User Tag List

Page 484 of 654 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH has managed to rack up $200.00 in traffic tickets in 1 month. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`ve managed to acquire three sunburns in less than 3 weeks. Now I have a huge white patch on my back where I smeared sunscreen and apparently didn`t blend it properly.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I`ve managed to acquire three sunburns in less than 3 weeks. Now I have a huge white patch on my back where I smeared sunscreen and apparently didn`t blend it properly.
    I have a few outlines of dd's fingers on my back....that's what I get for asking my three year old to rub in my sunscreen lol.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Ex paying the child support late really messes up stuff for me for a week and a half... Tight to the point of 'making do' with groceries for a week... *sigh*...

Couple that with H&R Block really REALLY messing up my taxes...I've been shorted a lot (to the tune of almost $250), and unless I fix their latest bungle (which they lied and told me they fixed 2 months ago!), I will be out $600 more... Have to pop back in there, AGAIN, on Friday.........
    Last edited by GoddessDigi; Sun, May 29th, 2016 at 11:32 PM.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Sympathizing here with those having terrible neighbours. We actually moved because of our neighbour. Couldn't stand the language, dogs barking and the incredible mess that was slowly moving into our space. Couldn't believe our house sold. Now this former neighbour was forced out of his own home - became a bank sale. Someone bought that place, totally fixed it up and made a tidy profit. Now it's the nicest home on the street - who would have thought!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    DH has managed to rack up $200.00 in traffic tickets in 1 month. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!
    He must have one hell of a lead foot, killing him is far to good. Try a far more painful punishment, cut him off.
    frugallegemom, Ciel, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Sympathizing here with those having terrible neighbours. We actually moved because of our neighbour. Couldn't stand the language, dogs barking and the incredible mess that was slowly moving into our space. Couldn't believe our house sold. Now this former neighbour was forced out of his own home - became a bank sale. Someone bought that place, totally fixed it up and made a tidy profit. Now it's the nicest home on the street - who would have thought!
    Shame that you had to move on account of your neighbour. That sucks! Glad to hear the property has been fixed up though.

I've been here twelve years and him for three. I am not moving on account of the likes of him. I know how to handle that asshat. I learned from someone else that he is saying that I "yelled" at him... which just tells me how insecure the guy really is. I did no such thing. 5'3" me, quietly talked to him in front of his girlfriend of the week and City enforcement with a forced smile, to ask why he was in my yard walking around like he owned it and knocking on my door uninvited, he couldn't take it. Buddy is built like a tank, and 6'2" but I "yelled". So much machismo - so little substance to back it up.

He fixed up the house and actually keeps his yard nice - being a landscaper and all, so I can't fault him for a messy property. Still, that house just seems to attract a-holes. Most of the other neighbours keep to themselves and we do the same except for a few I exchange pleasantries with. We've had no major problems in 12 years with anyone. Hopefully this is the last of it. If not...well, maybe my fingers can start dialing too or I'll just have to "yell" some more. (Just kidding). :p
    Ciel, walkonby, Candini and 2 others like this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yesterday I went out to shop and there were so many details...coupons, pink stickers, got a SCOP, cashback...anyway I rolled on out of the store, picked up my bags, and walked the 18 minutes home...

...only to discover that I had left my wallet, stuffed with $120 cash, $50 bus tickets and the credit card I never carry, in the shopping cart in the parking lot!

How fast can you do 1.5km? lol. It was still there with everything in it.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

^ sooo lucky. Glad you got it back!

Outspoken, rowdy teenagers! Went shopping today. Had my flip flop stepped on, ankle kicked from kids standing way too close to me. I say back up, they don't even blink an eye. Another kid stands in my way, I say move, doesn't hear me from screaming at his friends, naturally I push my cart into said character.

On to the next place, coffee shop with 40+ screaming kids, every other sentence has the n or f word. everyone sitting down over the age of 22 looks pissed off. Such a pleasant dining experience!

