments in the tubs are $5.99 and the treatments in the bottles are $8.99.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

@torontogal12 : just wanted to say thanks again for the heads-up on the cost of the small tub of Pampers wipes + the 25 bonus points at Longo's! The wipes were only $3.99 at my store!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Abby1 , thank you so much. Rexall is outside my normal route. With your information, I definitely will be making a trip there for the Whole Blends collections, and use some of the other benefits per @tjthemanto . It surprises me that Rexall had good prices on the Whole Blends.
    avoncallingu, sweetmomma and Abby1 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

All the Pampers are already gone
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post
    I noticed that too! Surprised as they tend to never sell out! 😱

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

damn..i want the free wipes...

Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[QUOTE=Anna Michele;6620566]Yes you Wil get the points in the new system

Thanks @Anna Michele I tried it today and it worked. Cashier told me it didn't but I ignored her until I saw my printed receipt. Got my 8000 pts plus CO51 $15, so happy camper. Wonder if SDM new system is glitchy and in test pilot mode or this is a sure thing?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To elaborate a little more on Coupgon: When you redeem the offer on your phone, you need to show it to the cashier, who then manually inputs the discount in the computer. Then the offer is removed from your Coupgon list.

It is an instant discount that shows on your receipt as COUPGON in the vendor coupon section. The cashier will know that you've used it so won't accept a paper coupon for the same item
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Apr 29th, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just saw that Coupgon is now available at Zehrs stores.

Here's a list of all the stores you can use it at: https://www.coupgon.com/en

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just an FYI I found the 1.00 off windex tear pad at Canadian Tire stores. Strange how popular that one coupon is.
    avoncallingu and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

All the Pampers offers are gone
    avoncallingu and rockco like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Catelli Supergreens is on sale for $1.99 at Freshco, then $1 off from Checkout 51. $1 for Premium pasta is a good deal

It's made of Spinach and Kale and other green vegetables
    sweetmomma and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is the Windex at Rexall for $2.99 in the flyer or an in-store offer? I didn't notice it in the flyer.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am trying to find out too...cant find it in the flyer..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcoupon View Post
    Is the Windex at Rexall for $2.99 in the flyer or an in-store offer? I didn't notice it in the flyer.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information