User Tag List

Page 9737 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8737 9237 9637 9687 9727 9735 9736 9737 9738 9739 9747 9787 9837 10237 10737 ... LastLast
Results 146,041 to 146,055 of 176703
Like Tree1334442Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This just seemed to follow so well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has taken a while to do but I hope you like this group of The Who pictures. Mechman and Karl came to my rescue when hours before the concert, I went on line to see if I could get a better seat. And this time I was lucky enough to move up. The guys were nice enough to buy my old tickets. All I told my wife was that we were meeting them down there before the concert. We meet outside the concert and I gave the guys there tickets. Well that peeked her curiosity as to why I had their tickets and she starting asking questions. Where are we seating? “oh not too far from those guys” but where are they sitting?” Over in section 120” So were in section 120? “No just up a bit”. So we get in and go to the floor section and start walking from the back towards the front. About half way I look at the tickets then search for row numbers, I do this and move up and up. She goes did you miss it? No, no I know where were going. So when I got to the forth row and pointed to our seats she got a lot a happier, she’s over a foot shorter than me and floor seats at not here favorite, but from there she just had to look up.I guess with all the date changes the original buyers could not go or they were VIP seats that did not sell because the high price.They were the same price as the others. It took a lot to go though these and pair them down. I hope you like them.

Part 1 of 4
    Attached Images Attached Images                      

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has taken a while to do but I hope you like this group of The Who pictures. Mechman and Karl came to my rescue when hours before the concert, I went on line to see if I could get a better seat. And this time I was lucky enough to move up. The guys were nice enough to buy my old tickets. All I told my wife was that we were meeting them down there before the concert. We meet outside the concert and I gave the guys there tickets. Well that peeked her curiosity as to why I had their tickets and she starting asking questions. Where are we seating? “oh not too far from those guys” but where are they sitting?” Over in section 120” So were in section 120? “No just up a bit”. So we get in and go to the floor section and start walking from the back towards the front. About half way I look at the tickets then search for row numbers, I do this and move up and up. She goes did you miss it? No, no I know where were going. So when I got to the forth row and pointed to our seats she got a lot a happier, she’s over a foot shorter than me and floor seats at not here favorite, but from there she just had to look up.I guess with all the date changes the original buyers could not go or they were VIP seats that did not sell because the high price.They were the same price as the others. It took a lot to go though these and pair them down. I hope you like them.

Part 2 of 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This has taken a while to do but I hope you like this group of The Who pictures. Mechman and Karl came to my rescue when hours before the concert, I went on line to see if I could get a better seat.And this time I was lucky enough to move up. The guys were nice enough to buy my old tickets. All I told my wife was that we were meeting them down there before the concert. We meet outside the concert and I gave the guys there tickets. Well that peeked her curiosity as to why I had their tickets and she starting asking questions. Where are we seating? “oh not too far from those guys” but where are they sitting?” Over in section 120” So were in section 120? “No just up a bit”. So we get in and go to the floor section and start walking from the back towards the front. About half way I look at the tickets then search for row numbers, I do this and move up and up. She goes did you miss it? No, no I know where were going. So when I got to the forth row and pointed to our seats she got a lot a happier, she’s over a foot shorter than me and floor seats at not here favorite, but from there she just had to look up.I guess with all the date changes the original buyers could not go or they were VIP seats that did not sell because the high price.They were the same price as the others. It took a lot to go though these and pair them down. I hope you like them.

Part 3 of 4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Part 4 of 4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great pictures Knottythots! I felt like I was there.

BTW, was that Simon Townshend (Pete's brother) I saw in the band? I saw him a few years ago as a solo performer when he opened for Heart.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow, fantastic pictures @Knottythots - what a great job you've done.
    Thanks for posting them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Prayers for the McM people

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    Great pictures Knottythots! I felt like I was there.

BTW, was that Simon Townshend (Pete's brother) I saw in the band? I saw him a few years ago as a solo performer when he opened for Heart.

You got it, he really does a good job backing up Daltrey. https://www.thewho.com/history/current-touring-band/
    In case you were also wondering that is Zak Starkey on drums.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great pics KT's, so cool you got great seats!!!

Glad your nephew is okay RL! Wow, those people out there are going through hell! hope the fires die down soon.....

and glad your feeling better 22! hope you stay that way.......

Maddy

Nice kitty at THS......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome pics Knottythots, thanks so much for taking all that time and effort to post them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Wow, fantastic pictures @Knottythots - what a great job you've done.
    Thanks for posting them.
    Sentiment echoed - pro quality

Thread Information