I hate kids -.-
    Last edited by Candini; Wed, Jun 1st, 2016 at 01:43 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Everything is sorted, the credit union will credit us the money back tomorrow. It was just under 1,800 - seven transactions over four days - gah!

We weren't the only ones this happened to - and I know we won't be the last. Dratted criminals!
    ^ That post was May 18. First they said it would be two days, then four days.

Now it's June 1 and not done yet. Today I was told it could possibly be a month.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    Ex paying the child support late really messes up stuff for me for a week and a half... Tight to the point of 'making do' with groceries for a week... *sigh*...

Couple that with H&R Block really REALLY messing up my taxes...I've been shorted a lot (to the tune of almost $250), and unless I fix their latest bungle (which they lied and told me they fixed 2 months ago!), I will be out $600 more... Have to pop back in there, AGAIN, on Friday.........
    H&R Block is such a rip off. If you have a computer, use studio tax. It's free, easy to use and allows you to net file.
    Ciel likes this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    ^ sooo lucky. Glad you got it back!

Outspoken, rowdy teenagers! Went shopping today. Had my flip flop stepped on, ankle kicked from kids standing way too close to me. I say back up, they don't even blink an eye. Another kid stands in my way, I say move, doesn't hear me from screaming at his friends, naturally I push my cart into said character.

On to the next place, coffee shop with 40+ screaming kids, every other sentence has the n or f word. everyone sitting down over the age of 22 looks pissed off. Such a pleasant dining experience!

I hate kids -.-
    I certainly don't understand parents these days. Whatever happened to raising your kids right, spending time with them doing constructive activities and generally being a part of their lives. Oh yeah, video games and smartphones.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm trying to sell a designer bag on eBay with normal wear and tear. I've put up pictures of every single mark on the bag, put right in the listing to view all pictures carefully because there are marks on the bag and twice I've had two idiots do a buy it now, only to message me an hour later being like "I didn't see the marks on the bag, can you cancel the transaction?" Who spends over $150 on a bag especially off eBay without looking at the pictures?
    Also I got a new phone last week, that's too big for my current wristlet(I like these for the park, so I can keep my phone, keys and bit of cash with me and still be able to play with dd without a purse getting in the way) and I can't find one big enough to fit my phone.
    Ciel, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm trying to sell a designer bag on eBay with normal wear and tear. I've put up pictures of every single mark on the bag, put right in the listing to view all pictures carefully because there are marks on the bag and twice I've had two idiots do a buy it now, only to message me an hour later being like "I didn't see the marks on the bag, can you cancel the transaction?" Who spends over $150 on a bag especially off eBay without looking at the pictures?
    Also I got a new phone last week, that's too big for my current wristlet(I like these for the park, so I can keep my phone, keys and bit of cash with me and still be able to play with dd without a purse getting in the way) and I can't find one big enough to fit my phone.
    There is a product called Dryel and it is dry-cleaning solution. You buy a kit and there is a liquid in it that I am specifically referring to http://homehardware.ca/en/rec/index....7971?Ntt=dryel

Anyway it is really good at taking marks off of leather without ruining anything. Pen, scuffs, etc.

If you get stuck I might try Dryel-ing the purse.
    Ciel, Candini, Lyssia510 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    There is a product called Dryel and it is dry-cleaning solution. You buy a kit and there is a liquid in it that I am specifically referring to http://homehardware.ca/en/rec/index....7971?Ntt=dryel

Anyway it is really good at taking marks off of leather without ruining anything. Pen, scuffs, etc.

If you get stuck I might try Dryel-ing the purse.
    It's a light coloured bag and the marks are just from wear on the leather(literally just the bottom corners and handles), it happens with every leather bag I've owned. I'm just annoyed because the pictures clearly show this and these people can't be bothered to check them. Generally if a $600.00 bag is on eBay for under $100 there's something wrong with it and you should look at the pictures.
    Tweets77, Ciel, Candini and 2 others like this.

Thread Information